How do you keep good nutrition when you LDAR?

AntiPain

AntiPain

Banned
My nutrition has been so fucking shit I actually feel physically bad, really bad. It's natural when you do nothing but rot, but that has it stop.
Anyone can relate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My nutrition has been so fucking shit I actually feel physically bad, really bad. It's natural when you do nothing but rot, but that has it stop.
Anyone can relate?

Assuming you're able to eat differently than you do now, it sounds like you may be struggling with taking control of your diet. Find practical ways to improve your eating habits, and don't be too hard on yourself if you accidentally binge. It happens to the best of us.

Tips:
-If you're trying to lose weight, drink a large glass of water before every meal
-Once a day, make a healthy substitution. Instead of having a burger and fries, have a Chicken sandwich.
-Find a veggie/fruit you enjoy eating, and stock your house with it. Get into the habit of eating it at least once a day.
-Use MyFitnessPal to track your calories

• +1
Not going to LDAR woud help a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
Just Get Up and Work Out :feelsyay:

• +1
Meal prep. At the beginning of the week make a ton of food and package it into meals for the whole week. Works well if you plan on getting jacked

• +1