How does my friend slay more than me

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
Soo my best friend is a Persian 5'8 dude who slays. I get my fair share but this guy absolutely mogs me when it comes to women, he'll talk nonstop about all these bitches on his dick and show me the messages, and this dude has literal no jawline definition but a good head shape and big hunter eyes. He has a little bit bigger status compared to me but I don't see how this works when compared to me im a 6'0 white dude. Some of the women I've hooked up have actually already tried to talk to him in some cases. Keep in mind this guy has a small frame, no jaw, 5'8, and pretty skinny. My guess is his eyes as they are pretty big in size yet have such a dense eyelid fold that he has this menacing hunter eyes look, I have just above average eye area. His name is more known around the place so It could be just a status mog (then again, Im his best friend) but it just baffles me as a blackballed person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What city do you live in? Or at least what country?

• +1
This sounds fake. If you are really his best friend than you should already know the answer. Stop with the bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
Confidence and the way you carry yourself means more than people think

• +1
This sounds fake. If you are really his best friend then you should already know the answer. Stop with the bullshit.

How is this fake? we've been best mates for a year and a half now and its always been that way. But then again I mostly snob/don't talk to some popular girls/people cause I genuinely just dislike them.

What city do you live in? Or at least what country?
capital of New Zealand.

Confidence and the way you carry yourself means more than people think
I'd call myself confident, but its just the way women approach HIM first. kinda envy

• +1
Low inhibition + status + hunter eyes + foreigner halo

• +1
Low inhibition + status + hunter eyes + foreigner halo

Hey, I think I benefit from the foreigner halo im not sure.

I do look curryish, but idk people in London pay less attention to that. Most people around my highschool who dont know me call me "The Canadian guy" and after that "The steroid dealer".

I have an American accent and it really sticks out, and I've had like girls literally scream whenever I spoke. (Not ones I was into though, just a few of 5' womanlets).

Do I benefit from the foreigner halo effect?

• +1

I do look curryish, but idk people in London pay less attention to that. Most people around my highschool who dont know me call me "The Canadian guy" and after that "The steroid dealer".

I have an American accent and it really sticks out, and I've had like girls literally scream whenever I spoke. (Not ones I was into though, just a few of 5' womanlets).

What do you mean by girls screamed?

You benefit from chad effect

• +1
What do you mean by girls screamed?

You benefit from chad effect

Idk, I would start a sentence, then they go "AHHHHHHHHHHH" in a high pitch screachy voice, and say "omg". Its not a chad effect because im not attractive like that, I think its proof of the Foreigner halo effect

• +1
Idk, I would start a sentence, then they go "AHHHHHHHHHHH" in a high pitch screachy voice, and say "omg". Its not a chad effect because im not attractive like that, I think its proof of the Foreigner halo effect
Yeah if you are decent looking foreigner effect does work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

Dude, what the hell, you are Canadian.

Canada is great, fuck the UK.

EDIT: UK in my opinion is the worst place to be if you are a curry imho.

• +1
Dude, what the hell, you are Canadian.

Canada is great, fuck the UK.

EDIT: UK in my opinion is the worst place to be if you are a curry imho.

Nah its pretty good here tbh. You know why? In Canada, not many people are racist, but when there is racism its only against coloured people.

In the UK (Only in London & Birmingham tbh) a few more people are actually racist, but people are actually racist to other white people ?. Like Polish, Greek, Slovakian, Hungarian, Irish, Armenian and even low class white people have negative stereotypes too!

Again, wont really work in the countryside, only major cities and the immigrant numbers are much much higher

• +1
NGL, I'd be pretty dope to live in another couple to get the foreigner effect.

• +1
You sound young (JBF type of age)

JBF, you're friend had good game in running it, and game is very important for JBF.

Thankfully this isn't incels.me so I won't get a bunch of autistic clowns berating me now.

• +1
Soo my best friend is a Persian 5'8 dude who slays. I get my fair share but this guy absolutely mogs me when it comes to women, he'll talk nonstop about all these bitches on his dick and show me the messages, and this dude has literal no jawline definition but a good head shape and big hunter eyes. He has a little bit bigger status compared to me but I don't see how this works when compared to me im a 6'0 white dude. Some of the women I've hooked up have actually already tried to talk to him in some cases. Keep in mind this guy has a small frame, no jaw, 5'8, and pretty skinny. My guess is his eyes as they are pretty big in size yet have such a dense eyelid fold that he has this menacing hunter eyes look, I have just above average eye area. His name is more known around the place so It could be just a status mog (then again, Im his best friend) but it just baffles me as a blackballed person
Didn’t read but hes prob better looking

• +1