How do you shoeliftmaxx? Manlets GTFIH

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Show lifts can help us manlets look a bit taller than we usually are. But I don't go with massive 3'' lifts. Rather 1.5-2max. How do you look good with lifts? Some lifts look obvious. I have seen people wearing lifts that look obvious and stupid. But some people make it more subtle. I feel how your trousers/pants meet at the shoe is important. It is better if they hide the shoe a bit. Want to hear what others have to say?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Go with 1.5. I wear them to fraud a barefoot 6'2, just use high tops or something with room in them.
no one will have a clue since they're not that big. Plus, the lift will only give you an inch in reality

• +1
Go with 1.5. I wear them to fraud a barefoot 6'2, just use high tops or something with room in them.
no one will have a clue since they're not that big. Plus, the lift will only give you an inch in reality
I measured my height before after and they did give 1.5''. May be they advertised more.

• +1
I measured my height before after and they did give 1.5''. May be they advertised more.
Maybe. 1-1.5 is the sweet spot. You really don't want more than that.

How tall are you with and without?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Timberlands are the GOAT shoes for frauding height. They'll give you 3.9 cm or 1.53 inches. If you're still unsatisfied either add in one of those cheap foam insoles or stuff 2-3 socks in there. This should easily give you 3 inches. and be sure to pull your pants all the way down. you want them to be as least exposed to others as is possible. otherwise you risk being caught and ridiculed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I wear boots that go up above my ankle. Something like:

black-patent-leather-boots-men-pointed-toe.jpg

This takes care of the back.

I wear trousers that go down below the top of the shoe.

My boots have a slight heel that gets me probably .75" anyway, and then my lifts give me about 6cm, give or take.

I go from 5'9 to 5'11.5 - my height is 176 and I get to 181.

I have tried to wear an extra lift to get me over 6ft, but it plays fucking havoc on my knees and ankles. Whereas 2 inches is fine.

I'm thinking of getting a shoemaker to make me some shoes with stealth lifts built in as opposed to the $5 chinese shit I got off ebay

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Thanks for the advice boys. I need lifts to be 6'4-6'5 which I would like to mog 99% of guys

• +1
Thanks for the advice boys. I need lifts to be 6'4-6'5 which I would like to mog 99% of guys
lol. you're obsessed with height just like me. I'd kill to be your height

• +1
I have BDD. Shit makes you just feel...off
I definitely have height dysphoria disorder. That's what happens when you grow up as the tallest kid in class but then end up way shorter than expected.

• +1
I definitely have height dysphoria disorder. That's what happens when you grow up as the tallest kid in class but then end up way shorter than expected.
You were probably an early bloomer

• +1
You were probably an early bloomer

To be honest I was soooo happy with my height until I came to this website ?. I was like I dont want to grow another cm. Now I want another 2.5" ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
To be honest I was soooo happy with my height until I came to this website ?. I was like I dont want to grow another cm. Now I want another 2.5" ?
Dude you're fine. Your height is good. I'm just extremely autistic, even though I do like my height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...4cWqPLb3xpi472QB89mU5X8ozARVo_0peL1A&usqp=CAY

https://ssl.quiksilver.com/static/D...ets/cat-experiences/mikey_taylor/img/sole.png

This combo looks the least obvious. Shoe itself boosts you 1.5 inches and the insole boosts you up an additional .5 inches.

In my experience the shoe you're talking about won't work for it. This type of shoe exposes your ankles, it's quite obvious you're using something. It might work with a pair of pants really low. It works best with boots or shoes with a high top.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Barry
In my experience the shoe you're talking about won't work for it. This type of shoe exposes your ankles, it's quite obvious you're using something. It might work with a pair of pants really low. It works best with boots or shoes with a high top.

This is true. You need higher ankled shoes or boots.

Max 1inch lifts to reduce the chance of them noticing as you take your shoes off.

When do you take your shoes off in front of people?

I take my shoes off and sit down.

Nobody will notice. Girls especially won't because they take their heels off so the height disparity isn't an issue

• +1
I do 1.5" inside of boots so its comparable to 2" in shoes but the boots keep the ankles hidden. I got short legs and long body so I can pass it off well. This takes me from a 5'7" to standing with 5'9" people or being assumed for 5'10"

Its difficult to use 1.5" in most shoes, you have no choice but to get high top sneakers or order those shoes that are already built to be taller.

Women who wear heels all the time aren't as bothered by lifts than those who don't wear them

• +1
Show lifts can help us manlets look a bit taller than we usually are. But I don't go with massive 3'' lifts. Rather 1.5-2max. How do you look good with lifts? Some lifts look obvious. I have seen people wearing lifts that look obvious and stupid. But some people make it more subtle. I feel how your trousers/pants meet at the shoe is important. It is better if they hide the shoe a bit. Want to hear what others have to say?
if ur a proper manlet theres no hope in using shoe lifts anyway, if at least 5'8, use two inch lifts

I do 1.5" inside of boots so its comparable to 2" in shoes but the boots keep the ankles hidden. I got short legs and long body so I can pass it off well. This takes me from a 5'7" to standing with 5'9" people or being assumed for 5'10"

Its difficult to use 1.5" in most shoes, you have no choice but to get high top sneakers or order those shoes that are already built to be taller.

Women who wear heels all the time aren't as bothered by lifts than those who don't wear them
No lifts ruin ur tendons and fuck posture