How has this forum impacted your life?

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
shitposting aside, there is some very valuable information and if utilized properly can improve your life if you implement it. How has this forum helped you improve your life? for me: (keep in mind ive been on blackpilled sites for more than a year)

• Gave me knowledge about PEDs: made more progress in the past 3months than i did in a year of natty lifting, and will probably get a scholarship if i can get cardarine
  • Improved studies: Modafinil, and motivating me to moneymax through exposing the greed of humankind
  • Personalitymaxed: Since im a decently big guy, I have become more aware of what I say and try to mog whenever possible, rather than my self depreciating humor
  • Skin: became 100% clear after having severe acne
  • Increased interest from girls: Believe it or not, from 0 interest from girls, 7 girls had a crush on me with 2 desperatly DTF
  • Clear goals for future: I now know what I want to achieve in life
  • Made friends: as gay as it sounds a lot of you guys are my bros and i want the best for you, and i enjoy talking to you and watching you ascend
  • Confidence increased: Before I used to spend long time in front of the mirror worrying about my flaws thinking how others would perceive them, but now I realised the ultimate blackpill; no matter how much i look in the mirror or try to fix myself in the short term, Im still invisible to girls, at least I can stop tormenting my self and just accept that I look like shit; Ultimately it wont make a difference
One thing to note is that my opinion of girls has not changed at all, they are one of the best things in life. The only reason we hate them is cause we are dirt to them, None of you would hate them if they sucked you off. However their are much more important things in life.

(all this thanks to the high iq users and friends which i cant even begin to mention cause they are so many, but they should know their contributions change lives)

Interested in your view of this site, and this thread might motivate some LDARs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zures, Lorsss, Rift and 9 others
This forum? Absolutely nothing, Lookism? Everything, it turned my life around, it completely changed my perspective in life

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
This forum? Absolutely nothing, Lookism? Everything, it turned my life around, it completely changed my perspective in life
How so?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Learnt that no love is unconditional, and the only differing factor between to people is there appearance, mainly their voice face height and frame and small things like possesions, only the outside matters-> american pyscho

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 71 and mattzdeb
1. Fixed my skin
2. Blackpilled harder
3. Total time spent online 774:10

• JFL
Reactions: TheLordMadness, RichardSpencel and Wannabe6ft2
It showed me how life really works, what really matters in this life and what you really need to be happy

Basically lookism is the ultimate truth in this world

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
It showed me how life really works, what really matters in this life and what you really need to be happy

Basically lookism is the ultimate truth in this world
Lots of people love lookism but when i was there it was just retarded autism and shitposting, they had some high iq content but so does this site

This forum in the only corner of the internet that isn't fake.

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness, RichardSpencel, Fubarcel and 6 others
Basically revealed the truth I never wanted to know. Now I see through everything. Nothing is real it’s all primal . This is not neccessarily a bad thing so long as you are on top (but you probably aren’t lol) . I see now why people are admired rejected lusted for etc. life was better before at least now I know what I have to do to get what I want.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2227
Learnt that no love is unconditional, and the only differing factor between to people is there appearance, mainly their voice face height and frame and small things like possesions, only the outside matters-> american pyscho
Love and relationships are transactions.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Norwooder
it gave me answer to all the questions and problems i have in life

i know now what i want to do and what i have to be doing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BlackPillChad, RAITEIII and OOGABOOGA
I used to be a /pol/fag before finding PSL. Now I've realize that everything on /pol/ is a major cope, a distraction from what actually matters.

Now I know that looks is literally everything in life and thank god I'm not that far from what would be considered attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, RAITEIII and WannaBeA6
Lots of people love lookism but when i was there it was just retarded autism and shitposting, they had some high iq content but so does this site
There was a lot of gold there

I've learned face does not matter

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
It has improved my life by making me more narcissistic - this has improved relationships with family members drastically (it's fucked up ik) as well as made me more driven and motivated. People respect me a lot more and I am so much fucking happier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Changed my whole perspective on relationships.

Also escaped framletism and got rid of acne.

It has improved my life by making me more narcissistic - this has improved relationships with family members drastically (it's fucked up ik) as well as made me more driven and motivated. People respect me a lot more and I am so much fucking happier
how does being narcissistic help?

I learned about OMADing and about the downfall of access sugar.

I also learned that hairline = lifeline.

Changed my whole perspective on relationships.

Also escaped framletism and got rid of acne.

and you can put on your CV that you are mod of looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 439
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Kade and jefferson
how does being narcissistic help?
When you think of yourself as higher, people believe it. I do only what I gain from and now people respect me and my time so much more.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
I learned more about my facial flaws and what makes a man's face attractive.

TBH all my efforts of looksmaxing have been an utter failure. I failed to build a good physique in the gym, I failed to grow stubble with minoxidil and I failed to lighten my hyperpigmented face. I guess I''ll have to be more aggressive in my approaches of looksmaxing my body just doesn't do what I want it to do.

When you think of yourself as higher, people believe it. I do only what I gain from and now people respect me and my time so much more.
would I be able to get away with this as a 5'5 man?

