How does it feel to be a late bloomer?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Do you get over your past after a while or does the trauma of missing out during your prime still linger? I don’t see the point in trying to looksmax at my age, the momentum just isn’t there. I feel like my life is over no matter what. I don’t have any Of that youthful optimism left

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Idk I am still 16 but not regret anythinf

Idk I am still 16 but not regret anythinf

If you’re anything like me, get off this forum and looksmax hard before it’s too late

I am no bloomer, never went on a date, never had a relationship, never put p in v, 31 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
My family is really poor. We live out of a vehicle. I'm the oldest of my 3 siblings being 14. My mom and dad work but they just don't make enough to pull us out of debit so we can get our house back. We've been doing this since I was about 10 years old. All four of us got $35 phones from Walmart in December for Christmas and were allowed to use the hotspot when we are done with chores ( folding our clothes, helping hand vaccum, etc.)

Ever since old school RuneScape has hit mobile I've been playing non stop. Doing extra chores and being extra good so I can play after lunch and until bed. This game not only has really helped me learn new things, but experience something my friends in school played. I don't have a computer so I can't play Minecraft or league of legends or wow or really any other cool games i hear about. I want to one day. But right old school RuneScape has helped my self esteem and helped me with my anxiety. I've started to get my dad to play and it's really cool because we usually only spend time together working on the car.

RuneScape has tremendously helped my life improve being homeless. And from reading alot of how this sub Reddit works I've found out that Bonds are technically MTX. bonds have allowed me to pay for membership for 2 weeks at a time so I can experience more of the game. If there wasn't bonds I would have never found the clan I'm in and the small group of friends i have. We all do noob things compared to what is posted on this sub Reddit but I see a lot of hate on MTX for destroying the game and it's first game RuneScape 3 which I've learned used to be quite fun and is to the appealing person.

This game is so much more than just a video game to grind out on skills and money making to pay for membership. It's a game that brings families and friends together. Makes hard times more enjoyable. And it's taught me how to do puzzles I've always been bad at puzzles but RuneScape has helped me.

I did vote no on the polls but that's only because my friends asked me to who have been playing since RuneScape 2. I know they are just as passionate about the game as I am so I voted no. I've been doing my research on the history of RuneScape so I can understand stuff more, such as the fally massacre and how falador was one of my favorite cities that's why I made my username fallylove.

I don't agree with the other MTX stuff. But I do agree with Bonds which are a type of MTX. Being a member has really changed the game for me.

I'm sharing alot about my life because not alot of people know I'm homeless and that playing on the phone for me is a privilege i have to earn. So when I'm online I'm always doing something. Because I always need money to be a member. And I enjoy that about RuneScape. I was selling armor I made from smithing and ore I'd mine to pay for membership but then I found out Slayer tasks drop really cool items and from level 1-43 Slayer I've made enough in 11 days to pay for membership.

Thank you for the amazing player base this game has. And thank you jagex for putting an idea out there and even though it was something your company has mentioned never doing, putting it out there and still standing by your word of the players decide how they play. I would have been very sad to know that many of my friends had quit and i would be left with no friends online and just been stuck thinking fishing was fun with my dad because we could talk more and be competitive. But now we do Slayer.

If you have a question about why bonds are in game and how do they actually help well here's how they help me. They've changed my life and my happiness in life. Thank you old school RuneScape community

Edit: spell check. Edit 2: I now understand that MTX for bonds is only if you're using in real life cash to buy the bond. But how I'm buying bonds with in game money is not MTX. It's just using the bond system. Sorry if I offended anyone.

• JFL
Reactions: pretty boy
My family is really poor. We live out of a vehicle. I'm the oldest of my 3 siblings being 14. My mom and dad work but they just don't make enough to pull us out of debit so we can get our house back. We've been doing this since I was about 10 years old. All four of us got $35 phones from Walmart in December for Christmas and were allowed to use the hotspot when we are done with chores ( folding our clothes, helping hand vaccum, etc.)

Ever since old school RuneScape has hit mobile I've been playing non stop. Doing extra chores and being extra good so I can play after lunch and until bed. This game not only has really helped me learn new things, but experience something my friends in school played. I don't have a computer so I can't play Minecraft or league of legends or wow or really any other cool games i hear about. I want to one day. But right old school RuneScape has helped my self esteem and helped me with my anxiety. I've started to get my dad to play and it's really cool because we usually only spend time together working on the car.

RuneScape has tremendously helped my life improve being homeless. And from reading alot of how this sub Reddit works I've found out that Bonds are technically MTX. bonds have allowed me to pay for membership for 2 weeks at a time so I can experience more of the game. If there wasn't bonds I would have never found the clan I'm in and the small group of friends i have. We all do noob things compared to what is posted on this sub Reddit but I see a lot of hate on MTX for destroying the game and it's first game RuneScape 3 which I've learned used to be quite fun and is to the appealing person.

This game is so much more than just a video game to grind out on skills and money making to pay for membership. It's a game that brings families and friends together. Makes hard times more enjoyable. And it's taught me how to do puzzles I've always been bad at puzzles but RuneScape has helped me.

I did vote no on the polls but that's only because my friends asked me to who have been playing since RuneScape 2. I know they are just as passionate about the game as I am so I voted no. I've been doing my research on the history of RuneScape so I can understand stuff more, such as the fally massacre and how falador was one of my favorite cities that's why I made my username fallylove.

I don't agree with the other MTX stuff. But I do agree with Bonds which are a type of MTX. Being a member has really changed the game for me.

I'm sharing alot about my life because not alot of people know I'm homeless and that playing on the phone for me is a privilege i have to earn. So when I'm online I'm always doing something. Because I always need money to be a member. And I enjoy that about RuneScape. I was selling armor I made from smithing and ore I'd mine to pay for membership but then I found out Slayer tasks drop really cool items and from level 1-43 Slayer I've made enough in 11 days to pay for membership.

Thank you for the amazing player base this game has. And thank you jagex for putting an idea out there and even though it was something your company has mentioned never doing, putting it out there and still standing by your word of the players decide how they play. I would have been very sad to know that many of my friends had quit and i would be left with no friends online and just been stuck thinking fishing was fun with my dad because we could talk more and be competitive. But now we do Slayer.

If you have a question about why bonds are in game and how do they actually help well here's how they help me. They've changed my life and my happiness in life. Thank you old school RuneScape community

Edit: spell check. Edit 2: I now understand that MTX for bonds is only if you're using in real life cash to buy the bond. But how I'm buying bonds with in game money is not MTX. It's just using the bond system. Sorry if I offended anyone.
didnt read
is this just copy pasted?

Yes it is

Bro i lost my khhv title last month (am almost 23). It's like i'm living now what i should have lived 8 years ago jfl. I mean, it's good but at the same time i feel sad af to think about all those wasted years (even worse: prime years of a human being).

Late bloomer here shortest kid in the class year 7-10, eventually grew to 6’0’’. Was quite popular up until year 9, then puberty happened and I was left behind due to my late puberty and completely ostracized by all friend groups, was then a complete loner year 10-12 and never went to any parties or ever got invited out at the weekend through all those years and literally no one liked me. In year 13 I rebranded myself as a shy quiet yet likeable nerdy guy because things had legit gotten so bad for me socially it was all I could do. I wasn’t popular but I began to get kind I liked and eventually started getting invited out a little bit a weekends and went to a few social gatherings. The at uni I’ve actually been pretty popular slayed a few birds had a girlfriend but I haven’t quite managed t get a girl I really really like yet, hoping that will happen soon

18-22 is still prime ime. Your mental state will take a really dark turn after that if you haven’t established yourself socially by then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Demir
18-22 is still prime ime. Your mental state will take a really dark turn after that if you haven’t established yourself socially by then
Being an introvert it is tough for me to establish a good social relationship