RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Legit have no clue

i dont

i dont know how either

:(

i have same question.....

You open your mouth and move your tongue.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 206 and HailToTheKing
When they speak to me I just constantly remind them of there inferiority and weakness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 656
Normally it'll be easy if it's one on one and we have common topics / interests.

It's hard as fuck if it's in group and /or we have little in common

If your in college or high school

Hey

Hey

This class is so fucking boring

Yea Ikr

My names blah blah btw

I’m blah blah,

95% of the initial convo is already done. After that, just open up. Legit that simple, don’t ducking overcomplicate shit, it works for getting to know men and females
You open your mouth and move your tongue.
But then I won’t be mewing and my all my maxilla gains will be down the drain :cry:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Nibba and Deleted member 656

Hey

Hey

Yea Ikr

My names blah blah btw

I’m blah blah,

95% of the initial convo is already done. After that, just open up. Legit that simple, don’t ducking overcomplicate shit, it works for getting to know men and females

But then I won’t be mewing and my all my maxilla gains will be down the drain :cry:

what if u are a mentalcel and have Aspergers

what if u are a mentalcel and have Aspergers
Unless u have actual Aspergers it’s just ur fear.

ask yourself this “why am I afraid of asking out the girl that I like, I want her so why am I afraid”. 9/10 for me and others it was cuz of rejection. Everything we haven’t done many times we are Afraid of ( I was scared of public speeches until I got compliments on my way of talking that boosted me to be not afraid).

Tbh deal with the mental block and unhealthy thinking first and then try talking to a girl. Try smaller things which u are afraid ( I used to be afraid of even ordering food). The more u do it the better and more confident u get. It’s the same reason why parents hang a picture their kid drew which looks like dogshit on the fridge.

If you need more 1 on 1 personal advice, u can pm and I can help u more.

Hey

Hey

Yea Ikr

My names blah blah btw

I’m blah blah,

Yeah honestly. when I see someone I want to be friends with I just say "hey wassup dude" and then go from there it's really not too hard

I posted a thread like this last week

Yeah honestly. when I see someone I want to be friends with I just say "hey wassup dude" and then go from there it's really not too hard
But.. but.... Nibba my 3 mm recessed chin..t

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
just go up and talk to them bro

just be yourself lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Hey

Hey

Yea Ikr

My names blah blah btw

I’m blah blah,

Might ask that a women and see if it works imo