How does the PSL and SMV rating for Latinos work?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Title

From what I understand the PSL rating is universal regardless of race, right? Since it takes into account more development and characteristics of the bones than the phenotype.

But SMV is more affected by phenotype than PSL. So if a Latino has an average PSL (4 PSL), would it be considered low tier normie in the West and low tier normie in Latin America? Is this correct?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
just dont be curry and you're good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yerico7, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
@maxmendietta what do you think bro?

just dont be curry and you're good

Yes, but I want to understand the SMV issue. A Latino who is considered low / mid tier normie in the West, could he be considered high tier normie in Latin America?

I'm laughing way too hard at this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Yes, but I want to understand the SMV issue. A Latino who is considered low / mid tier normie in the West, could he be considered high tier normie in Latin America?
Yes, an Asian in Asia is a normie, here in the West he is below average

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
if ur ugly ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Yes, an Asian in Asia is a normie, here in the West he is below average
Maxresdefault

"normie"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Average men in Asia
The only reason why I dig Genghis Khan is because without him, my noodlez wouldn't exist.

Thanks Genkhis Khan, for creating asian women, tight pussies, cunt eyes and oval facial structure in women(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
the stereotype is literally 'hot latin guys'

@maxmendietta what do you think bro?
the stereotype is literally 'hot latin guys'
They mean white passing light hispanic slayer pheno + more if they are jacked...

enrique iglesias, ricky martin, carlos rivera, especially alejandro speitzer ( possibly one of the highest smv males in latin america due to actor halo

there are what women want when they mean hot latinos/hispanics... not some mixed ethnic lmao