How does scoliosis affect looks?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Except for looking deformed shirtless. Does it affect face in any way?

How could it possibly affect your face?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
Posture affects facial growth and neck circumference.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
idk man something about proper posture affecting facial growth and development ask mew
Scoliosis may tilt you head on side resulting to improper facial growth, thats just my theory idk if its accurate in any means.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Lorsss and Kenma
I have scoliosis and one side of my face is more developed, idk if it's connected somehow

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Scoliosis may tilt you head on side resulting to improper facial growth, thats just my theory idk if its accurate in any means.
yeah it will probably affect your face indirectly somehow

Well I am pretty sure my scoliosis was the main cause for my back injury in the middle of my spine so I can never workout ever again so I would say it has played an enormous part in looks.

Well I am pretty sure my scoliosis was the main cause for my back injury in the middle of my spine so I can never workout ever again so I would say it has played an enormous part in looks.
:feelsbadman:

How did that injury happend? Was the scoliosis strong?

It just affects your height. If you fix it, you'll be taller. Same deal with kyphosis.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Littleboy
It just affects your height. If you fix it, you'll be taller. Same deal with kyphosis.

This. Also makes you slouch protruding your abdomen & is visible when you take your top off that you've got a slanting sloping back.
I have mild scoliosis. Does it impact growth aswell for your teen years

Yes it can do & does.

This. Also makes you slouch protruding your abdomen & is visible when you take your top off that you've got a slanting sloping back.

Yes it can do & does.
How big of a impact??

It affects your body posture, which can affect your neck muscles and cause improper head posture similar to torticollis, a condition that is also common in people with scoliosis, resulting in asymmetrical facial development in children.
IMG0033
IMG0029
740cd56311b56721a87741ed02bc47ad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
How big of a impact??
Height increase is only noticeable if scoliosis is severe. Surgery is dangerous, and should only be done if it's necessary.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
since i also have that is there a way to fix that? jaw surgery?

Your shoulders will tend to be uneven if you have scoliosis. That in turn, I'm thinking could affect your facial development

How did that injury happend? Was the scoliosis strong?
Damn you asked me so long ago sorry for not answering.

No my scoliosis is only 10 degrees and isn´t that noticeable and although my back injury isn´t exactly in the bone it´s in the muscles or something in the middle of my spine so it hurts even if I have to shift gears while driving.

I have scoliosis and one side of my face is more developed, idk if it's connected somehow
I’m the exact same. It’s so so so brutal. Right side of my face is 6psl and left is 2. Fuck my life
It affects your body posture, which can affect your neck muscles and cause improper head posture similar to torticollis, a condition that is also common in people with scoliosis, resulting in asymmetrical facial development in children.
View attachment 16839View attachment 16840View attachment 16841
Asian kids ones are slightly more severe than mine but that’s how I look