How happy are you 1-10

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Being happy is also very important,
If you are happy you are giving a happy vibe to everyone so you most likely get the same energy back easy for socialmaxxing and Being approachable

I hope you guys are also happy!!
Remember someone always loves you

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, BigBoy, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
1-10? Im 0

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Joyride, Deleted member 2012, Golden Glass and 9 others
like 7-8 bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Hector, Schönling and 2 others
Negative numbers.

Get fucked. I'm a leech that sucks all enjoyment from their lives. I just hide it subtly so they keep me in their friend circles. I'm just waiting for my time to play my dagger.

:lul: is that a good serie?
Idk i didnt watched it. I just love those killing scenes
Tumblr ourcvsSN5o1vw4dc2o3 1280

9.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999+/10

Remember, nothing's perfect, not even happiness.

HOW TF U GONNA MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS AND NOT PUT A POLL? ARE U FUCKING RETSRDED?

AND ITS IN THE LOOKSMAXXING SECTION FOR SOME REASON.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, BigBoy, CopingCel and 4 others
2/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I was happy before i discovered This site. Now i know how shit im looking. So im maybe 3/10.

HOW TF U GONNA MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS AND NOT PUT A POLL? ARE U FUCKING RETSRDED?

Yeah sorry i didn't know to make a poll :lul:

9.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999+/10

Remember, nothing's perfect, not even happiness.
True that :)

• +1

Being unhappy puts stress upon yourself, which in turn causes you to age faster. And we all know that aging = diminishment of looks. So this can still be technically said to be Looksmaxxing, making yourself happy/happier so you don't age as badly and look like a deflated sack of scrotums.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Lars
  • +1
  • +1
am happy sometimes but i’m content about 95% of my day

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Deleted member 3202 and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray, MandibularCel and Deleted member 3202
no friends no looks no life
Give yourself goals, it doesn't even matter what those goals are. Whether it'd be Looksmaxxing to make yourself more attractive so you can feel more confident in your own skin and get the girl you've always wanted or to one day save up enough to travel to anywhere you want/wanted. Just try to stay on the positive side of things, it doesn't hurt you to be a bit more positive unlike being negative.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Lars
no friends no looks no life
You can make Friends man! Trust me if you Just do something you like and find people with the same intrest you and be friendly to Them you Will make Friends and do you play games? That's an easy way to make Friends

• +1

• +1
Guus
Give yourself goals, it doesn't even matter what those goals are. Whether it'd be Looksmaxxing to make yourself more attractive so you can feel more confident in your own skin and get the girl you've always wanted or to one day save up enough to travel to anywhere you want/wanted. Just try to stay on the positive side of things, it doesn't hurt you to be a bit more positive unlike being negative.
Well said man!! Just be positive about yourself that's why i maked this thread to try to get people on this site more positive about life and happy
What holds you back from Being happy bro

• +1
close to 1 ngl, i hate my life completely

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Golden Glass, MandibularCel and 1 other person
You can make Friends man! Trust me if you Just do something you like and find people with the same intrest you and be friendly to Them you Will make Friends and do you play games? That's an easy way to make Friends

I'm 24 not 17. At your age its easy, plus when you get to the start of college everyone is open to meeting new people

I'm looksmaxxing yeah that's my goal
Nigga u white u mog me even if i dont know how u look

Probably lol but I'm a bit of a standarcel I don't want fat ugly girls

• +1
You kind of remind me of myself when I first joined this site, I was a bit too overly optimistic with a mix of LARPing.
I am but i am leaving the site soon i am already happy about myself but this site has good softmaxx tips and people here are brutally honest

I am but i am leaving the site soon i am already happy about myself but this site has good softmaxx tips and people here are brutally honest

you're leaving here why? This place is awesome for young men trying to improve their lives

you're leaving here why? This place is awesome for young men trying to improve their lives
Only softmaxxing never going to do surgery and i am way too much on this site wasting my time alot of people here need to get of this site and do something they enjoy i mean slaying isnt the only thing that makes you happy in the world

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
About 3/10 really trying to looksmax so I can have at least a normal life

Face = everything.

About 3/10 really trying to looksmax so I can have at least a normal life

Face = everything.
No one holds you back for doing things you like man! Just find something you like to get more happyness we all die and the biggest fear of me is that i didn't do things i liked
@Amnesia
@Titbot
Are you guys happy? i see you guys as one of the biggest looksmaxxers so i am curious how you guys feel

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Almost everything in my life is good except for love part of it

A 7 atm

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
6 atm, but my norm is a 2-3

Why no poll?

Also 0

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• So Sad