How do you niggas go to the gym?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I went today and was about to pick up a pair of dumbbells but when I saw all the people that were there I started sweating and looking around nervously and had to leave. All the sluts in yoga pants weren't helping either.
I've been legitimately trying to go for over 2 years now but I stop after a few days each time because the stress doesn't seem worth it.
It always feels like someone is looking at me and mocking me.

How do I lower inhibition enough to be able to go to the gym? I can't just drink alcohol each time I go lmao.
I need to go in order to fix my shit body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2227
I went today and was about to pick up a pair of dumbbells but when I saw all the people that were there I started sweating and looking around nervously and had to leave. All the sluts in yoga pants weren't helping either.

How do I lower inhibition enough to be able to go to the gym? I can't just drink alcohol each time I go lmao.
All the 'sluts'? tf? how ignorant can you be jfl.

go seek a therapist to fix the anxiety.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4416, RichardSpencel and 9 others
The gym is for degenerates, real gymcels work out in their basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4416, Pietrosiek and 14 others

Music nigga blast that shit and forget everyone around you exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4416, Reoa and 11 others

Sorry, I meant all the beautiful queens worthy of respect and admiration.

Isn't therapy a meme? Should I take some type of drugs instead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, stuckneworleans, Pietrosiek and 6 others

Fuck that alcohol shit, just pump yourself with 700+mg of caffeine, instant chadification

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Buy your own equipment , I've been working out in my bedroom for the first 6 months and then in the garage since then. I went from 63 to 89 kg in a year

I went to a gym once a few weeks ago and mogged 98% of the people there lmao.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, MewingJBP, XXX22 and 2 others
Buy your own equipment , I've been working out in my bedroom for the first 6 months and then in the garage since then. I went from 63 to 89 kg in a year

I have my equipment but honestly being in a shitty cold basement is depressing as fuck. I want to be able to be around people. I just can't seem to do it due to my insanely high inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Sorry, I meant all the beautiful queens worthy of respect and admiration.

Isn't therapy a meme? Should I take some type of drugs instead?
dont take drugs, they will fuck up your brain, you probably need someone to talk to and change your thinking pattern, that will cure the anxiety.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and chadtachi
I have my equipment but honestly being in a shitty cold basement is depressing as fuck. I want to be able to be around people. I just can't seem to do it due to my insanely high inhibition.
i sit in a cold basement too, its very depressing, get a mountain bike and start cycling.

Injcet T bro

• +1
Reactions: noped

It was like that for me at first. Id go every few months. But after awhile I broke the habit and went everyday, being as scrawny as I am i had low confidence but now I get compliments from dudes, and almost always have girls start lifting near me or making eye contact and smiling. It just takes time bro but trust me you got it. Start taking preworkout and go laser focus

STFU MAN

OP IS RIGHT

ALL GIRLS ARE SLUTS EVEN MORE SO IF THEY ARE AT THE GYM

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and ray
It was like that for me at first. Id go every few months. But after awhile I broke the habit and went everyday, being as scrawny as I am i had low confidence but now I get compliments from dudes, and almost always have girls start lifting near me or making eye contact and smiling. It just takes time bro but trust me you got it. Start taking preworkout and go laser focus

Thanks bro. I'm really fucking angry at myself. I wish I had a naturally good body or was tall so I didn't feel as intimidated.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
What a faggot

what r ur stats bro? height and weight?

18yo, 6'0/184cm, 73kg/ 160lbs.

lmao shit I thought you were asking me.
Going to leave this here anyway.

• Woah
Reactions: chadtachi
The fuck is wrong with you man no one is judging you in the gym do wha you need to do and always re-rack your weights after you’re finished with them
Don’t be afraid to ask how long people have left on a machine you want to use, more often than not they aren’t taking their workout seriously and they will respond with “oh just 1 set left”

The high inhibitons you have will lower after you’ve been to gym for one or two months trust me on that

It's the same with me.

I shut down my garage, it's cold, dark and depressing and there's barely any light but going through it does make you stronger mentally, not just physically. You'll know you have the discipline to go through any long term thing that requires a lot of commitment.

