How far would you go for your looksmaxxing?

• Softcore 1 (basic skin routine, natty gymcelling, diet, haircut etc.)

• Softcore 2 (accutane, retin a, roids, minoxidil etc.)

• Medium 1 (laser, fillers, fin etc.)

• Medium 2 (HT, lip lift, thread lift etc.)

• Hardcore 1 (genio, lefort 1, face lift etc.)

• Hardcore 2 (BSSO, bimax, ZSO, bleph, lefort 2 etc.)

• Hardcore 3 (lefort 3)

Results are only viewable after voting.
i have low trust features, good eyes wide shoulders etc despite 0-17 years of being a soyboy Cuck sponsored by my abusive mother. I had so much potential, and as I am a perfectionist I am willing to risk death to become the best therefore a quad Lefort 2/ modified Lefort 3 these are totally fine for me

it’s Not enough to be average

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
where‘s LeFort 999

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, GrewWrong and I'mme
Im between medium 1 and 2.

I'd go as far as money allows me. I'm not scared of anything.
Don't do surgery or steroids man. It's a rash decision. Not all it's cracked up to be. Put all your effort into 1 and 2, you'll be way better off.

It's incredibly hard to do almost *all* the right things, ALL the time. The more blackpill videos you watch, the more disillusion you digest, the more you're fucking yourself.

Rotting IS believing that inevitable destitution is more and more concrete in your existence, and the only thing that's increasing the magnitude of your perceived destitution is fucking IncelTV and bullshit YouTube videos like "incel gets rejected, Chad gets Stacy". I only watch FaceandLMS because he's pretty funny how he deals with spastic callers.

Doing nothing + reinforcing gloom. Holy shit man, you're killing yourself slowly without killing yourself. Stop it! And the only thing that's making your thoughts worse and worse is your environmental circumstances. Changing them is the first step to improvement. After some time, opportunity for improvement in varying parts of your life pop out of everywhere. It gets easier and gets better. But you gotta help yourself first. It's hard to start doing things that are quintessential. But that's what you need.

"Rotting" - no one is going to help you. Some people will, but you won't be able to communicate properly back-and-forth, so there will be no solution and it will blow up in your face and you'll get in a fight with your parents and your self-esteem and everything will drop down hard.

If people are stuck with dark thoughts and not much current opportunity, no one can relate to them, and they can't relate to anyone except people in the same situation. But talking to people in the same situation won't even create a solution. The answer is in YOU only. I really mean it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and RAITEIII
Don't do surgery or steroids man. It's a rash decision. Not all it's cracked up to be. Put all your effort into 1 and 2, you'll be way better off.

It's incredibly hard to do almost *all* the right things, ALL the time. The more blackpill videos you watch, the more disillusion you digest, the more you're fucking yourself.

Rotting IS believing that inevitable destitution is more and more concrete in your existence, and the only thing that's increasing the magnitude of your perceived destitution is fucking IncelTV and bullshit YouTube videos like "incel gets rejected, Chad gets Stacy". I only watch FaceandLMS because he's pretty funny how he deals with spastic callers.

Doing nothing + reinforcing gloom. Holy shit man, you're killing yourself slowly without killing yourself. Stop it! And the only thing that's making your thoughts worse and worse is your environmental circumstances. Changing them is the first step to improvement. After some time, opportunity for improvement in varying parts of your life pop out of everywhere. It gets easier and gets better. But you gotta help yourself first. It's hard to start doing things that are quintessential. But that's what you need.

"Rotting" - no one is going to help you. Some people will, but you won't be able to communicate properly back-and-forth, so there will be no solution and it will blow up in your face and you'll get in a fight with your parents and your self-esteem and everything will drop down hard.

If people are stuck with dark thoughts and not much current opportunity, no one can relate to them, and they can't relate to anyone except people in the same situation. But talking to people in the same situation won't even create a solution. The answer is in YOU only. I really mean it.
I'm bound to roidmaxx unless you debunk all my plans tbh ngl. Thanks for your reply btw.

Well, not only I was willing to, but I did some of the procedure in the hardcore 2 section.
And of course I did the ones in the other sections.
Spent 70,000€ in looksmaxing as of now and I'm not over yet.

As for Lefort 3, I don't know...maybe. It also depends on the surgeon

I'm bound to roidmaxx unless you debunk all my plans tbh ngl. Thanks for your reply btw.
I learned about steroids for 5 years and decided not to take them. Why would you take them on a whim? Creating new problems, and realizing that you're just unimproving. Your impulse decision to take steroids is a problem, taking the steroids is a problem. problems^2. They'll multiply and multiply. Anyone who's on a upward momentum in life never thinks "oh I'll just take steroids because that's a good decision". It's a decision made out of deluded desperation akin to spending all your savings on football accumulators.

No offence intended towards anyone who takes steroids. That's none of my business at all. And don't interpret it as "If you take steroids, I condemn you as a person". I just realized for me it was a really bad idea which I luckily didn't act on. I took DNP and other wild shit in the past. But I really took my time to weigh up the pros and cons of taking steroids. Coming to a conclusion that the cons really really really outweighed the pros. Then I realized exactly what was causing me to even think about taking steroids. So I worked on eliminating the cause, and now I don't consider taking steroids anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Hardcore 1 as possible

Most invasive surgery I will do is rhinoplasty.

I will be doing BIMAX this year and perhaps sliding genioplasty if required.

• +1
Reactions: JMax
I have a question for you guys, say in an ideal world where modified Lefort 3 is accessible and not too expensive or at least cheaper and easier than it is now

if I wanted to advance the double jaw area as well + gonial implants is it imperative I get the modified Lefort 3 first?

there’s no doubt about it I would totally ascend Into Chadlite+ levels with these operations cranial angle mandible, bizygomatic everything is okay but it’s all recessed

Softcore 1.
But if I was ugly, I would be pretty much able of doing a lot.
I already went through painful surgeries before (shoulder and removing fucking dental pastry in 4 different locations (like every part impacted up and down) of my face with 30 days sick leave). Got some nerve damage but that's ok.

Had I known, I would have gone for jaw surgery as I already faced much pain and 30 days being disfigured... like ppl staring at you "What a fucking monster"

I'd get monobloc surgery tomorrow if i was offered it by a skilled white surgeon

DJS or death 2020.

facelift ls hardcore 2, lot of nerves you can fxck up your face.

For me i have taken of road of hardcore1 already

I lucked out with genes facially so for now only anything hair related, botox, steroids, any supplement. Don't need surgeries

Hardcore 1

Lefort 1

Orbital rim implant

include mse and fm somewhere

Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't lefort 2 (modified at least) more invasive than lefort 3?

Where's the GHK-cu category?

Softcore 1 is the hardest to do and yet it's called "softcore 1". The later categories are just bullshit and take zero effort.

Effort needed decreases as the "extremeness" increases. Twisted bullshit
“Zero effort”. Yeah, sure.
It’s not as if people spend hours upon hours researching their future surgeries, save up for months for those surgeries and take a major risk getting one.

Where would braces fall in
And also if you have an overjet/overbite you have no choice to hardcore 2?

Last edited:
Where would braces fall in
And also if you have an overjet/overbite you have no choice to hardcore 2?

not true
Realistically most of these leforts won’t improve front profile greatly which is the most important

God fuck i wish i could sacrifice my parents to be gl, i would go that far