How do you lower high inhibition?

Deleted member 71

Deleted member 71

Exiled
I've had women interested in me, but I've never pursued them or allowed myself to get close to them because of high inhibition and avoidant tendencies. How do you lower high inhibition?

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2597, IWantToMax and 1 other person
I've had women interested in me, but I've never pursued them or allowed myself to get close to them because of high inhibition and avoidant tendencies. How do you lower high inhibition?
Go ER bro, but don't do step 3 ( suicide) that the Gentleman mistakenly did, instead go to prison and then RichardRamirezmax with groupies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 71
social exposure , clubs , concerts , talk to people etc

• +1
Reactions: shibo, Mateusz74, Deleted member 71 and 1 other person
I feel you bro, I have the same problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71
Nofap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71, bassfreak and Enlil
If soft case-Memantine 20g a day for 3 weeks ( quick refresh of dopamine receptors ). Meditation 20 min a day- to Lower amygdala activity which decreases emotional response slightly. Micro dosing psilocybin shrooms 0.25g every third day.
If hard case- do the above ( get rid of shrooms)+10-20mg of Lexapro( SSRI) or 300-400mg of testosterone. ( Can be mixed together) Testosterone is overall better because with reduced inhibition you are gonna also have more energy and sexual drive which can make you more proactive in general life. But it offers more risks- balding( if prone), cycles are needed if you are not planning to hop on this for life( 3-4 months on and then same amount off) and estrogen control is mandatory with ai.
In some cases beta-blockers like propranolol work better, but only if your anxiety manifests physically.
Rest of the shit-Like speed/phenibut-baclofen/alcohol/benzo ext is just not sustainable long term.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 71
Cabergoline

• +1
Testosterone can melt your inhibitions away like ice-cream in the desert. Rather increase your natural t though.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and Deleted member 3043
I used to be like that in highschool but I LDAR and looksmin

Its all very pointless

• +1
Reactions: gotoa10humanbeing
Meth. Increases dopamine 20x+ more than sex

Just be a meth head bro
3442.jpg

Just be a meth head bro
Why not take meth? Who gives a shit? Lol...better than being an incel. If someone is nervous constantly with inhib then it’s socially crippling to the point of desperation..

Why not take meth? Who gives a shit? Lol...better than being an incel. If someone is nervous constantly with inhib then it’s socially crippling to the point of desperation..
I'd try weed first

Tbh have you tried meth? What's it like? How much did you take?

Tbh have you tried meth? What's it like? How much did you take?
Yeah I’ve smoked it...u just feel better than you can even imagine and have alertness to extreme levels you can almost hear your hair growing like a different dimension...all inhibitions gone

• Woah
Yeah I’ve smoked it...u just feel better than you can even imagine and have alertness to extreme levels you can almost hear your hair growing like a different dimension...all inhibitions gone
I was thinking about starting shrooms tbh, but I'll look into this.

I was thinking about starting shrooms tbh, but I'll look into this.
I really don’t do drugs all that often tbh, but shrooms didn’t do much for me both times when I tried them. Everyone reacts differently tho

• +1