How good looking of a girl could I get? If we assume I'm NT.

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I wanna become fully NT and socialcirclemaxx because right now I barely have any friends and the ones I have don't talk to me. I want a gf to give me status so I can easier socialcirclemaxx. I read that it helps. But if I get an ugly girl it will probably decrease my status.

This is me in motion, bloatmaxxed and still fat. I have a shit body too.
Tell me what kind of girl I can get.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Lev Peshkov
I wouldn't call you ugly. But you have two apparent failos nose and eye area. But overall an average white dude probably a chad if seamaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Subhuman Philtrum, Hades and 5 others
I wouldn't call you ugly. But you have two apparent failos nose and eye area. But overall an average white dude probably a chad if seamaxing
How is my eye area a failo? It isn't hunter eyes but it isn't anywhere near cuckeyes either.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Chad in Thailand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Do you have Assburgers ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
How is my eye area a failo? It isn't hunter eyes but it isn't anywhere near cuckeyes either.
You got a prominent brow Ridge which is good but the shape of your eyes with the combination with your nose ruins your overall harmony. They aren't ogry by any means but definitely not your best feature imo ofc thb.

Do you have Assburgers ?
No but I was severely physically bullied throughout my childhood which led to anxiety which led to me being bullied and excluded for around 7 years after I changed schools. I don't have anxiety anymore but I am pretty bad socially.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 6475 and 9 others
I wanna become fully NT and socialcirclemaxx because right now I barely have any friends and the ones I have don't talk to me. I want a gf to give me status so I can easier socialcirclemaxx. I read that it helps. But if I get an ugly girl it will probably decrease my status.

View attachment 424594
You don't look bad at all bro. Get a bit leaner and you are good to go. Definetly above average looks

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6128
You are above average, you say you are bloatmaxxed in this video but you still have good definition all around your face. If you lost the bloat and got to a lower bodyfat % you could be getting chicks fairly easy. I dont think you will be pulling 10/10 stacies but you could without a doubt get an attractive women and I would guess you could easily get a good looking ethnic woman. Looks like you are tall as well so putting that together if you lose some weight and add some muscle you could be close to chadlite territory

Also I think growing stubble could help, not sure if you can grow a thick beard but if you can its almost always going to add some sex appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
You got a prominent brow Ridge which is good but the shape of your eyes with the combination with your nose ruins your overall harmony. They aren't ogry by any means but definitely not your best feature imo ofc thb.
Don't agree on eyes tbh but I need to get rhino and a liplift to correct subhuman upper lip and philtrum.

You don't look bad at all bro. Get a bit leaner and you are good to go. Definetly above average looks
But how attractive should I go for in a girl?
You are above average, you say you are bloaaxxed in this video but you still have good definition all around your face. If you lost the bloat and got to a lower bodyfat % you could be getting chicks fairly easy. I dont think you will be pulling 10/10 stairs but you could without a doubt get an attractive women and I would guess you could easily get a good looking ethnic woman. Looks like you are tall as well so putting that together if you lose some weight and add some muscle you could be close to chadlite territory
What if we talked right now. While I'm still cutting and learning how to debloat?

Don't agree on eyes tbh but I need to get rhino and a liplift to correct subhuman upper lip and philtrum.

But how attractive should I go for in a girl?
Well depends on your personality. I've seen guys on your look level going out with hot women but they were high t and low inhibition. Really depends on how you carry yourself. Unironically for you the only advice is 'just be confident'

Also get a nice fade

How's your body and what's your height

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Well depends on your personality. I've seen guys on your look level going out with hot women but they were high t and low inhibition. Really depends on how you carry yourself. Unironically for you the only advice is 'just be confident'

Also get a nice fade

How's your body and what's your height
Guess I'm fucked.
Learning how to act NT is fucking hard but it's probably the most important thing that I can ever learn.

Childhood Pictures Of All Famous Celebrities: Arnold ...

Face looks like Arnolds as a kid.

