How do you stay optimistic?

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascended so hard
About life in general. I often struggle tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Cope_detector, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
Set goals i guess. It is easier to do stuff. You hold yourself accountable and track progress. That is what I do sometimes. It helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Need2Ascend
I just think that everything is gonna be ok anyways, even if i'm extremely paranoid and protective of my family (this may be cause i'm the big bro idk)

• +1
Reactions: JMax, HighIQcel, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Well I am not optimistic at all but I am not pessimistic either, I just accept the world as it is. Things like “optimism” dont seem to be something you can change, it just seems that you have to be born with it. But, no matter what, being optimistic wont change things, so it seems pointless to me to be optimistic about things about which I already understand the potential outcomes. You can only change things for yourself and I think a lot of people struggle thinking about the bigger picture when they would be happiest working towards improving their own life. But i am also a dumbass on an obscure looksmaxxing forum so take everything I say with a grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arkantos, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
I don't. There's not any more i can do than what i do and there's no thanks coming ever except from my own kind.

Everything's a trade, there's no real love.

Pain is more real than all the good things combined.
It's the only thing lasting your whole life, everything else fades away.

I'm very negative as i've seen too much.

Ofc i don't show it irl to people often but i feel life is just getting raped daily by yourself and others until death even though there are good times in between where you forget the pain.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, Mouthbreath, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Im coping with anime, when im not coping im depressed and tired

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and HighIQcel
I live in Ukraine I can't be optimistic by definition

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and EckhartTollemaxx
Tell myself that I'll literally rope unless I become a rich jacked Chad which is probably possible for me. And then slaying stacies too

• Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel
i post on looksmax until i get enough alerts to make me happy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 5634, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
i post on looksmax until i get enough alerts to make me happy.
And you do it all again next day as the dopamine wears off and the high dopamine state becomes the norm and causes you pain when its taken away.

always think: atleast there is one postive thing even in negative situations

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Never been optimistic tbh ngl ngl tbh

Who is top surgeon(s) in Kyiv?
I mean, I don't know who is top surgeon regarding genioplasty and other bones moving surgeries, cuz I've never really looked for it in my city.

I think the only way to live with the blackpill Is becoming emotionless and detach yourself from the situation, in the bigger picture Is just nature making its job, you would not get mad at a deformed individual of other species dying and going extinct, so its almost logical not everyone of us will prevail.

I keep looksmaxing out of sheer curiosity of how far can i get, prolly not a lot tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and HighIQcel
I think the only way to live with the blackpill Is becoming emotionless and detach yourself from the situation, in the bigger picture Is just nature making its job, you would not get mad at a deformed individual of other species dying and going extinct, so its almost logical not everyone of us will prevail.

I keep looksmaxing out of sheer curiosity of how far can i get, prolly not a lot tbh.
High IQ
We tend to tend things are fair or unfair because of our human projection of anthropocentric morality. It is what it is unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
untreated cyclothymia

I drink a lot of alcohol and smoke weed tbh. Keeps negative thoughts away

Stay off the forum get friends live life

And dont obsess about the blackpill it's retarded to let it bother you to the point of depression. It's just pointless mental masochism after a certain period of time.

Check horomones,vitamins,gut health etc and take your mental health seriously this forum is retarded in how it tries to deny the importance of mental health.

Last edited: