[OP] How fucked am I, really? (Pics and vid)

R

Reoreyh

Trainee
Please tell me there's something I can do about my eyes and eyebrows. I've got a BSSO coming up but I don't think it's going to be enough give me a normal life. Taking a video like this is fucking suicide fuel. I had no idea.

Face1.png
Profile1.png

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
You look 5.5, idk how you're getting bsso, you look perfectly normal.

R

Reoreyh

Trainee
Is the video not showing for you guys? I realised after taking it how much I frauded my pictures.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Subhuman
Is the video not showing for you guys? I realised after taking it how much I frauded my pictures.
I may have overrated because I felt bad, but you're a 5 PSL. It's not over.

R

Reoreyh

Trainee
could actually get a relationship if NT enough and has some job.

srs u look like in ur mid 30s what r u doing here
I've been drinking heavily and not sleeping for about a week so I look like hell. I'm 28 and get told I look young quite a bit. I am NT, have a stable career, a beautiful place and I play music live in a band. I'm 6' tall, have a deep voice, confident body language. I'm fit and lean, too. I command the respect of my male coworkers and peers. I have a lot of things going for me and have come to the conclusion that there is something very wrong with my face. Women don't look at me. They do anything they can to avoid eye contact. Tinder/Internet dating? Never landed a date. Don't even get messages or matches.

Peachy

Peachy

certified rotter
You have decent bones and eye area is good enough (n the video) but you lack harmony which kind of makes you seem average

Traxanas

Traxanas

mk677cel
I've been drinking heavily and not sleeping for about a week so I look like hell. I'm 28 and get told I look young quite a bit. I am NT, have a stable career, a beautiful place and I play music live in a band. I'm 6' tall, have a deep voice, confident body language. I'm fit and lean, too. I command the respect of my male coworkers and peers. I have a lot of things going for me and have come to the conclusion that there is something very wrong with my face. Women don't look at me. They do anything they can to avoid eye contact. Tinder/Internet dating? Never landed a date. Don't even get messages or matches.
do u also workout OP? try and get everything, status, money, and looks ofc

besides that is brutal to hear bro. it seems you're to average for these cunts, upload ur pics where u looked like in ur prime or at ur best shape at ur age so we can give out advice more accurately

R

Reoreyh

Trainee
do u also workout OP? try and get everything, status, money, and looks ofc

besides that is brutal to hear bro. it seems you're to average for these cunts, upload ur pics where u looked like in ur prime or at ur best shape at ur age so we can give out advice more accurately
You are looking at the most flattering two pictures I have ever taken of myself already.
You have decent bones and eye area is good enough (n the video) but you lack harmony which kind of makes you seem average
Is there anything I can do about it?

Traxanas

Traxanas

mk677cel
You are looking at the most flattering two pictures I have ever taken of myself already.

Is there anything I can do about it?
improve your eye area and brow density with castor oil. (eyelashes too you can try.)

you should take a look at the pinned threads on the general tips and tricks for looksmaxxing.

shimada

shimada

Elementalist
You look near average to me. No idea how people come up with psl5 or higher.

That's the rating I get and even I get matches plus I'm ethnic lel
Ppl here cant rate lkl
Ppl here cant rate lkl

nelson

nelson

The good days are gone forever
Get a haircut, but not too short

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Master
You kinda look like a Blonde version of that one Big Dicked Aspie French guy on Lookism.

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Amateur
J

justanothergymcell

Enthusiast
Get a rhino, dye your brows, get a skincare routine and then gtfo.

Gudru

Gudru

Making my dreams come true
EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Amateur
Can you elaborate on how this affects hips/obliques or hip shoulder ratio?
It gives you a slimmer waist over time. I got a way better sixpack and rid of my beer belly

Abyss Dweller

Abyss Dweller

Going deeper and deeper
Your eye area is a death sentence tbh.
There are surgeries you can do but the results would be mediocre at best.
I'm sorry man, a lefort 3 can change eye shape but it's only for deformed people so you're stuck with them for life.

Pendejo

Pendejo

Erudite
Your eye area is a death sentence tbh.
There are surgeries you can do but the results would be mediocre at best.
I'm sorry man, a lefort 3 can change eye shape but it's only for deformed people so you're stuck with them for life.
Dr Sinn does Lefort 3, right?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)