How far can a hat take you?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
After ascending 1 PSL from Rhino, my biggest failo is my 5.5 head. How far can a hat take you? There was a high tier normie who wore a hat all the time and when the professor told him to take it off during an exam, you can see all his confidence just get sucked out of him. He still got girls afterwards though.

Can I just wear a hat all the time in public and have any success? 6'7" btw.

6'7 foids can't see up far enough to see your sixhead.
Worse case scenario, cover it with hair. If no then a hat will do fine but u will have to take it off sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
6'7 foids can't see up far enough to see your sixhead.
Worse case scenario, cover it with hair. If no then a hat will do fine but u will have to take it off sometimes.
I won't always be standing, especially in a college scenario. My hair texture is thin and flat so no way to cover it with hair that doesn't look aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
After ascending 1 PSL from Rhino, my biggest failo is my 5.5 head. How far can a hat take you? There was a high tier normie who wore a hat all the time and when the professor told him to take it off during an exam, you can see all his confidence just get sucked out of him. He still got girls afterwards though.

LooksOverAll

This is offtopic

Did you throw up blood when you recovered from Rhinoplasty? Where I can see your nose result?

This is offtopic

Did you throw up blood when you recorvede from Rhinoplasty? Where I can see your nose result?
Didn't throw up blood but had a bleeding complication that needed surgery a week later. Still don't regret it but it was a lot rougher than advertised. Probably because there was such a drastic change. No where to see the results but it was similar to this:

Rhino male 1024x717

Last edited:
Didn't throw up blood but had a bleeding complication that needed surgery. Still don't regret it but it was a lot rougher than advertised. Probably because there was such a drastic change. No where to see the results but it was similar to this:

View attachment 899203

Nice result..

This why im scared little bit... The blood part. Im considering for rhinoplasty too

Nice result..

This why im scared little bit... The blood part. Im considering for rhinoplasty too
The blood from the surgery itself wasn't bad. They give you a strap you put under your nose and you replace it every few hours. You only bleed for the first day and then the 2nd and 3rd day it's just mucus with some blood in it. No pain at all either which I was surprised with.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o ooo oo o o o o o o o o

The blood from the surgery itself wasn't bad. They give you a strap you put under your nose and you replace it every few hours. You only bleed for the first day and then the 2nd and 3rd day it's just mucus with some blood in it. No pain at all either which I was surprised with.

who did your rhino? Getting mine after covid

who did your rhino? Getting mine after covid
Rhino surgeons are irrelevant since there’s so many. Just look at your local surgeons photos and go to them.