• Love it
The thing that works against you is that Scandinavia is extremely competitive and probably has more Chads per capita than anywhere else in the world

• +1
Guess I'm fucked.
Learning how to act NT is fucking hard but it's probably the most important thing that I can ever learn.
Just practice talking to women, slowly get comfortable . Again how tall are you and how's your body

considering this is the average swedish man
averageswedeman.jpg
you're below average
just forget attractive nordic women, but you can aim for above average ethnic women, consider yourself lucky

The thing that works against you is that Scandinavia is extremely competitive and probably has more Chads per capita than anywhere else in the world
Indeed it's hard. Especially because my science school is merged with a business school so we have all the popular fashionmaxxed and looksmaxxed fags to compete with.
Just practice talking to women, slowly get comfortable . Again how tall are you and how's your body
They make me extremely unformtable tbh. I'm 182cm and pretty fat. Formerly morbidly obese.
considering this is the average swedish man
averageswedeman.jpg
you're below average
just forget attractive nordic women, but you can aim for above average ethnic women, consider yourself lucky
Phenotype models always look better than the true average

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Indeed it's hard. Especially because my science school is merged with a business school so we have all the popular fashionmaxxed and looksmaxxed fags to compete with.

They make me extremely unformtable tbh. I'm 182cm and pretty fat. Formerly morbidly obese.

I feel you dude but at the end of the day you'll realize that they are just extremely uninteresting people.
Well on the bright side if you look like that fat you'll look sick once you lean out. Eat less!

• +1

Still, the best you can get are attractive latina women or asian ones
I'd suggest that you get your nordicbux and travel to build experience with women

I'd suggest that you get your nordicbux and travel to build experience with women
I'd rather die than betabuxx a latina
I read your comment wrong. I'd still rather go for a danish girl tho
I feel you dude but at the end of the day you'll realize that they are just extremely uninteresting people.
Well on the bright side if you look like that fat you'll look sick once you lean out. Eat less!
How do guys keep a GF if they're really uninteresting?

Last edited:
just don't smile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Danish_Retard
Delete this and man up bro, you are a good looking guy with no facial flaws that these guys who look at models all day can spot. Just start boxing/Muay Thai and get your confidence up bro, you can slay if you are confident.

• +1
Delete this and man up bro, you are a good looking guy with no facial flaws that these guys who look at models all day can spot. Just start boxing/Muay Thai and get your confidence up bro, you can slay if you are confident.
I'm sure that I can get a girl if I began acting NT but how high should I shoot for?

I'd rather die than betabuxx a latina

I read your comment wrong. I'd still rather go for a danish girl tho
Well, that's what we can say about your looks bro, you asked for it
IMO the guys above are sugarcoating it, I can't picture you with an attractive danish woman, it's better that you know your league already and focus on it

• +1

View attachment 424594
Haha your smile made me laugh in a good way like it was goofy it aint ugly don't worry just made me laugh

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Danish_Retard
Well, that's what we can say about your looks bro, you asked for it
IMO the guys above are sugarcoating it, I can't picture you with an attractive danish woman, it's better that you know your league already and focus on it
Post pictures of girls in my league. What should I go for?

I'm sure that I can get a girl if I began acting NT but how high should I shoot for?
Bro you don't need to act NT, just act yourself but your true self. When people say "Act yourself" they mean act in a way that is socially acceptable but fuck that shit bro we ain't tryna be low inhib. Act how tf you want and say any autistic shit you say with confidence my guy. Shoot for any girl you think is attractive but you can start with ugly girls if you want to gain some confidence rn.

Bro you don't need to act NT, just act yourself but your true self. When people say "Act yourself" they mean act in a way that is socially acceptable but fuck that shit bro we ain't tryna be low inhib. Act how tf you want and say any autistic shit you say with confidence my guy. Shoot for any girl you think is attractive but you can start with ugly girls if you want to gain some confidence rn.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1

View attachment 424594
Fix your mouth on the outside and the nose that's my opinion your mouth looks slouched tbh

• +1
My standards are as low a
Fix your mouth on the outside and the nose that's my opinion your mouth looks slouched tbh
I wanna get rhino and liplift when I have enough money.
I want friends so I have to act NT.
You're european. How high do you think I should set my standards?

