How do you guys wash your hair without shampoo?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I see many of you like mentioning you just wash your hair with regular water,and don’t use any shampoo at all,because it makes your hair way more soft and less frizzy
My question is,how do you get the oil out? I see getting oil out with only water impossible
Do I have to wash it with it for a long period of time,or do I have to also add a conditioner?
@Nibba for example

Last edited:
Idk tbh. I thought about trying it but habit and fear of smelling keeps me using shampoo+cond. My hair gets oily quick so I dont think the shampoo harms it. Its extra soft after a shower. No frizz. heres a vid on it that someone posted once here

havent used shampoo in years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Baki
Idk tbh. I thought about trying it but habit and fear of smelling keeps me using shampoo+cond. My hair gets oily quick so I dont think the shampoo harms it. Its extra soft after a shower. No frizz. heres a vid on it that someone posted once here

Lucky,I am just using dry shampoo

2x a week once with cleaning formula after with some proteins and shiet, after that mask for 30 min and some acid on scalp (starting showing nw1, sucessfully regrowing back) Also 3x a week gengreek spray on hair + olive oil+coconut oil per night wrapped around head. Temperature hot water, too hot and too cold are damaging to the hair

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
Just take a shower bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 1464 and The Dude Abides
Cold water does usually work better than hot one . Make sure you clean it properly, and don't rub a towel on your hair after you are done, just put it over and let it dry slowly. It works for my kind of hair, dense and thick. I don't know if it will work for other kinds of hair.

I just use the soap I’d use for my body when I’m not shampooing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223
so just wash your hair with warm water ?

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i use moisturizing hair cream , if i really use nothing my hair is too dry

Has anyone tried nopoo + conditioner yet?

I see many of you like mentioning you just wash your hair with regular water,and don’t use any shampoo at all,because it makes your hair way more soft and less frizzy
My question is,how do you get the oil out? I see getting oil out with only water impossible
Do I have to wash it with it for a long period of time,or do I have to also add a conditioner?
@Nibba for example
with my oneitis piss