How good would dicaprio look if he was skinny and grew his hair

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Tout

Still has that God tier eye area and face width, few base folds but overall I think he could be 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
normie with high tier normie potential

normie with high tier normie potential
You gotta think his prime photos had low bodyfat, skinny and probably make up on with hair out. Surly he would be chadlite atleast with all that considering he was GOAT

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 9852
weird how this guy got godtier genes and he didn’t give two shits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, wateriswet, Clark69 and 1 other person
good question, would look way fucking better. i still think to this prime leo had the most appeal to woman.

You gotta think his prime photos had low bodyfat, skinny and probably make up on with hair out. Surly he would be chadlite atleast with all that considering he was GOAT
not really
his nasal base length to PFL ratio is really bad not to mention his high set eyebrows
i see better looking bums where i live everyday

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Warlow and aspieSavage
So so so much better if he actually took after himself JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
weird how this guy got godtier genes and he didn’t give two shits
he was sexually abused by hollywood jewish pedos and his brain is fried now he can't really have any long term relationships

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Clark69, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
not really
his nasal base length to PFL ratio is really bad not to mention his high set eyebrows
i see better looking bums where i live everyday
1993 5 1573250377

Whatim saying is body fat, and hair makes a.big difference. He still has his ratios and he still has his low trust eye area. With wrinkle concealer he would still be good looking

2855AAA9 77D8 451C 86D6 ED6DC8C5FFE0

Mogs me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
he was sexually abused by hollywood jewish pedos and his brain is fried now he can't really have any long term relationships
He ate whatever he wanted all his life and smokes. U can tell because his metabolism got slower as he aged. He never worked out, he never cared for himself.

• +1
Reactions: improover
He would look sunken and worse than now with higher bodyfat. Excess skin and loose fat pads would stay in his face.

Like all lesbians, Di Caprio has reached the fat butch stage of his life.

Idk if he’s that fat or if his skull is just a lot rounder now. He doesn’t look too fat, at least his frame

Just use faceapp theory tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
He would look sunken and worse than now with higher bodyfat. Excess skin and loose fat pads would stay in his face.
But he still slays models all his life. Leo proves that Asian eye area and zygos on white man = God mode

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets