How do you suck in cheeks when taking pictures?

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Without making your face longer (biting them)

Put a cigar in your mouth and hit it, take photos then, looks badass

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and IWantToMax
Don't do it

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Shodredux, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Only works if your lips are wide otherwise you’ll look like a fish

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, GoMadAndSTFU, Shodredux and 8 others
Only works if your lips are wide otherwise you’ll look like a fish
He just needs to get a cigar, livght it up, smoke it,have someone take pics whiles he's hitting it giving the effect of hollow cheeks, cigars are nice asf too

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
nobody does that

Don't do it or you will look like a aspie tryhard that spends his free time arguing in forums about who male model is more attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Don't do it or you will look like a aspie tryhard that spends his free time arguing in forums about who male model is more attractive
The cigar thing sounds legit honestly

You don't need to bite them in order to have them sucked in... Just close your mouth properly and they will have the vacuum look if you are low enough bodyfat.

• +1
Jaw jut and put you cheeks in the space left by your teeth while maintaing a suction hold mew, easiest way to get hollow cheeks and not look like a fish

• +1
bite a lemon beforehand

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shodredux and CarnivoreDiet
just ever so slightly bite them. don’t take a huge chomp of your cheeks. even male models do this.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, cutecel and IWantToMax
The cigar thing sounds legit honestly
It really is SRS
It's an good excuse to jaw jut without looking aspie
Old time models did it too for cigar commercials

Jut jaw, place cigar in mouth and bite down while jutting. Then turn your to the right or do side profile pic. Voila you now have slayer jaw pic

• +1
Dont do it. True concave cheeks can look very different from sucking ch3eks depending on face structure. I used to suck cheeks to see how I would look leaner, and now that I got leaner I look nothing like the "previews" I tried

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and IWantToMax
Dont do it. True concave cheeks can look very different from sucking ch3eks depending on face structure. I used to suck cheeks to see how I would look leaner, and now that I got leaner I look nothing like the "previews" I tried
It's just for pictures, in case

Looking better than the "preview"?

Looking better than the "preview"?
Yes. My suck cheeks looked like i had lower set cheekbones since the hollowness of the real lean cheek starts much much higher.

The higher your cheekbone/zygo position, the more difference between sucking cheeks and real leanness.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and CarnivoreDiet
Yes. My suck cheeks looked like i had lower set cheekbones since the hollowness of the real lean cheek starts much much higher.

The higher your cheekbone/zygo position, the more difference between sucking cheeks and real leanness.
Oh so that's why they look so fucking low jfl

Oh so that's why they look so fucking low jfl
when you suck cheeks you only control the lower buccal part of cheeks. If you have high cheekbones the hollowness starts way higher than the part you control. One opposite example that would be similar is johny depp, his hollow cheeks were very low set due to medium set cheekbones + very high vertical mass, making the concavity end low, so he could give a believable preview by sucking in cheeks if he wasnt as lean:
Screenshot 20200117 212703 Chrome

Screenshot 20191225 220104 Gallery

this fraud lighting example pic of me shows what im talking about. my suck cheek only reached center of philtrum while the real one reaches center of nose bridge, a hell of a difference. Thats why I never sucked cheeks in pics, to not be outed as a former fraud when I got actually lean

Last edited:
  • +1
You can legit apply makeup to make it appear like you have hollow cheeks

bad advice and women can tell from a mile away. As long as you dont have bird tier bones or abnormally low cheekbones you can always get some degree of genuine concave cheeks by getting very lean

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, jordanbarrettisgod and gaypharoah
It makes me look even worse which I thought wasn't possible