My workouts for 150 - 180 mins while I was bulking, trust me it was hell. But then again I can understand this isn't for everyone.

There's two options:
1) Man up and go to gym
2) Man up and go to basement

You'll have to do one of them. I saw loads of people with shit physiques, short people etc at the gym when I went but i didn't really care or think anything bad of them. I was just comparing myself to everyone to see if i mog them due to being blackpilled lmao.

Maybe look for community centre gyms, leisure club gyms etc instead of commercial gyms...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and chadtachi
You

Attachments

• 35A89C45-FBD2-4E64-8D9D-FE11ADF926DE.jpeg
    35A89C45-FBD2-4E64-8D9D-FE11ADF926DE.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
It's the same with me.

I shut down my garage, it's cold, dark and depressing and there's barely any light but going through it does make you stronger mentally, not just physically. You'll know you have the discipline to go through any long term thing that requires a lot of commitment.

My workouts for 150 - 180 mins while I was bulking, trust me it was hell. But then again I can understand this isn't for everyone.

There's two options:
1) Man up and go to gym
2) Man up and go to basement

You'll have to do one of them. I saw loads of people with shit physiques, short people etc at the gym when I went but i didn't really care or think anything bad of them. I was just comparing myself to everyone to see if i mog them due to being blackpilled lmao.

Maybe look for community centre gyms, leisure club gyms etc instead of commercial gyms...

I've been trying to man up for 2 years now but when I think of having to go and being around so many people I just decide to LDAR instead.
Then when i'm in the basement I get mad at myself for being such a cuck I can't even go to a normal gym.
It's a vicious cycle.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I have exact same problem

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2227 and PaleSlav
I've been trying to man up for 2 years now but when I think of having to go and being around so many people I just decide to LDAR instead.
Then when i'm in the basement I get mad at myself for being such a cuck I can't even go to a normal gym.
It's a vicious cycle.
2 years bro, you've wasted a lot of time

Look how skinny I was a year ago
Screenshot 20200214 235020 Gallery

And see now
Screenshot 20200214 232608 Gallery

Honestly I hope you realise you could have become conventionally buff or muscular in this much time if you really tried. I wasted time like you for 2-3 months before I decided enough is enough and worked out in my bedroom lol.

Just DO something, don't just sit and rot.

Nothing worth it in life comes easy. Unless you're gigachad lmao
I've been legitimately trying to go for over 2 years now but I stop after a few days each time because the stress doesn't seem worth it.
It always feels like someone is looking at me and mocking me.

1 thing I used to do when I was coping was going at 2 or 3 am into 24 hour gyms lmao in case you're interested in that. There's few people.

2 years bro, you've wasted a lot of time

Look how skinny I was a year agoView attachment 267696
And see now
View attachment 267697
Honestly I hope you realise you could have become conventionally buff or muscular in this much time if you really tried. I wasted time like you for 2-3 months before I decided enough is enough and worked out in my bedroom lol.

Just DO something, don't just sit and rot.

Nothing worth it in life comes easy. Unless you're gigachad lmao

Fuckkk lifefuel. You're much skinnier than me in the first pic.
What age, weight and height were you when you started? Would you say you're gifted genetically when it comes to building muscle?

nobody cares enough about you to take note of what you are doing

What age, weight and height were you when you started? Would you say you're gifted genetically when it comes to building muscle?
18, 5'11" and weight was fluctuating between 60-63 kg.

Now 19, 6'0" and 87 kg. Was 89 at my peak but I'm cutting now lol.

I don't know if I'm gifted genetically. I'm nothing special in terms of insertions or frame I think but I worked really, really, really hard alongside eating like a horse.

I'm on another forum for skinny guys and I put on more weight than all of them have but I'd say it's more to do with my eating and training than any genetics.

A lot of people feel this way bro but
the only way to combat feelings like this is to... keep going and get used to it!
make the uncomfortable comfortable

Matter of the fact is, no one really cares. But a lot of people in the gym are really nice, when I used to go I asked some dude for help and he was super helpful

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

How did you gain so much weight lmao. Do you follow some high protein diet or smth?