I'm the king of self deprecating humor and I'm sick of it.

u cant get away with anything as a 5'5man sorry bro

Hasn't impacted anything. I came here for no reason at all

I would just stop the self deprecating humour. The truth is that your self respect needs to come from somewhere, many people think that people just take out of their ass, you need to be the best at something. Studying, businessmaxxing etc. Develop your own self-respect and things will fall into place but 5"5 is quite short so it can be difficult or it might even be impossible. It's all about maximising what you've got to work with though so make sure you at least try your best so that you can say I tried

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and IronMike
I learned that love doesn't really exist, it's all just chemicals causing you to be addicted to reproducing with other beings so you can spit out a little version of yourself that will do the same exact thing. It's a sad thing to come to terms with, that no matter who it is, family, friends, or your gf/wife, you can never fully trust them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and maxmendietta

yeah its true. I have an incel friend (since 7th grade) who I opened up to about my problems and fears, and talked with him about it. He considers me a loser now, (im 6'2 buff and girls like me, and im one of the best sportsmen in school) while he is a balding curry. Also he told my oneitis that i love her and she finds me repulsive now. Thats when I learned no one gives a fuck about your problems.

I still have a large friend group and am very popular, but since all my friends are also "cool and popular" , there is no way im telling them my problems, if an incel thought i was a looser imagine what they would think. Thats why i love this forum, only place i can open up.

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness, EckhartTollemaxx, lasthope and 1 other person
True af tbh. I ask for advice for off topic things here because you get the truth or at least what people genuinely perceive to be the truth

I would just stop the self deprecating humour. The truth is that your self respect needs to come from somewhere, many people think that people just take out of their ass, you need to be the best at something. Studying, businessmaxxing etc. Develop your own self-respect and things will fall into place but 5"5 is quite short so it can be difficult or it might even be impossible. It's all about maximising what you've got to work with though so make sure you at least try your best so that you can say I tried
okay I see what you are saying. Thank you

Gave me AIDS and my dick fell off.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and maxmendietta
I learned that love doesn't really exist, it's all just chemicals causing you to be addicted to reproducing with other beings so you can spit out a little version of yourself that will do the same exact thing. It's a sad thing to come to terms with, that no matter who it is, family, friends, or your gf/wife, you can never fully trust them.
I'd trust lifelong male friendships or any bro in here. Not normies tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I’ve gone from cope to cope for years as a blue then red then blue then red pill fag and now I’ve found a place with the real steps to improve my life. Found out that if I really want a great physique, roids and other peds aren’t that bad if you’re smart about it. I learned that my chronic fatigue and lack of concentration are probably from sleep apnea, and I can get diagnosed I will end up on a path to an enhanced mind and a better face with insurance paying for it. And at the end of the day if nothing works... I can just move to sea because I’m 6’ and white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and IWantToMax
Nothing tbh tbh. Its fun tho

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Gave me friends. :feelsez:

I was redpilled before joining this forum and lookism 1 year ago.
It changed my perspective on the importance of looks and made me get into it.

I learned so much it's impressive, I spent hours reading researches and stuff (mainly about bone growth as I had a sc joint problem that apparently could be fixed surgically only, but that somehow fixed by itself).

Pretty much my whole day's are now about looksmaxing.

I wake up, groom myself to go to school.
-Studymax at school, get back home
-Every hour I thumbpull my face for 4 minutes (2 per side)
-I workout 5 days a week, with 4 sessions being around 2/3 hours long of high intensity workout.
-I take supplements to boost T and strengthen bones
-I eat half a broccoli a day to get sulforaphane in, hoping for it to make me more NT
-I don't touch sugars, except for Bananas before a workout, all I eat is healthy 100%
-I chew Hard gums 1 hour a day (30v
minutes per side)
-I do stretching for my shoulders/lats/neck twice a day everyday for 20 minutes
-I train muscles pulling my hyoid up, to highen it once a day

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 439
Larp harder going to buy junkfood

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
Helped me find new hairstyle and how to look good

Nothing, everything already in my mind before.

Also I feel like it gave me more purpose and goals. And you guys never fail to make me laugh every day so thanks for that

It made me realize that i'm subhuman not chad that i used to think

good question sir. I will think about it !

Actually I learned a lot about the body of humans and about how I can improve myself. This forum has pretty helpful people (and people that are not helpful at ALL).
Actually I learned a lot about the body of humans and about how I can improve myself. This forum has pretty helpful people (and people that are not helpful at ALL).
let's not forget that I learned about female behavior and male behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
I was redpilled before joining this forum and lookism 1 year ago.
It changed my perspective on the importance of looks and made me get into it.

I learned so much it's impressive, I spent hours reading researches and stuff (mainly about bone growth as I had a sc joint problem that apparently could be fixed surgically only, but that somehow fixed by itself).

Pretty much my whole day's are now about looksmaxing.

I wake up, groom myself to go to school.
-Studymax at school, get back home
-Every hour I thumbpull my face for 4 minutes (2 per side)
-I workout 5 days a week, with 4 sessions being around 2/3 hours long of high intensity workout.
-I take supplements to boost T and strengthen bones
-I eat half a broccoli a day to get sulforaphane in, hoping for it to make me more NT
-I don't touch sugars, except for Bananas before a workout, all I eat is healthy 100%
-I chew Hard gums 1 hour a day (30v
minutes per side)
-I do stretching for my shoulders/lats/neck twice a day everyday for 20 minutes
-I train muscles pulling my hyoid up, to highen it once a day
no all of this for your face

nothing
i came blackpilled