how far out of my league am i pushing ? Have only asked out 2 people in the last few years. I think feel like I'm punching above my weight...

D

Deleted member 1327

☥ I Swim in a lake of depression ☥
Besides being online. the times I used to used tinder and swiped the whole local population (before I was blackpill)
And going to pubs and shows , town etc I only asked out 2 people in the last few years...
1 was at my old course and avoided me afterwards, the other was in town and then started going to that course and then became friends with me.

I get these days you have to be pushing at least an '8' out of 10 as a guy for any girls who arn't overweight to be interested. so i guess im answering my own question..
Most guys i know are only ever with fatties, or have only ever been with fatties. it seems that regular size white girls standards are too high for the average guy..

But I have to wonder with the types I like, How far am I wanting to punch above my league? i feel like my standards are stupid cause most guys i know go with anything they can get

Would I have to be 'chad' to pursue people like this ? In all honesty I lost the guts to approach anyone I find attractive a long time ago when I realized how high the bar is set

She looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, HorseFace, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
why do you type like that bro

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 1 other person
why do you type like that bro
Type like what? i can't explain why i talk the way i do.. It's just me...
If you mean the colour then It's just my theme. My background is black so i type red.. i guess most of you have a white background so it probably looks like crap

Type like what? i can't explain why i talk the way i do.. It's just me...
If you mean the colour then It's just my theme. My background is black so i type red.. i guess most of you have a white background so it probably looks like crap
i have the black background too

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Imagine having your typing style :lul::lul:

I don't get it do you like gothic girls or fat plastic hoes
Alright one of them I guess could be considered fat.. But generally goth ones to me look 10 times more appealing than regular.
To me if I see one with long black hair and a metal band tshirt on they are instantly way more attractive than others. Just a preference. i like the black.. And similar music taste is always a massive bonus

Alright one of them I guess could be considered fat.. But generally goth ones to me look 10 times more appealing than regular.
To me if I see one with long black hair and a metal band tshirt on they are instantly way more attractive than others. Just a preference. i like the black.. And similar music taste is always a massive bonus
I saw your pictures and you can definitely fuck those girls

you're a freak but thats fine ig
Its a nice colour theme. my computer and stereo set up is all black with red glowing lights all over it. my room is all black and the windows are dark red. It's better than everyones same old type with white everywhere.. But thats just me

Its a nice colour theme. my computer and stereo set up is all black with red glowing lights all over it. my room is all black and the windows are dark red. It's better than everyones same old type with white everywhere.. But thats just me
red and black are the two colors i wear the most together and have been since i was 12

I mog her tbh but I would bang her body

I saw your pictures and you can definitely fuck those girls
Well thats good to hear that others dont think i look real bad.. I got real self conscious cause some tossers I argued with on my page called me incel straight away so I thought It must be a looks issue

cool... I like when i have different tastes than the majority...
Huge Incel trait. Never admit to a women you are different than the majority, they will think you are a moron, unless you are +9/10

Huge Incel trait. Never admit to a women you are different than the majority, they will think you are a moron, unless you are +9/10
And i will think they are sheep.. I look at todays females with their stupid poses and gay animal filter and think these dopey bimbos are all the same.. They'd have nothing to offer me even if I was able to get them. Most girls have a generic shit taste in music.. I'd rather someone alternative anyday.
And They don't have to speak to me to tell that.. My point was that I like when my taste is different then others.. Less competition for things I go after..

And i will think they are sheep.. I look at todays females with their stupid poses and gay animal filter and think these dopey bimbos are all the same.. They'd have nothing to offer me even if I was able to get them. Most girls have a generic shit taste in music.. I'd rather someone alternative anyday.
And They don't have to speak to me to tell that.. My point was that I like when my taste is different then others.. Less competition for things I go after..
Dude, I just hope you don't speak in real life like you write your posts.

In what particular things are you referring to ? That would completely depend on what the circumstances were...

Lmao looks so terrible if u cant get that Its already over.

I want to throw up looking at them

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Deltoid
Those girls look like shit ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp

Last edited:
Lmao looks so terrible if u cant get that Its already over.
why would getting people like that be easy.
weird.. gotta wonder what you think is good then..

Lmao horny Incel, beyond over for u.
Why would you say that? cause of my fucking appearance?
and I'm not... I dont get that emotion.. I'm too drugged up to even feel that anymore

All you cucks hating on goth girls..