How exactly can MK-677 help looksmaxx?

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
All I know MK-677 does, it helps to heal any injuries, improve (or ruin) your sleep, and increase your hunger. How can this thing help you lookmaxx in anyway?

And on top of that, it can bloat up your face and ruin your facial aesthetics.

All I know MK-677 does, it helps to heal any injuries, improve (or ruin) your sleep, and increase your hunger. How can this thing help you lookmaxx in anyway?

Used for heightmax. Also making skin better.

increases HGH level.
if you are below 18 years old you may grow a little more
if you are a gymcel you will take advantage from higher hgh level

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Height is a halo.

Improves skin, also a halo.

Side effect I have is wild ass dreams, which is the biggest immediate plus. This shit is dope

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000

It's some avant-garde anti-looksmaxing shit. People take it in hopes they grow taller. It's as popular as it is because it gives people an inaccurate notion of hope which leaves them disappointed. It helps sleep and increases your appetite. Increasing growth hormone is beneficial in and of itself but people mainly buy it due to the potential hope that it'll make them grow taller. It's not nice seeing everyone be disappointed and spending their money but atleast we can observe what MK677 actually does in practice since almost everyone on this forum has/is/plans to take it. So we'll have a lot of reviews and more accurate info about the practical use of it as time goes on.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, proibitio, FreakkForLife and 2 others
I wouldn't fuck with it. Growth hormone is too unpredictable in aesthetic changes.. See member of forum who had his nose grow noticeably. Google "hgh side effects bodybuilding" to see what you could be doing to yourself by taking it.. add on top of that it's an experimental compound without a known long term safety profile.

Should only do it if you're an oldcel and natural growth hormone is dissipating. You want to use it like you would TRT - as needed - rather than to boost your youthful levels.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, CursedOne and ULTRATERAX63
It's some avant-garde anti-looksmaxing shit. People take it in hopes they grow taller. It's as popular as it is because it gives people an inaccurate notion of hope which leaves them disappointed. It helps sleep and increases your appetite. Increasing growth hormone is beneficial in and of itself but people mainly buy it due to the potential hope that it'll make them grow taller. It's not nice seeing everyone be disappointed and spending their money but atleast we can observe what MK677 actually does in practice since almost everyone on this forum has/is/plans to take it. So we'll have a lot of reviews and more accurate info about the practical use of it as time goes on.

i dont take it for height, but for width

• +1
Reactions: x30001
It can't

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I feel like people who start taking it at 17-18 won't get much out of it except maybe better skin. But I believe if you started taking it at 12 or 13 you'd get some permanent height increases from the extra gh at that age.

Also the bloat is 100% avoidable, just take hctz

• +1
Reactions: fobos and x30001
I feel like people who start taking it at 17-18 won't get much out of it except maybe better skin. But I believe if you started taking it at 12 or 13 you'd get some permanent height increases from the extra gh at that age.

try pgcl sometime. it's like hctz on steroids

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
try pgcl sometime. it's like hctz on steroids
Haven't looked into it but hctz is sustainable for long term use, alot of the stronger diuretics are not.

Imo it's effect on fasting glucose levels is worse than bloat. Might push some people to prediabetes for minimal benefits.

Imo it's effect on fasting glucose levels is worse than bloat. Might push some people to prediabetes for minimal benefits.
Wouldn't be worse than small dose hgh though would it?

Haven't looked into it but hctz is sustainable for long term use, alot of the stronger diuretics are not.
pgcl is used to spontaneously induce abortions in animals. when male (humans) take it, it literally makes you shit EVERYTHING out. Like anything and everything in your body, even shit that could've been there for over a year. probably a pretty scary experience but you lose like 10lbs+ minimum instantly. lots of people made theories about it years ago saying how it burns fat better than dnp and builds muscle better than tren, which is just nonsense, but it really rips you up. probably deadly though

pgcl is used to spontaneously induce abortions in animals. when male (humans) take it, it literally makes you shit EVERYTHING out. Like anything and everything in your body, even shit that could've been there for over a year. probably a pretty scary experience but you lose like 10lbs+ minimum instantly. lots of people made theories about it years ago saying how it burns fat better than dnp and builds muscle better than tren, which is just nonsense, but it really rips you up. probably deadly though
Yeah idk, I'm not trying to fuck myself up, hctz is pretty safe and works great for my purposes.

