How do you reciprocate interest, flirt?

Deleted member 71

Deleted member 71

Exiled
Title

Recommend books or reading material if possible.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Arkantos, maxmendietta and 2 others
rape her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 2587 and 6 others
pull out penis

i dont, mostly because girls that flirt with me are a point below me or so and i have autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 470, Rasputin and 1 other person
girls don't flirt with me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 3123 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
this sounds autistic as fuck but you need to find a way to touch her

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 1707, IWantToMax and 1 other person
The way i go about it is the direct way "hey wanna go out sometimes ?" if she says yes than cool if she says no i block her a'd move on with my life

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 71
Mirror their body language but don't make it too obvious, angle your body towards them especially when in a group, comment positively on things they say.
How? Touch her where?
on the TIT.

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and SikKunt
How? Touch her where?
Idk it's needs to be somewhat natural. For example, you're explaining that somebody was telling you something and you say he touched me on the shoulder like this (and touch her gently on her shoulder)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71
be ded srs
Idk it's needs to be somewhat natural. For example, you're explaining that somebody was telling you something and you say he touched me on the shoulder like this (and touch her gently on her shoulder)
mirin your avi tbh tbh tbh ded srs

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Gross curry move tbh. During my cult meetings we all have lunch and so I took people's garbage, got up and threw it away for them. Then this girl who I was mildly interested in but had kind of a bratty vibe (I'm into that) attempted to hand me her used napkin to also throw away, but instead I took it out of her hand, shook her hand, and put it back. (misinterpretation that she wanted a handshake, easy method to slide a joke in and in this case move up the touchy-grabby scale) You just need to be quick witted with it but that's probably my smoothest example. Obviously dont try stealing this shit unless the build-up works out perfectly. The goal here is to look for opportunities, don't think you can just get away with a copy-paste Charisma on Command pickup line, especially when it comes to touching.

-Wincel, PUA expert

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
Gross curry move tbh. During my cult meetings we all have lunch and so I took people's garbage, got up and threw it away for them. Then this girl who I was mildly interested in but had kind of a bratty vibe (I'm into that) attempted to hand me her used napkin to also throw away, but instead I took it out of her hand, shook her hand, and put it back. (misinterpretation that she wanted a handshake, easy method to slide a joke in and in this case move up the touchy-grabby scale) You just need to be quick witted with it but that's probably my smoothest example. Obviously dont try stealing this shit unless the build-up works out perfectly. The goal here is to look for opportunities, don't think you can just get away with a copy-paste Charisma on Command pickup line, especially when it comes to touching.

-Wincel, PUA expert
Why would you hold other people's used napkins? Disgusting

Why would you hold other people's used napkins? Disgusting
Why do people like putting their tongues into attractive women's mouths its gross ewwwww

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Wincel

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius, autistic_tendencies and Wincel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coco, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
I let myself get sexually assaulted by below average to average curry girls

I let myself get sexually assaulted by below average to average curry girls
does Indian hot aunty trying to make her ass touch your cock on the bus happen to you too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You can say anything

If she doesn’t get triggered then she actually likes you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
does Indian hot aunty trying to make her ass touch your cock on the bus happen to you too?
Mmmm yes, then i reciprocate and flirt back by discreetly finger blasting her under her saree making sure the other 200 people in the bus dont notice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 470 and FatJattMofo
Title

Recommend books or reading material if possible.
Tease and push pull as much as ppl like shitting on pua this shit tends to work for me and its fun too

[Make some flirty banter, tease her a Little bit like a bratty Little sister]

"Hey we should go for a drink on Friday, what do you think? 8 at place XYC"

On date if there's flirtateous banter and she TOUCHES you, just touch her back and if the time is Right (honestly you'll know it, she stares at you wide eyes open) just take the Risk and go for the kiss.

Even if the time wasn't Right you're not gonna get sued for getting the cheek.

-Wincel, PUA expert
:feelsgah::redpill:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Wincel
Be NT and make sure she really does want you.

I usually stare at them until they leave