How does Short Hair vs Longer hair look on me? (Pics included)

Was this thread useful or shit?

• Useful

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Not needed

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Id rather be famous here than the London shithole that you live in

London shithole?

What city do you live in then lol ?????‍♂️

London is one of the best cities in the world to live in

London shithole?

What city do you live in then lol ?????‍♂️

London is one of the best cities in the world to live in
Ooo did I hit a nerve?

London is the breeding ground for terrorists, disgusting roaches, and dindu immigrants.

I've talked to multiple people on here who live in London and they all say they fucking hate it

Ooo did I hit a nerve?

London is the breeding ground for terrorists, disgusting roaches, and dindu immigrants.

I've talked to multiple people on here who live in London and they all say they fucking hate it

You spoke to the incels of London who never get to explore the vast culture and city with friends on a friday night ???

I generally think longer hair on good looking guys looks better, but it needs to be styled appropriately.
On ugly guys, short hair is better, because longer and styled hair would just make them look like a tryhard.

I generally think longer hair on good looking guys looks better, but it needs to be styled appropriately.
On ugly guys, short hair is better, because longer and styled hair would just make them look like a tryhard.

Wdym by styles properly, and wether im ugly or goodlooking is subjective so idk

and no, don't dye your hair blonde lmao.
Black hair is the best. I'm so happy I did not turn out to be blonde. It instantly makes guys look beta and gay, it's kind of a cuck trait.
I wish I didn't have light brown hair, but black hair actually.

Black hair is the best. I'm so happy I did not turn out to be blonde. It instantly makes guys look beta and gay, it's kind of a cuck trait.

Really?

No I wasnt gonna die all my hair blonde.

More like, I wanted to highlight the tips a brown colour tbh

Wdym by styles properly, and wether im ugly or goodlooking is subjective so idk
As a member of this forum you should know that beauty is not in the eyes of the beholder. Beauty can be objectively measured. You're not ugly.
If someone can pull off longer hair also depends on other factors. For example, I couldn't pull it off, because I wear glasses and my face is very feminine and young looking. It would make me look like an emo or nerd.
If someone is tall, broad shouldered and muscular and masculine, long hair is ideal imho. Look at surfer boys, they mog every other chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
As a member of this forum you should know that beauty is not in the eyes of the beholder. Beauty can be objectively measured. You're not ugly.
If someone can pull off longer hair also depends on other factors. For example, I couldn't pull it off, because I wear glasses and my face is very feminine and young looking. It would make me look like an emo or nerd.
If someone is tall, broad shouldered and muscular and masculine, long hair is ideal imho. Look at surfer boys, they mog every other chad.

Go to the rating foumns, everyone there has a rating but varies +/- 0.75 points. And thats the difference between being rated 4.25 PSL vs 5.75 PSL. Beauty in the eye of the beholder TBH NGL.

@ZyzzReincarnate show them our friend Treeman. Feminine face with long hair.

What do you say about highlighting the tips brown?

Wdym you're surprise mate ???

Yhhh what colour do u reccomend. I'd also have to ask a foid friend to help me dye it tbh I dont know how

Go to a barber for hairdying. I trusted my mom to dye mine a dirty blonde and she made me ginger.

But personally, I wouldn't recommend dying it. Because as part of looksmaxing, stuff like highlights and dyed streaks are completely subjective (some people think it looks good, some don't), and they're very high maintenance. Amongst EVERYTHING else one needs to remember and keep up with to looksmax (vitamins and supplements, skin care, basic hair care already, gym, mewing, amongst a shitton of other stuff) maintaining dyed hair is not worth the extra time, considering it probably won't even boost your SMV up that much.

• +1
Go to the rating foumns, everyone there has a rating but varies +/- 0.75 points. And thats the difference between being rated 4.25 PSL vs 5.75 PSL. Beauty in the eye of the beholder TBH NGL.

Don't dye your tips brown.
1.It looks kind of gay to be honest
2.You need very dark hair for contrast since your skin is already dark.
Brown hair and brown skin would create no contrast, which is bad.
3.Not worth the effort. Chads look good with any haircut and -colour. Ugly guys look ugly with any haircut and -colour. It's about bones.

The biggest improvement you could achieve is by getting light green contact lenses.
Everything else is maxed out already non-surgically, so you can chill now and just maintain that.

• +1
Don't dye your tips brown.
1.It looks kind of gay to be honest
2.You need very dark hair for contrast since your skin is already dark.
Brown hair and brown skin would create no contrast, which is bad.
3.Not worth the effort. Chads look good with any haircut and -colour. Ugly guys look ugly with any haircut and -colour. It's about bones.

The biggest improvement you could achieve is by getting light green contact lenses.
Everything else is maxed out already non-surgically, so you can chill now and just maintain that.

I need to gymcel maxx!!!

Not even close to that yet TBH.

tbh short hair > long hair

I need to gymcel maxx!!!

Not even close to that yet TBH.
Gymceling won't make you more attractive to women though. They prefer a lean athletic body and you seem to already have that.

FAA849F8 A1BC 43E0 A336 A8EA143833B1
lol

Gymceling won't make you more attractive to women though. They prefer a lean athletic body and you seem to already have that.

Oh no lol, I just look like that because I have the frame and a tight t-shirt. Im legit 16-18% bodyfat no six pack lol

Some people can pull off a natural blonde hair look, especially with blue/green eyes, but it's the facial hair that makes it an automatic L.

DKrwkWyXkAAvzYg.jpg

Take Larry Bird's blonde 'stache for example, looks ridiculous.

You spoke to the incels of London who never get to explore the vast culture and city with friends on a friday night ???
the same place that is one of the most heaviest surveillance places in the world? also has a dying hatred for curries?

also your selfies look fucking weird ngl, like your eyes are like wide open to avoid any upper eyelid exposure and cheeksuckmaxxing. just what it looks like to me

the same place that is one of the most heaviest surveillance places in the world? also has a dying hatred for curries?

also your selfies look fucking weird ngl, like your eyes are like wide open to avoid any upper eyelid exposure and cheeksuckmaxxing. just what it looks like to me

Idc if london is undersurveilance, thats a good thing, I also never experienced any hatred for curries here NGL.

My eyes wide open cause they are literally bug eyes loooool. Ur right about the cheeks, they are being sucked in, but im not doing it just for the photo. Been sucking in my cheeks 24/7 since 14, been doing it in my sleep ????‍♂️

Dude you need to grow it longer than that.

Yh I know maaaaan. The longest hairs rn come down to my lower lips
You have fantastic hair genetics. A hairstyle like this would fit you really well.

Long hairstyle zayn malik 20 celebrity men with long hair mens hairstyles 2017

C194ee5ed11d0ce2e479e7bf483a3b41

Holy fuaaaark Zayn Malik is good looking. Talk about God tier genetics.

Zayn malik haircut 13

4f26be45764ab32f6bb9c452f0970075

55d2b3417adfe43dcfe49f508e2a6475