how i achieved a chiseled face that only lasted one week.

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
Things i did for only 2 weeks:
  • OMAD 23:1
  • I took 2 carb blocker pill with every meal becuase i ate whatever i wanted.
  • 30 minutes of cardio a day which consisted in 15 minutes of jumping on a mini trampoline. I think rebounding was a key workout to debloat my face. The last 15 minutes i was just running.
  • During all day i was drinking only snake juice (electrolytes)

By the second week doing all this i noticed a big decreased on the inflammation of my face. I have been leaner, way leaner, and never had those results in my face.

For me doing OMAD was hard AF because it even caused me insomnia.

That's when i thought so my face wasn't chubby? it wasn't fat? it was all inflammation?

but inflammation to what? carbs, alkalinity, lymphatic stagnation? you name it.

Has something like this happened to y'all?

By the day i chose to end my fast 4 hours before my last meal because i had a party, next day i was back to my old puffy face.

if you have a question about OMAD, or an idea of what happened to me im here to help. I'm trying to do all this again but insomnia + quarantine is hard AF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, TUSSELEIF, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
Or just be chad that eats Pizza Hut every day and still has hollow cheeks at 18 % BF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 12758, Kristin and 7 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, St. Wristcel and magnificentcel
@magnificentcel dont rage react me you fucking cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 12218
Greycells need to be banned from the looksmaxxing section

What the fuck is this thread

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 12218, lepo2317 and 1 other person
Or just be chad that eats Pizza Hut every day and still has hollow cheeks at 18 % BF
even chads and stacies get bloated eventually if they never fast. easy to see with some celebrities

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Carb blocker? :think:

Is it cope? Someone high iq - make a thread plz

at least i can say that carb blocker pills are legit & natural, thanks to them you can eat carbs on keto and stay in ketosis

They block digestion of carbs. The carbs go to your GI instead where they get used as energy by bacteria.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 12684 and FatBunnyBaby
As for OP, it's possible that a lot of carbs going to the stomach made the bacteria produce anti-inflammatory hormones, which lowered inflammation everywhere, which caused your face to tone down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and FatBunnyBaby
"However, significantly higher concentrations of total bacteria and of Akkermansia muciniphila were detected in cecal content of bean-fed mice, and the ratio of Firmicutes to Bacteroidetes was reduced."

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
Basically facial fat is related to blood triglyceride levels, for some reason facial fat loves trig, now white bean extract is shown to reduce blood trig by 3X, explains the loss of facial fat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and FatBunnyBaby
Basically facial fat is related to blood triglyceride levels, for some reason facial fat loves trig, now white bean extract is shown to reduce blood trig by 3X, explains the loss of facial fat.
woah bruh, so how i can fix that forever? doing keto, low carb, no more carb forever? or should i take a carb blocker with every meal for the rest of my life? lul thanks man, where can i find more?

chad eats pizza is a meme (and no im not coping). If you have a shit diet you will eventually get bloated. A chad that "appears to have shit diet" either has heavy physical daily activity or is lying. Every single GL (or otherwise lean looking) guy irl that I saw that had a shit diet AND no exercise ended gaining weight or water retention bloat, without a single exception. Happens a lot with guys that were GL as teens/early 20ers and take everything for granted + more sedentary lifestlye from not going out much anymore + more shit diet induced by staying more at home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, PYT, Deleted member 8832 and 1 other person
Giga Cope. Diet matters too. Cut out any sugar and excess carbs and eat lean protein and low cal veggies for a week with lots of water and you'll see less bloating in the face.

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby and St. Wristcel
chad eats pizza is a meme (and no im not coping). If you have a shit diet you will eventually get bloated. A chad that "appears to have shit diet" either has heavy physical daily activity or is lying. Every single GL (or otherwise lean looking) guy irl that I saw that had a shit diet AND no exercise ended gaining weight or water retention bloat, without a single exception. Happens a lot with guys that were GL as teens/early 20ers and take everything for granted + more sedentary lifestlye from not going out much anymore + more shit diet induced by staying more at home.
Most Chad's do some type or of sport and heavy physical activity. Fat niggas see Chad eating a whole box of pizza hut and do it themselves for every day of the week thinking Chad does it as well

When in reality Chad is probably doing my exercises, eating healthier 6 times out the week. Or simply just doesn't eat alot until the weekend

• +1
Reactions: getra and bugeye
Giga Cope. Diet matters too. Cut out any sugar and excess carbs and eat lean protein and low cal veggies for a week with lots of water and you'll see less bloating in the face.
should i go full keto?

I eat pizza 4 Times a week

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and FatBunnyBaby

Thyroid activity? Left is hyperthyroid, right is normal.