How even the lowest PSL person can ascend temporarily enough to get laid

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I truly believe that you can even take the lowest psl person and apply fillers on that person, and then take new photos a day later and said person wont have any problems getting laid. Fillers are magical in the sense that they can in an instant pretty much fix your flaws as long as it's not like IPD or midface ratio or whatever, it can pretty much do most of things.

The suifuel thing about this though, is that you wouldn't be able to have a long term thing after the fillers, unless you want this person to watch you basically deteriorate infront of their eyes. Even if you were to maintain it, the results from day one will not be the same as the last day. So slowly day by day you will begin to look worse and worse until you are back to your old self.

If this is not something you you care about, and you have no issue with having an instant transformation that will make your family and friends question why tf you look so different, and all of a sudden a few months later be back to normal, then I would say go for fillers.

Fillers can give you hunter eyes, fix your undereye area, improve your jaw drastically, ogee curve, fraud more forward growth. This is however not maintainable due to how expensive it is, also as it has been mentioned over the years, it's nothing but a bandaid. I do however wholeheartedly believe that even a PSL 2 who has never had a match in their life on Tinder, could go from that to getting laid in a week while using Tinder, if they decided to use fillers to improve all these areas.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
irk-poxBnaHKV7a4EUf-qTBSmrnvAKARppwPXWDS4KQTuVIE_gPu5qowZciPVKRyZotS8duMFTS6VmX8qGNOZfsI1acTk-xzDMoUfE3D45nqL5RqfXuUMX0m1r3nRv6HIm213JLzad-XZngfS9im0A_XcoHMVv6M6Co

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, bugeye, alriodai and 5 others
bout this though, is that you wouldn't be able to have a long term thing after the fillers, unless you want this person to watch you basically deteriorate infront of their eyes. Even if you were to maintain it, the results from day one will not be the same as the last day. So slowly day by day you will begin to look worse and worse until you are back to your old self.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Can you actually do that?
Some surgeons recommend having fillers to try and create the look you want, then basically taking photos and having an MRI to see where is fillered and then make one off of that.

of course this is all very expensive but is supposed to guarantee good results

I truly believe that you can even take the lowest psl person and apply fillers on that person, and then take new photos a day later and said person wont have any problems getting laid. Fillers are magical in the sense that they can in an instant pretty much fix your flaws as long as it's not like IPD or midface ratio or whatever, it can pretty much do most of things.

The suifuel thing about this though, is that you wouldn't be able to have a long term thing after the fillers, unless you want this person to watch you basically deteriorate infront of their eyes. Even if you were to maintain it, the results from day one will not be the same as the last day. So slowly day by day you will begin to look worse and worse until you are back to your old self.

If this is not something you you care about, and you have no issue with having an instant transformation that will make your family and friends question why tf you look so different, and all of a sudden a few months later be back to normal, then I would say go for fillers.

Fillers can give you hunter eyes, fix your undereye area, improve your jaw drastically, ogee curve, fraud more forward growth. This is however not maintainable due to how expensive it is, also as it has been mentioned over the years, it's nothing but a bandaid. I do however wholeheartedly believe that even a PSL 2 who has never had a match in their life on Tinder, could go from that to getting laid in a week while using Tinder, if they decided to use fillers to improve all these areas.
i thought fillers lasted for 2 years