How do you guys grow your necks

S

sogwigy

Bronze
I have a pretty decent frame with wide shoulders and tiny waist however I have a tiny bitch neck and no traps. I would like to keep the traps as small as possible cuz wide look but how do I grow the neck to looksmax that part. What excercisws do you niggers use for neck width I saw Jeff nippards vid about it and was wondering if that shit is legit for neck circumference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just be a giraffe that’s what I did

just be born with a thick neck like me but i guess you could do exercises for it

lay on a bench with your head in the air from the shoulders up

get 10kg to start

fold a towel on your forehead and put the 10kg over it

move your jaw forward as much as you can without dislocating it

go from your head being completely down to moving it as high as you can (do curls) slowly

do 3 sets. work it at least 4 times a week and never stop

I was doing research on it and a yt fitness guru was talking about it

yeah almost every neck training has risk for that, MT was doing after every training session, so make of it what you will. either big neck or no neck at all.

yeah almost every neck training has risk for that, MT was doing after every training session, so make of it what you will. either big neck or no neck at all.
Neck pain fucking sucks. Like it's really bad. I wouldn't risk being in a wheelchair or having your lungs shut down for that type of shit.
I know you can build a big neck from deadlifts.

Neck pain fucking sucks. Like it's really bad. I wouldn't risk being in a wheelchair or having your lungs shut down for that type of shit.
I know you can build a big neck from deadlifts.

yeah i know i had allot of neck pain 2/3 years ago really annoying could not even sleep properly like how i used to, recently my neck has been tight over the past 2/3 months slowly went away still there a bit, but atleast i got a thicker neck but its a bit risky indeed.

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON