How good is my (facial) harmony?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I know my PSL rate, but no one has told me whether my overall facial harmony is good or not and how to soft-looksmaxx until I get the money for jaw implants.

I know my weakest point is the lower third but probably only jaw implants will save me from that issue further existing.

So overall, how good is my facial harmony at present?

Not stellar, not ogre. You look like an average whitey of German origin. Now stop with the BDD and autistic obsession

Not stellar, not ogre. You look like an average whitey of German origin. Now stop with the BDD and autistic obsession
Hahahah I'm not German brah, I'm a native Hungarian living in Germany. But okay, thanks, knowing I fit into the crowd makes me feel better about my current self.

Hahahah I'm not German brah, I'm a native Hungarian living in Germany. But okay, thanks, knowing I fit into the crowd makes me feel better about my current self.
You look like you would fit in anywhere in Europe, more so in Northern Europe.

get in the chamber

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You'd be better off if you were a Jew. A Hungarian guy I ran into once thought me and my dad were Jews and started telling me about job opportunities in his financial advising firm. LOL @ having money handed to you on a plate.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
You'd be better off if you were a Jew. A Hungarian guy I ran into once thought me and my dad were Jews and started telling me about job opportunities in his financial advising firm. LOL @ having money handed to you on a plate.
I might grow a crooked nose and convert to Judaism lmfao

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
that's hilarious

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie and StudyHacks
6'5 BWC

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
Attractive face but you reek of autism. U could die a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Not bumping, that brraks the rule. Just leaving important replies, the date of the thread does not matter
400iq response, based

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I know my PSL rate, but no one has told me whether my overall facial harmony is good or not and how to soft-looksmaxx until I get the money for jaw implants.

I know my weakest point is the lower third but probably only jaw implants will save me from that issue further existing.

So overall, how good is my facial harmony at present?

dude all you have to do is grow your hair. Your jaw is somewhat defined and if you grow out your hair on the sides and in the back your gonna be a 7/10 at least