How do you lose body fat&don't lose libido?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
I would like to start the cut, but problem is that the last time I lost my sex drive at low bf/calories

Is there anything except steroids?

nah srs just don't cut too fast and don't cut below 12% as a natty. Make sure you're getting enough fats. Most of your cals should come from fats not carbs. If you cut out your fats as a natty say goodbye to your testosterone levels. Shouldn't lose your sex drive if you do that.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Zeta ascended
Losing your bf improves tests lvls so the main concern is how many times per day you fap? Try nofap for at least 1 week and see the difference, also after 40 days prolactin seems to drop so you may keep your gains better or even bulk up better

Losing your bf improves tests lvls so the main concern is how many times per day you fap? Try nofap for at least 1 week and see the difference, also after 40 days prolactin seems to drop so you may keep your gains better or even bulk up better

I ve fapped only few times in my life when I was much younger - so it's not the problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
I would like to start the cut, but problem is that the last time I lost my sex drive at low bf/calories

Is there anything except steroids?
Yeah it happens to me too
Essentially the problem here is that when you don't eat fat you can't produce sperm or testosterone properly

Loosing fat increases libido. The fuck type of human are you? Try and fast.