How good can you hide implants

lasthope

lasthope

at the surgeon's office
Say you go the implants route
How good can you hide it form norms especially from your future gf/wife what ever?

Like when you go to the airport will they see trough the scan you got implants and shit in your face?
Or can you lie and hide it till you die?

Depends on the doctor and the type of implant if ima be real.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Say you go the implants route
How good can you hide it form norms especially from your future gf/wife what ever?

Like when you go to the airport will they see trough the scan you got implants and shit in your face?
Or can you lie and hide it till you die?
If results are good and look natural, it wouldn’t be noticeable in da to day life. But CT scans and x-rays might still detect them

• +1
are implants bad if you're boxing and sparring ? would punches move than shit and deform you or is it the same as your bone/ even better.

• +1
are implants bad if you're boxing and sparring ? would punches move than shit and deform you or is it the same as your bone/ even better.
Thats also a question I have.

Literally what keeps me from getting implants in the future is that's it somehow comes out you have implants in your face. It would be social death. Just imagine you have a wife and one day she find out your whole face was a lie lol

@RealSurgerymax

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend and RAITEIII
Thats also a question I have.

Literally what keeps me from getting implants in the future is that's it somehow comes out you have implants in your face. It would be social death. Just imagine you have a wife and one day she find out your whole face was a lie lol

@RealSurgerymax
That would be fucking brutal

That would be fucking brutal
Yes it would be social death

So i will only get implants when I can hide them literally forever

Otherwise I think I will go the filler route

What are your thoughts about fillers vs implants @_Eriicc

• Woah
Reactions: DieTryingCel
Yes it would be social death

So i will only get implants when I can hide them literally forever

Otherwise I think I will go the filler route

What are your thoughts about fillers vs implants @_Eriicc
Fillers even worse, if you get married you wont get them renewed every 6 months jfl and then its over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
If they're good they will hide themselves. If they're not that's tuff

• +1
Reactions: Obey and lasthope
Would rather be guilty of having implants than being ugly. Your "future wife" would only tell you shit if your implants start to fade and you go back to looking like a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
Fillers even worse, if you get married you wont get them renewed every 6 months jfl and then its over for you
Good filler last up to 12 months and you can easy say you need go to a bussiness trip or whatever and get them renewed

Also the change from filler is subtle so their is a chance that she doenst even be noticed
And if she noticed you can say you got a bitte fatter and will hit the gym soon (get new fillers)

But when she sees your xrays or you get stopped at airport and she see somethink in your face its OVER

Good filler last up to 12 months and you can easy say you need go to a bussiness trip or whatever and get them renewed

Also the change from filler is subtle so their is a chance that she doenst even be noticed
And if she noticed you can say you got a bitte fatter and will hit the gym soon (get new fillers)

But when she sees your xrays or you get stopped at airport and she see somethink in your face its OVER
Fillers migrate

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM

You can say you got punched in the face and hurt your bones so you needed to get a implant to protect the bone tissue

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Haha you won't be caught-out having facial features if you go through a security machine at the airport. The machines are designed to detect magnetic metals such as iron, nickel and cobalt. Facial implants are most likely made of silicone or polyethylene, so it won't be detected.

The only time an implant can be detected, visually, is if you lose a large majority of facial fat - you can sometimes see the shape of the implant, especially in the cheek region.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and lasthope
Haha you won't be caught-out having facial features if you go through a security machine at the airport. The machines are designed to detect magnetic metals such as iron, nickel and cobalt. Facial implants are most likely made of silicone or polyethylene, so it won't be detected.

The only time an implant can be detected, visually, is if you lose a large majority of facial fat - you can sometimes see the shape of the implant, especially in the cheek region.
Alright so basically it is possible to hide implants from gf/family etc.

And what is your opinion on implants vs filler?

Alright so basically it is possible to hide implants from gf/family etc.

And what is your opinion on implants vs filler?
Yes it is, haha.

Hmm they both serve different purposes, I guess.

Implants can be useful if someone has significant recession, such as a moderate to severe recessed chin. Filler is used more as a cosmetic tool, such as filling the lips or filling out the hollows in the under-eyes or in the temples. It just depends on what you're trying to achieve, and the current anatomical problem. I'm not a fan of adding implants into a jawline that is not recessed, especially if a person already has adequate bigonial width and only wants to crisp up or add definition to the jaw. Likewise, I'm not a fan of adding copious amounts of filler into the chin if someone has significant oral recession (I would personally recommend a sliding osteotomy genioplasty, over filler or an implant, to be completely honest).

Implants and dermal fillers each have their own individual place and function in aesthetics. It varies from person-to-person, and is case-by-case dependent.

• +1
Can be completely forgotten about and never talked about again.

• +1