SHARK

Kraken
Take the following personality:

Positive Traits: Funny, Confident, Passionate about some hobby

Negative Traits: Kind of rude, doesn’t always listen

If we apply this personality to 2 people:

Person A: 9/10 Chad
Person B: 4/10 Genetic Shit

Ok, so now each of these guys with the exact same personality traits asks a girl out. She will accept the hot guy and reject the ugly guy.

But here’s where girls like to trick you into thinking they made their decision based on personality:

For the hot guy, when she’s asked why she likes him, she will list his positive traits.

“OMG I love him. He’s so funny, really confident, and he’s really into marathon training it’s so attractive”

But for the ugly guy, WHO HAS THE EXACT SAME POSITIVE TRAITS, she will use his negative traits as to why she rejected him.

“Yea he’s kind of rude and one time as I was talking to him he was just looking out the window. Definitely not the one.” No mention of the positive traits.

Remember: people want attractive partners. So if someone attractive shows interest in us, we are going to try to ignore their negative traits, because we WANT this person to be the one for us. The opposite for ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Arkantos, GrewWrong and 23 others
water is wet

rockndogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, overformidgets, shimada and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, overformidgets, shimada and 9 others
Women are irrational?

Who knew.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
liking someone for their personality is praised by society even some guys will lie he like a girl personality...
'she is not the prettiest but i liked her personality' said by some guy who cant get the top women

• +1
Can confirm tbh.

I asked my crush last week if would she chose me if I had a way better personality than her chad boyfriend (who is way better looking than me ofc),and she said no. Altrough she filled me with lies back in the day saying she doesn't care about the looks. She just exposed herself lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SHARK

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, SHARK and 1 other person
This is new and exciting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir and SHARK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, rockndogs and 9 others
Funny how foids pretend it's just a coincidence their bf has a 7/10+ face and that it's just personality.

Also open objectification of men is perfectly accepted but "objectification" of foids is seen as bad.

• +1
When an above average looking girl says, looks doesn't matter, personality does

ask her how many ugly guys she's had sex with.

• +1

Ok, so now each of these guys with the exact same personality traits asks a girl out. She will accept the hot guy and reject the ugly guy.

But here’s where girls like to trick you into thinking they made their decision based on personality:

For the hot guy, when she’s asked why she likes him, she will list his positive traits.

“OMG I love him. He’s so funny, really confident, and he’s really into marathon training it’s so attractive”

But for the ugly guy, WHO HAS THE EXACT SAME POSITIVE TRAITS, she will use his negative traits as to why she rejected him.

“Yea he’s kind of rude and one time as I was talking to him he was just looking out the window. Definitely not the one.” No mention of the positive traits.

Remember: people want attractive partners. So if someone attractive shows interest in us, we are going to try to ignore their negative traits, because we WANT this person to be the one for us. The opposite for ugly people.
Wisdomcel

• +1
When an above average looking girl says, looks doesn't matter, personality does

ask her how many ugly guys she's had sex with.

Ask her how many had a genetic deformity.

• +1

high IQ, jfl @ thinking she'll ever get in the proximity of a sub 5

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: impure666 and RichardSpencel
It applies to low iq people in general. Not just women

having a small dick= rejection
having a big dick = no rejection
its not really that hard jfl

liking someone for their personality is praised by society even some guys will lie he like a girl personality...
'she is not the prettiest but i liked her personality' said by some guy who cant get the top women

I've found girls who have personalities that add to their attractiveness, but of course it was because I already thought theu were decently attractive in the first place.

There's some shit cope saying that goes something like - "looks just get your foot in the door". Aka looks are everything.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, SHARK and Deleted member 470
I've found girls who have personalities that add to their attractiveness, but of course it was because I already thought theu were decently attractive in the first place.

There's some shit cope saying that goes something like - "looks just get your foot in the door". Aka looks are everything.
That quote literally proves the blackpill. If you’re ugly you’ll never get in the door in the first place, so there’s no personality that will ‘keep you in’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
That quote literally proves the blackpill. If you’re ugly you’ll never get in the door in the first place, so there’s no personality that will ‘keep you in’

Exactly. It's the kind of retarded shit you see redditors posting when someone is a legit incel. Because western society treats people as if they are 90% looks but is too afraid to admit it for the fear acknowledging basic human instincts.