Boxing is high T muay Thai is people that think they have amger management and can't fight boxing is the way to go @Danish_Retard

• +1
Boxing is high T muay Thai is people that think they have amger management and can't fight boxing is the way to go @Danish_Retard
I can't afford to attend training. I'm $2500 in debt tbh ngl :feelsrope:

My standards are as low a

I wanna get rhino and liplift when I have enough money.

I want friends so I have to act NT.

You're european. How high do you think I should set my standards?
You look good but you would look better when you get the surgery trust me
In debt 😳whys that
Why don't you act like a child and bait pedos into giving you money by PayPal Somone actually does this and gets quite a bit of money I'll try and find one of his threads

Last edited:
  • +1
In debt 😳whys that
Class trip next year. All the kids in my class are rich kids but I don't want to miss out because I'm poor so I borrowed the money. I hope it will help me socially.

Post pictures of girls in my league. What should I go for?
humm tried look for pics but I don't know if it would be accurate

you should eventually travel to SEA, slav countries and SA and turn on tinder
if you know ethnic women around you, you should also start talking to them, but you already have the local competition on them, so you should really focus on travelling when you can
ultimately, you should be really thankful you're white, never forget the itsover0 user

if you know ethnic women around you, you should also start talking to them, but you already have the local competition on them, so you should really focus on travelling when you can
ultimately, you should be really thankful you're white, never forget the itsover0 user
Post them anyway, I'm curious.

I'd like to SEAmaxx when I'm older. I don't really like Asian girls but I think their culture and architecture is pretty interesting so I'll visit there someday anyway.

A good looking girlfriend can give u high status tbh if u rlly want to statusmaxx and still have real friends u have to be interesting or have something that a lot of other people relate to like play the same game watch the same show and eventually u will grow to like each other’s different things I think that’s how u make friends I don’t really know how to make them I just normally start up a conversation with them about the most random shit

• +1
Class trip next year. All the kids in my class are rich kids but I don't want to miss out because I'm poor so I borrowed the money. I hope it will help me socially.
Basically I can't find it but do it these things keep your sanity being on here doesn't make you NT it makes you less trust me mate but yea do the things on here take from the pedophiles and men take there money for being cucks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200524_224242_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200524_224242_com.android.chrome.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 16
  • JFL
A good looking girlfriend can give u high status tbh if u rlly want to statusmaxx and still have real friends u have to be interesting or have something that a lot of other people relate to like play the same game watch the same show and eventually u will grow to like each other’s different things I think that’s how u make friends I don’t really know how to make them I just normally start up a conversation with them about the most random shit
TBH I'm beginning to wonder if I should stop trying to start getting a girl and instead start trying to get some good friends. Perhaps that will lead to a girl which will lead to higher status which will give me more friends.

He still has a chance to get with a white girl tbh
U could get a high chance with someone like this

• +1
Youre looking good bro lose bodyfat and get 1-2 surgeries and you’re set for a good life

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You are not NT, brother. You're misdiagnosed. See a psychiatrist ASAP and get the benefits of being a diagnosed autist.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
TBH I'm beginning to wonder if I should stop trying to start getting a girl and instead start trying to get some good friends. Perhaps that will lead to a girl which will lead to higher status which will give me more friends.
It rlly will tbh if people think u don’t have friends they automatically think ur weird

• +1
Basically I can't find it but do it these things keep your sanity being on here doesn't make you NT it makes you less trust me mate but yea do the things on here take from the pedophiles and men take there money for being cucks
The only 1 that sounds half reasonable is to get a job lol. Perhaps I'll try to scam some people too. I made $150 on roblox scamming kids back in 2015 lol.

My standards after having been morbidly obese and being in a science school with like 20% girls that all are fat is extremely low. This is above what I expected tbh.
You are not NT, brother. You're misdiagnosed. See a psychiatrist ASAP and get the benefits of being a diagnosed autist.
I don't hear electricity and I don't mind touch. I don't think I'm autistic tbh
Youre looking good bro lose bodyfat and get 1-2 surgeries and you’re set for a good life
What kind of girl do you think I could get though?

Yeah I could see him with her, but she doesn't look Danish, the guy is not picturing this when we say white girl