How does an incel looks like?

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
What trait is the most typical for an incel IRL?

Hoe does an incel looks like

Recessed jaw
or NCT tbh

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
Just look at me

Just look at me
you are not an incel tbh, incel for me is someone who is utterly unsalvageable both mentally and facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pendejo
2AAD2238 138F 41C2 BADE 949CD3C6ADC1 This a black incel

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Jack, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Short
Long midface
NCT
Small feet, wrists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and oldcell
you are not an incel tbh, incel for me is someone who is utterly unsalvageable both mentally and facially
I may not look like an incel but being 21 with such little social/life experience is incel-tier
You're GL/aesthetic facially but you give off manlet vibes.
You're GL/aesthetic facially but you give off manlet vibes.

big nose, horseface, bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Pendejo
Only if he is a manlet/framecel

He would look way better if he had a better nose but he doesnt look that bad.
it's over bro

Only if he is a manlet/framecel

He would look way better if he had a better nose but he doesnt look that bad.
he is black so he can get away with a worse nose

No chin,recessed jaw,bad skin,terrible bone structure and bad eye area.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Bug eyes
NCT
Flat maxilla (poor cheekbone projection, no bone mass in them)
Small skull

• +1
Just look at the mirror :feelswah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 2227
masculine features feminine bones. no brows no lashes. basically potato, glasses too idk

Feminine bones? like Jordan Barrett?
jordan has masc bones and twink features aka ideal.
feminine=narrow. imagine palvin with thin lips big nose bug eyes and no brows. might give her some recession too in midface and lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
feminine=narrow. imagine palvin with thin lips big nose bug eyes and no brows. might give her some recession too in midface and lower third

Jordan Barrett still feminine to me, and lookd even more feminine from the side.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, SikKunt and Deleted member 2227
Jordan Barrett still feminine to me, and lookd even more feminine from the side.
he is feminine because his features. not because his bones.

Look at the top supermodels and you will notice they all have "masculine" bone structure-short midface, strong pointy chin, defined jawline with good gonial angle, hollow high-set cheekbones, PCT, little upper eyelid exposure, and so on. These are considered beautiful women not women with bug eyes and potato shaped faces. Women can get away with not looking good in the face a lot more than men can and most of them don't look like supermodels but still have high SMV. Doesn't mean their features fit the feminine ideal, just means that men are so horny they don't notice or don't care.

low bodyfat
non- drinker
bad haircut/ ungroomed
poor fashion - especially shoes
narrow wrists and small hands
poor posture

some other obvious signs
no driving licence
living with parents past 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and oldcell
Look at the top supermodels and you will notice they all have "masculine" bone structure-short midface, strong pointy chin, defined jawline with good gonial angle, hollow high-set cheekbones, PCT, little upper eyelid exposure, and so on. These are considered beautiful women not women with bug eyes and potato shaped faces. Women can get away with not looking good in the face a lot more than men can and most of them don't look like supermodels but still have high SMV. Doesn't mean their features fit the feminine ideal, just means that men are so horny they don't notice or don't care.

I prefer woman with higher fhwr, inst high fhwr a more feminine feature? i see much more woman with high fhwr than guys.

I am what you call an incel
yea definitely most failo ever possible fuck face fuck height. feet >>>> everything :ogre:
Lmfao these foot fetishers are weird

You know that one ugly weird kid in class that everyone says might shoot up the school one day?

Thats a incel

AKA you

yea definitely most failo ever possible fuck face fuck height. feet >>>> everything :ogre:
Small feet don't make a tall chad incel but small feet correlate with a lot of subhuman shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Small feet don't make a tall chad incel but small feet correlate with a lot of subhuman shit
never heard anything about that and I call bullshit tbh. if its really true, show me something that says so.

I prefer woman with higher fhwr, inst high fhwr a more feminine feature? i see much more woman with high fhwr than guys.
I dunno, what is that womans name on that one show about a bunch of middle aged women in New York? Think it was from the early 90's or something. anyway the main actress had a horse face and I thought she looked kinda hideous. I have never taken measurments but it looks like a lot of GL women like Natalie Portman and Amber Heard, Margot Robbie and others like them have short midfaces and high FWHR's.
women themselves do seem to be obsessed with shoes for some reason. My ex gf probably had at least 100 pairs of shoes she had collected lol.

• +1
never heard anything about that and I call bullshit tbh. if its really true, show me something that says so.
Image0 1

Income vs shoe size

I dunno, what is that womans name on that one show about a bunch of middle aged women in New York? Think it was from the early 90's or something. anyway the main actress had a horse face and I thought she looked kinda hideous. I have never taken measurments but it looks like a lot of GL women like Natalie Portman and Amber Heard, Margot Robbie and others like them have short midfaces and high FWHR's.

women themselves do seem to be obsessed with shoes for some reason. My ex gf probably had at least 100 pairs of shoes she had collected lol.

Friends?

I dont think that fhwr is so important to men but yet the midface and good space in eyes.

tbh only very few of top MM have compact midface

you mean girls? yeah fem models look masculine no shit

barret's chin and browridge aren't exactly masculine

and width is more of a 'symptom' of good craniofacial development rather than androgens

Not that there is something like THE one specific incel look but these are probably the most common traits:

• below average height
• small frame
• high body fat
• weak build (muscle-wise)
• pale skin
• thin eyebrows and weak lashes
• weak, recessed jaw (especially mandible)
• double chin, "melting face"
• upper lip that protrudes far beyond lower lip
• high-pitched voice
• little to no facial hair
• bad haircut and/or visible balding
• bad style of dress, lack of grooming and hygiene
• submissive body posture
• lack of overall harmony.

Last edited:
  • +1
Poor facial harmony