How do you talk to a woman knowing her mouth has been filled with cum?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I legit lose all my feelings for girls after this shit. All their value just goes away even if she's latina. The idea of her having done that with another man just disgusts me so much.

All girls poop, all girls pee. ALL FOIDS ARE WHORES BY NATURE.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids!, Deleted member 39 and FailedNormie
I don't speak to them at all.

Proverbs 21:23 "Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles." KJV

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 685
Whatever you have to tell yourself to knock them off that pedestal

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
You know I never thought this. Even the most innocent girls have been anal fucked, and received countless cum shots to the face.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
Fill her mouth with cum yourself idk lol

You know I never thought this. Even the most innocent girls have been anal fucked, and received countless cum shots to the face.
The GOOD majority yeah. I remember this greek girl shes 17 now and she's never had a boyfriend before yet she looks cute af. Weird to think about I was a high inhib cuck that tried to ghost her cause of nervousness all the time. Haven't talked to her in ages I should've took my chance...

The GOOD majority yeah. I remember this greek girl shes 17 now and she's never had a boyfriend before yet she looks cute af. Weird to think about I was a high inhib cuck that tried to ghost her cause of nervousness all the time. Haven't talked to her in ages I should've took my chance...
Fuck high inhibition, takes me back to freshman year of high school where this one girl would always try to talk to me and even tired to fuck but I said no because well she was a known thot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fuck high inhibition, takes me back to freshman year of high school where this one girl would always try to talk to me and even tired to fuck but I said no because well she was a known thot jfl
I wanna cure my inhibition so bad tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
You never get over it. I'm disgusted will all foids. Its just something you'll have to cope through. If someone has a guide to make this better pm me

Same, that's why the only oneitis I ever had in my life was an afgani Muslim girl JFL

Most women are degenerates.