[Serious] How does scoliosis affect looks?

fobos

Ascend or die
Except for looking deformed shirtless. Does it affect face in any way?

MentalCel

No more
Posture affects facial growth and neck circumference.

fobos

Ascend or die
I have scoliosis and one side of my face is more developed, idk if it's connected somehow

TheGoodGuy

Trainee
Well I am pretty sure my scoliosis was the main cause for my back injury in the middle of my spine so I can never workout ever again so I would say it has played an enormous part in looks.

Miro Chad

Trainee
Well I am pretty sure my scoliosis was the main cause for my back injury in the middle of my spine so I can never workout ever again so I would say it has played an enormous part in looks.
How did that injury happend? Was the scoliosis strong?

Spite

Apprentice
It affects your body posture, which can affect your neck muscles and cause improper head posture similar to torticollis, a condition that is also common in people with scoliosis, resulting in asymmetrical facial development in children.
IMG0033.jpg
IMG0029.jpg
740cd56311b56721a87741ed02bc47ad.jpg

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living

RationalBrody

Apprentice
Your shoulders will tend to be uneven if you have scoliosis. That in turn, I'm thinking could affect your facial development

TheGoodGuy

Trainee
How did that injury happend? Was the scoliosis strong?
Damn you asked me so long ago sorry for not answering.

No my scoliosis is only 10 degrees and isn´t that noticeable and although my back injury isn´t exactly in the bone it´s in the muscles or something in the middle of my spine so it hurts even if I have to shift gears while driving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)