How do you look more intimidating / command respect?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
How important is height? Obviously it is a factor, but there are short men that have an aura that commands respect, usually they're older men that have a high social status, like careermaxed managers or fathers of big families. They're also most of the time big framed with big skulls and loud voices.

Age I think is important until your face is fully masculinized through puberty. After that it doesnt matter much anymore.

What about frame and muscles, being lean and having veins showing? I feel like those are important but in winter nobody sees your body. Generally you'd have to be quite big to really get a halo from that. Far bigger than what is naturally achievable.

How important is fitting in the crowd and hygiene? In my opinion it matters very little. Me personally I haven't shaved or showered in a long time, havent had a haircut in six months, wear badly fitting clothes and my mom says people wont take me serious because of that. If a 2meter homeless looking man with a big frame walked into a bank, wearing just basic clothes, hair unwashed unshaved, nobody would laugh at him. Now a pale manlet might look like a laughing stock, but tahts because he is a pale manlet, not because he isnt groomed. When he is groomed people just tend to be nice and not point out his subhumanity.

Coloring is very important too I think. If you have blonde hair with pale skin and you arent incredibly robust and taller than 1.90 I just cant imagine someone like that to look intimidating.

• +1
Reactions: lethal and Deleted member 6403
Me personally I haven't shaved or showered in a long time, havent had a haircut in six months, wear badly fitting clothes and my mom says people wont take me serious because of that.
What a nasty inkwell. You make the rest of inkwells look bad.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What a nasty inkwell. You make the rest of inkwells look bad.
if you're subhuman you have two choices, you either buckle down and assume your place at the bottom of society. Grooming yourself, not breaking the law, doing what everybody else does just without having success at anything, you never complain you jsut take the beating day by day. The second option is going ER.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lethal and Danish_Retard
if you're subhuman you have two choices, you either buckle down and assume your place at the bottom of society. Grooming yourself, not breaking the law, doing what everybody else does just without having success at anything, you never complain you jsut take the beating day by day. The second option is going ER.
You’re not subhuman though, so stop looking for excuses not to groom.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Op talking to himself megathread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
You’re not subhuman though, so stop looking for excuses not to groom.
I am. I shower etc because I dont like living in my own filth, but I dont care if my facial hair looks shit or my hair points in all directions or my clothes have holes. It makes no difference anyways I only waste time caring about these things.

I am. I shower etc because I dont like living in my own filth, but I dont care if my facial hair looks shit or my hair points in all directions or my clothes have holes. It makes no difference anyways I only waste time caring about these things.
No you don’t. You feel that you waste time because you don’t have a purpose. Do some work. I don’t care what you do but do something you like and you feel is productive. Me I like garden work, I like lifting weights and talking to girls. For you it may be something different. When you have a purpose these “things that don’t make a difference” make a big difference and they raise your self esteem.

Stubble and personalitymaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
No you don’t. You feel that you waste time because you don’t have a purpose. Do some work. I don’t care what you do but do something you like and you feel is productive. Me I like garden work, I like lifting weights and talking to girls. For you it may be something different. When you have a purpose these “things that don’t make a difference” make a big difference and they raise your self esteem.
stop derailing the thread even more

1588252546127s

frame is so fucking important for respect from other men. it's just a caveman instinct. seeing a wide man immediately commands a sign of respect, you've been out-manned. so, shoulder pads and gymceling

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Effortless and Mouthbreath
Height, frame, voice and face.
Height, stretch and use lifts.
Frame, Gymmaxing, focus on hypertrophy.
Voice, I don't know very conclusive methods.
Tattoo.
Face, beard,neckmax and short hair
42F5ADA9 C0FC 4EAB 926B 135E397D9F62

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Beard muscle and height

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath