How do you surgically fix low IQ syndrome lips?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
IMG 20200704 075105
Serious replies only, please.
So we all know certain traits signal high IQ and others signal low IQ.
My lower third makes me look like I have an IQ of 80, but I'd like to believe I'm around the 100 mark.
Being dumb looking is worse than being just simply ugly.
People always underestimate me, one girl even followed me in physical education to the changing room just to randomly tell me I look dumb.:feelshaha:

My orthodontist told me I had macrogenia, which I never heard of before.
I have a crossbite (which makes my whole face asymmetric, even including my fucking eye socket).
These narrow and asymmetrical lips obviously make me look dumb, no point denying that.
So far I had a palate expander, braces and a facepuller, nothing helps.
My orthodontist said I might need surgery if the facepuller doesn't work. I've been wearing that shit for over a year now and it doesn't do anything. I guess she's referring to lefort I surgery.
Do you think lefort I could have an effect on my low IQ lip situation?

Also any idea what's causing this potato face look? Is it the bad combination of low cheekbones and wide chin combined with narrow jaw? When I morph my jaw wider on a full face pic it still looks bloated and subhuman af.

With this pic I'm doxxing myself and I don't even give a fuck tbh. Everyone shall know that I'm aware of my subhumanity.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7173
Wow you´re round as hell

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Morphing your jaw wider will not recreate the actual hollowing of soft tissue that occurs, hence why you look bloated. Lefort 1 (lower maxilla) would change your lip shape to be more protrusive and fuller.

Your skin is very bad. Retin-A.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Wow you´re round as hell
What a serious reply
Morphing your jaw wider will not recreate the actual hollowing of soft tissue that occurs, hence why you look bloated. Lefort 1 (lower maxilla) would change your lip shape to be more protrusive and fuller.

Your skin is very bad. Retin-A.
Been taking Isotretinoin for over 2 years bro. I can't escape my genetics.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Good_Little_Goy and Ocelot
Been taking Isotretinoin for over 2 years bro. I can't escape my genetics.
Dedsrs? What the hell man. It might be time to try more invasive chemical peels and acne surgery. If you have the money, that is, because your skin is a serious failo.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Good_Little_Goy
Dedsrs? What the hell man. It might be time to try more invasive chemical peels and acne surgery. If you have the money, that is, because your skin is a serious failo.
Yes, ded srs. Started right before I turned 18 and I'm 20 now. I will call the doctor for 2 Erbium laser treatments followed by several Fraxel laser treatments. But he will probably only do it when my skin is free from pimples which currently isn't the case, I broke out 1 week after stopping Isotretinoin.
What you see in the pic are mostly scars and not active acne though.
My skin is a huge failo but it never even was one of the top 5 failoes I have, fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Good_Little_Goy, HighIQcel and 1 other person
MSE , Lefort 1 / Bimax to change lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 4430
My lips kinda look like your but im 76 iq

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6997 and Aesthetics_III
Imo it's the acne and fat makes the foid think u look low iq

just git lip implants lol idk

Imo it's the acne and fat makes the foid think u look low iq
It's the bone structure that makes it look fat. I have a skinny body.

upper lip reduction and then surgical reshaping or implants

• +1
Reactions: inceletto