How dos this guy have 100k followers 9 posts and no hashtag

"- positivity
- switzerland
- fuck your opinion"

D8CRtMS d

bitch went no contact on me after she found out i had no social media i need 1k followers asap...

He bought them
bitch went no contact on me after she found out i had no social media i need 1k followers asap...
Social media will fuck you up

how the FUCK do you buy followers???? most of the comments are legit though???? I will spend a whole weeks worth of work for this shit how

clear skin and decent looks not enough YOU NEED STATUS YOU NEED SNAPCHAT ETC GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT THATS THE REAL BLACKPILL

Anyway to buy ig followers but real ones. Also using frauding pics to get likes and more followers. I need to socialmediamaxx all I got is snap at the moment

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Anyway to buy ig followers but real ones. Also using frauding pics to get likes and more followers. I need to socialmediamaxx all I got is snap at the moment

TRUST ME BRO ITS FUCKING KEY WITHOUT IT NO PUSSY ONLY GRINDING,MAKEOUT, TOUCHY FEELY AND BLUE BALLS NO SEX

i need ig followers asap someone has to know how to do this shit pls im losing my mind
bitch went no contact on me after she found out i had no social media i need 1k followers asap

BUMP
fuck it im just going to dress real nice everytime i go out and straight ask random bitches for their instagram. follow for a follow etc. tell them i just created an account. i feel like if im straight up about being friendless from the get go itll be less of an issue instead of me prertending and they find out later which was what basically cost me a lay/relationship.

Last edited:
He is a Tyrone.

BUMP
fuck it im just going to dress real nice everytime i go out and straight ask random bitches for their instagram. follow for a follow etc. tell them i just created an account. i feel like if im straight up about being friendless from the get go itll be less of an issue instead of me prertending and they find out later which was what basically cost me a lay/relationship.
AD5DC072 7240 4C05 9B75 34D3887F9418

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
was going to go up to a hot schoolgirl but bitched out. still zero followers. next time i have 1 shot vodka
maybe i do a vlog series journey to 1000k legit instagram followers going up to random girls etc

still no word on how this chad is over100k no hashtag 9 posts

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite