How Does Removing Your Wisdom Teeth Impact Your Apperance

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I have two wisdom teeth coming in on the right side of my mouth (one on top and one on bottom) and their starting to hurt. My dentist told me to have them extracted but I'm worried that it will impact my appearance negatively. My lower third is already weak as it so I'm concerned extracting my wisdom teeth will make it even weaker.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
if you dont have enough room in your jaw to fit all your wisdom teeth its over, neaderthal jaw or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: 000, thecel and Deleted member 5522
Honestly though it depends on when its done, if its really early then theres a chance, but getting them taken out is not as bad as getting your main teeth taken out

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Just take it out. If you need them removed then it is because of a sub-human jaw. They won't change your facial bones if you are an adult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Maybe your face will look thinner. There might be a chance that you get the appearance of higher cheekbones, but I doubt it :LOL: I would ask your dentist they have to tell you about risk of infections and also about cosmetic changes. But wisdom teeth removal means that your jaw is too small. Maybe people with a great jaw could remove their wisdom teeth to get higher cheekbones :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and ToursOverBoyo2020