[Serious] How does scoliosis affect looks?

fobos

fobos

Zephir
Except for looking deformed shirtless. Does it affect face in any way?

MentalCel

MentalCel

No more
Posture affects facial growth and neck circumference.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
idk man something about proper posture affecting facial growth and development ask mew
Scoliosis may tilt you head on side resulting to improper facial growth, thats just my theory idk if its accurate in any means.

fobos

fobos

Zephir
I have scoliosis and one side of my face is more developed, idk if it's connected somehow

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
Scoliosis may tilt you head on side resulting to improper facial growth, thats just my theory idk if its accurate in any means.
yeah it will probably affect your face indirectly somehow

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Trainee
Well I am pretty sure my scoliosis was the main cause for my back injury in the middle of my spine so I can never workout ever again so I would say it has played an enormous part in looks.

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
Well I am pretty sure my scoliosis was the main cause for my back injury in the middle of my spine so I can never workout ever again so I would say it has played an enormous part in looks.
:feelsbadman:

M

Miro Chad

Trainee
How did that injury happend? Was the scoliosis strong?

Blackpill Scholar

Blackpill Scholar

It just affects your height. If you fix it, you'll be taller. Same deal with kyphosis.

Littleboy

Littleboy

Apprentice
It just affects your height. If you fix it, you'll be taller. Same deal with kyphosis.
This. Also makes you slouch protruding your abdomen & is visible when you take your top off that you've got a slanting sloping back.
I have mild scoliosis. Does it impact growth aswell for your teen years
Yes it can do & does.

shibo

shibo

Erudite
This. Also makes you slouch protruding your abdomen & is visible when you take your top off that you've got a slanting sloping back.

Yes it can do & does.
How big of a impact??

Spite

Spite

Apprentice
It affects your body posture, which can affect your neck muscles and cause improper head posture similar to torticollis, a condition that is also common in people with scoliosis, resulting in asymmetrical facial development in children.
IMG0033.jpg
IMG0029.jpg
740cd56311b56721a87741ed02bc47ad.jpg

Blackpill Scholar

Blackpill Scholar

How big of a impact??
Height increase is only noticeable if scoliosis is severe. Surgery is dangerous, and should only be done if it's necessary.

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
I

Imonlyhere

Apprentice
since i also have that is there a way to fix that? jaw surgery?

R

RationalBrody

Banned
Your shoulders will tend to be uneven if you have scoliosis. That in turn, I'm thinking could affect your facial development

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Trainee
How did that injury happend? Was the scoliosis strong?
Damn you asked me so long ago sorry for not answering.

No my scoliosis is only 10 degrees and isn´t that noticeable and although my back injury isn´t exactly in the bone it´s in the muscles or something in the middle of my spine so it hurts even if I have to shift gears while driving.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Looksmaxing 11
Cleftcel Looksmaxing 8
Shepherd196 Looksmaxing 2