Wouldn't be worse than small dose hgh though would it?
dandelion root extract is probably the best non prescription diuretic. it makes me a pissing machine. i just drink like 7L+ water per day and lower my vasopressin levels, avoid carbs and sodium for 2-3 days and i debloat pretty significantly

Mk-677 increases height. But only under certain circumstances. It increases HGH to upper levels, so I imagine taking it as a 14/15 year old won't be much help. But maybe a person reaching the end of puberty it will spike HGH enough to maybe get you maybe half an inch.

Most people have this logic. Mk-677 proven to work on GH defficient kids to make them grow. And PHARMA GRADE HGH has proven to make regular non GH deficient short kids grow taller. Combine the two facts, boom. You get mk 677 makes kids with no GH deficiency grow taller.
But that's not how it works. Pharma grade HGH increases GH beyone normal levels, which is why it works on people with normal levels of GH. Mk 677 only increases it to high end of average levels. Meaning that yeah, it will help GH deffcient kids grow, because they don't have enough GH and now they do. But for normal short people around 14-16 with high GH(Since they're going through puberty)? It won't do shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Alexanderr
Mk-677 increases height. But only under certain circumstances. It increases HGH to upper levels, so I imagine taking it as a 14/15 year old won't be much help.
Huh, I thought the chances of growth decrease as puberty goes on? An 18 year old surely has less chance of growing taller than a 15 year old, no?

Last edited:
Huh, I thought the chances of growth decrease as puberty goes on? An 18 surely has less chance of growing taller than a 15 year old, no?
For regular HGH no. But mk 677 doesn't really make a significant differnce because 14 and 15 year odls already have upper lveles of HGH.
The AI is what really helps you grow.

For regular HGH no. But mk 677 doesn't really make a significant differnce because 14 and 15 year odls already have upper lveles of HGH.
The AI is what really helps you grow.
No, I’m saying that 17+ year olds have less chances of growing taller at their age than a 15 year old because their growth plates have started fusing if not fused already.

Also, wouldn’t increasing the already high levels of HGH in 14-15-year-olds increase their chances of growth? Not too mention, you say ”upper levels of HGH of 14-15 year olds” as if 18-19 year olds don't have very high levels of HGH either.

I take it to grow my wrist, clavicles and hands at 20.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
No, I’m saying that 17+ year olds have less chances of growing taller at their age than a 15 year old because their growth plates have started fusing if not fused already.

Also, wouldn’t increasing the already high levels of HGH in 14-15-year-olds increase their chances of growth? Not too mention, you say ”upper levels of HGH of 14-15 year olds” as if 18-19 year olds don't have very high levels of HGH either.
Yeha my logic is flawed take it with a grain of salt.
Mk 677 increases HGH to normal high levels so it won't do much to teenagers with already high HGH. I talked to a roidcel and he said that the effect of mk 677 isn't even comparable to a UI of HGH

Mk 677 increases HGH to normal high levels so it won't do much to teenagers with already high HGH. I talked to a roidcel and he said that the effect of mk 677 isn't even comparable to a UI of HGH

Mk677 tells the pituatary to increase gh it doesn't matter if you have high hgh it'll just produce more. AIs dont help growth but prolong growth plate closure

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • +1
pretty sure it would just be more effective in teenagers who already produce alot of hgh.

• +1
pretty sure it would just be more effective in teenagers who already produce alot of hgh.
Yeah, the increase is a %.
The higher your base HGH production, the higher your boosted production will be

BroScience btw

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yeah, the increase is a %.
The higher your base HGH production, the higher your boosted production will be

BroScience btw
Yeah it's all bro science there's no stats. But I'll trust you guys and hoop on it ig.

Yeah it's all bro science there's no stats. But I'll trust you guys and hoop on it ig.
I already bought mine. I'm currently 176cm. I just want one cm to get to 177cm(5'10), the beggining of acceptable height in the West (not including nordic countries).

Good Luck

Height is a halo.

Improves skin, also a halo.

Side effect I have is wild ass dreams, which is the biggest immediate plus. This shit is dope
really? i will have wild dreams? hows that shit work