Other than that yeah, I could achieve some very visible muscle mass with pushups alone (using pushup grips), pull ups, situps etc.. Also have a rowing machine at home for some cardio if I really feel like it. And some bells. Its really enough tbh to gain some good ammount of muscles.

Im not fkn going to a gym, for smth. I can do at home any time of the day I want. Its just wasted time to travel there etc. Instead I can work out on my home equippment multiple times a day, rather than going to gym 2-3 times a week, or even every day, still beeing able to work out multiple times a day if you feel like it is an advantage vs 1x day in the gym.

I go when it’s empty

I go 5 am when my gym opens everyday. It's completely empty so all equipment is available, Maybe that would be your best option then.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Chadelite
How did you gain so much weight lmao. Do you follow some high protein diet or smth?

Other than that yeah, I could achieve some very visible muscle mass with pushups alone (using pushup grips), pull ups, situps etc.. Also have a rowing machine at home for some cardio if I really feel like it. And some bells. Its really enough tbh to gain some good ammount of muscles.

Im not fkn going to a gym, for smth. I can do at home any time of the day I want. Its just wasted time to travel there etc. Instead I can work out on my home equippment multiple times a day, rather than going to gym 2-3 times a week, or even every day, still beeing able to work out multiple times a day if you feel like it is an advantage vs 1x day in the gym.
I don't know, I went till 68-70,in the summer of 2018 then I gave up cos I still thought I was a fag and I dropped down to 63 .

Then I went on and off for a few months until 2019 started. Before 2019 I did all my research for dieting etc and went at it full force.

And yeah I had very high protein like 200-210g when I was 140 lb and very high calorie , with loads of supplements, sleep And of course doing the training..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
A lot of people feel this way bro but
the only way to combat feelings like this is to... keep going and get used to it!
make the uncomfortable comfortable

Matter of the fact is, no one really cares. But a lot of people in the gym are really nice, when I used to go I asked some dude for help and he was super helpful

Best answer here tbh.

Literally just stop being a pussy, your main purpose is to go and workout, don't worry about ego lifting or thinking that people are looking at you just worry about correct form and work your way up, trust me you won't regret it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and jake_okok
Best answer here tbh.

Literally just stop being a pussy, your main purpose is to go and workout, don't worry about ego lifting or thinking that people are looking at you just worry about correct form and work your way up, trust me you won't regret it.

yh he ain't gonna be thinking about the sweaty 300LBer juicehead staring at him when he's drowning in pussy LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Severe autism
No gym for your brain

I don't know, I went till 68-70,in the summer of 2018 then I gave up cos I still thought I was a fag and I dropped down to 63 .

Then I went on and off for a few months until 2019 started. Before 2019 I did all my research for dieting etc and went at it full force.

And yeah I had very high protein like 200-210g when I was 140 lb and very high calorie , with loads of supplements, sleep And of course doing the training..

Ok I see, well thats not something for me, as I dont want to be eating like a horse every day and take tons of supplements and protein etc.

I want to gain muscles, that I can maintain with regular diet that I eat every day, not having to take tons of protein etc.

Sorta like brad pitt in fight club type of muscles. But to each his own. Beeing super buff wouldnt suit my frame/body.

This autism ain't even funny, it's cringe
Just go there and work out, no one will even notice you

Just go don't think about it , that's how I do it. Have a goal you want to hit , which keeps you going back . Use the other people around as fuel to get better, not as a negative. Look at the women as fuel for improving. That's how I do it it's copeing for me but hey I enjoy it so whatever.
It's all cope in the end but so be it 😃

I enjoy looking at the cute femoids, one day i'll fuck one

Just go to a gym with less people

Dude people at the gym are only worrying about themselves. I’ve seen some retarded shit at the gym and I don’t even look twice, it’s all in your head

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Mansea
I only use it sometimes because I'm depress

JFL nobody cares about you, you faggot

Just don't fucking go to the gym it's gigacope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bibbysoka and HighIQcel