How do you prepare mentally for surgery if you've never had surgery before?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
I am scheduling a surgery for my hyperhidrosis this summer. It's a condition where you sweat more than normal like a fucking greaser.

I'm way too mentally weak to accept that I'm having surgery. I feel kinda scared but I cope by saying that even foids do it so I should be fine.

But idk JFL, still feel kinda pussy about it and I even feel weird the whole day just thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and oatmeal
When they inject the stuff to make you unconscious, it will be like pure distilled life fuel being injected straight into your little body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 11425
I'm way too mentally weak to accept that I'm having surgery. I feel kinda scared but I cope by saying that even foids do it so I should be fine.
you can accept it, nothing wrong with doing surgery whether for your looks or not

and nobody is gonna notice your hypohidrosis unlike they would a jaw implant or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
When I was a kid I had surgery. At least based on my experience, you just.. sleep. I didn't even notice that they gave me general anesthesia and boom, I wake up after surgery. I was very nervous then, but then again, I was 6 years old so it was understandable.

Of course, a lot of this depends on what kind of surgery and how healthy you are.

• +1
I had my tooth surgically removed once.

The dude pulled my tooth then told me to blow my nose to see if the air passes. The weirdest feeling ever. I felt so... broken and dysfunctive.

Also, he said there are 2 options to do this. Better, expensive and worse, cheaper. And he was talking as if he was going to drill a hole in me first and then discuss the options with me. Srsly I imagined myself negotiating the price with a gaping hole through my skull, high from sedatives. I said we're signing everything first, before he even touches me. He was surprized I read everything first, as usually pepl sign the paper blindly.

Being too high IQ is no good as you can see all the ways everything can go wrong.

• +1