How I fixed my overbite without braces or orthognathic surgery [Mewing and chewing copers GTFIH]

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
DISCLAIMERS:
  • Some of the shit I did were extremely retarded and might end up fucking up your jaw for life, causing anything from mild pain for a couple of days to TMJ or temporomandibular joint dislocation. In case it isn't clear later on, I will explicitly mention the things I did that you shouldn't.
  • It might not work for everyone. It's pretty obvious that this is my personal experience and every case differs in some way.
  • Other complications I might not be aware of.

RESULTS
2 YEARS AGO, 18 YEARS OLD, 2 MONTHS BEFORE FINDING OUT ABOUT MEWING, 5 BEFORE STARTING THE OVERBITE CORRECTION PRACTICE
(underweight around 15-17% bf):
Beforemew

AROUND 4 MONTHS AGO, 2 WEEKS BEFORE PERMANENTLY REDUCING MY 5+MM OVERBITE TO A MERE 1-1.5MM
(underweight, around 15-17% bf):
Beforebite

TWO WEEKS AFTER PERMANENTLY REDUCING MY 5+MM OVERBITE TO A MERE 1-1.5MM
(same weight and bf% as before):
Afterbite

NOW, ALMOST 20
(normal weight, minimum 17% bf):
Now

HOW?

I was browsing lookism when I stumbled on a before and after post by an indian guy who looked something like this in the before pic
Chin
who was jutting his jaw forward into a normal bite when chewing gum regularly. In his post he mentioned that at first he had trouble jutting at first but his jaw adapted over a few weeks. This, however, is a post about my experience, not his. He looked like shit either way.

SO WHAT DID I DO EXACTLY?
I would chew gum twice a day, everyday for 1 hour at a time and with each bite, I would jut my mandible forward into a "regular" bite. When I wasn't chewing gum, I would mew with my jaw jutted into a "regular" bite. During the night I'd sleep on my back with my mouth shut and mewing throughout the entire night. I couldn't mew into a "regular" bite, but if you're high IQ you might be able to make a contraption and force one.

I put regular in quotes as during those 2 long years, my bite was not regular in the sense that most, if not all teeth, of the mandible were resting on the teeth of the upper jaw. Chances are, you will most likely experience the same. There's a reason the overbite exists and it's because either one of the temporomandibular joints is misplaced (unlikely) or you suffer from teeth malocclusion. This is why before the overbite correction orthognathic surgery they make you wear braces for months.

During the first few months my teeth, and especially incisors, would hurt while doing this and some of the enamel on my right central incisor is gone for ever because I put to much force while chewing and mewing.
DO NOT DO THIS. BE BETTER AND SMARTER THAN I WAS. Chew and mew into a proper bite with less force.

After chewing and mewing into a "regular" bite for a while I realised that my masseter on the side which my teeth would not touch was beginning to atrophy, since my teeth weren't touching for most of the day and my chewing habits weren't restricted to one particular side. To combat the atrophy, I would focus my chewing by 90% on the side which my teeth didn't touch. My gap at first was pretty big, so I used 2 to 3 pieces of gum each time to make chewing comfortable.

Another thing I experienced throughout the entire process was that the side which my teeth would lean would change from right to left and vice versa multiple times. So when the side changed, so did my chewing habits in order to prevent atrophy on either side.

Over time this entire process should become second nature to you. You'll start to notice a few things.
The position of your "regular" bite will start to change. The gaps will start to shrink and you'll need less gum, your mandible will widen in order to accommodate the (possibly) wider upper jaw.

THAT'S IT? THAT'S ALL I DID?
After around 16 months, my mandible had started to position itself into a "regular" bite, but the gap was still there. 3 to 4 months later, the gap between my molars was beginning to diminish and they would touch occasionally when chewing. During this time I thought that all I needed to do was to apply force and diminish the gap between all my teeth on the side they wouldn't touch altogether, and that's what I did. For the following 3 days, I overdosed on gum and I applied a ton of force and forced an actual regular bite. THIS MIGHT'VE BEEN THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE. DO NOT DO THIS, YOU RISK FUCKING UP YOUR JAW FOR LIFE BY DISLOCATING THE TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINTS, CAUSE TMJ, FRACTURE TEETH FROM EXCESSIVE FORCE, PERHAPS EVEN CAUSE BRUXISM, IDFK. JUST DON'T DO WHAT I DID.

In my case, none of that happened, but I stood lucky. I felt a lot pain on both my masseters for a few days and then I was fine with a 1-1.5mm bite ever since. But my bite was still not perfect as some of my teeth of my left side of the mouth would not touch.

Since then, after 4 months, almost all my teeth are resting on the upper jaw. I did, however, upgrade to falim gum after fixing my overbite, and a month ago I upgraded to mastic gum and reduced my daily chewing from 2 hours a day, 1 hour on each side, to 1 hour a day, half an hour on each side.

Thank you for reading. High T if you read all of it.

Attachments

• chin.jpg
    chin.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Spinc, PrisonMike and 16 others
read it 3x times still dont know what the fuck you did tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hitmax, madaaa, Deleted member 32669 and 15 others
read it 3x times still dont know what the fuck you did tbh
jfl, I haven't written an essay in years. Read it again

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Deleted member 5746
Bookmarked will read later as an overbitecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
How do you even bite down like you have a normal occlusion if you have an overbite I dont get it?
@retard thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: retard
How do you even bite down like you have a normal occlusion if you have an overbite I dont get it?
@retard thoughts?
Some of my incisors are maloccluded. The rest of my teeth are perfectly fine. In my case I jutted my mandible forward first and then bit down. For like a year this was extremely uncomfortable but eventually it felt natural.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
tl;dr fake it till u make it

Unfortunately this wont work for me though as i physically cant bite down when jutting (deformed W shaped lower palate, some of my lower teeth end up overlapping top teeth whereas some stay behind)

tl;dr fake it till u make it

Unfortunately this wont work for me though as i physically cant bite down when jutting (deformed W shaped lower palate, some of my lower teeth end up overlapping top teeth whereas some stay behind)
Yeah, I saw the vid you posted some time ago. You need braces.

How tf if I jut ,my lower rear incissors sit on top of the front and I can't bite my molars without ruining the jut

with jutting you mean creating an underbite, or just pushing your lower teeth closer to your upper teeth?

How tf if I jut ,my lower rear incissors sit on top of the front and I can't bite my molars without ruining the jut
with jutting you mean creating an underbite, or just pushing your lower teeth closer to your upper teeth?
Push your lower jaw incisors behind the upper jaw incisors and bite. I thought this was jutting, is it not?

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Push your lower jaw incisors behind the upper jaw incisors and bite. I thought this was jutting, is it not?
ok, if you're a proper birdcel that won't cut it, you have to move the lower teeth beyond the upper teeth, creating an underbite. So it's the same just more extreme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389 and W0KESTMOTHF
@retard thoughts?
What he did is legit, but he made it harder than it had to be, if you have an overbite when you put your teeth together it causes the mandible to slide forward into proper position, if you maintain this for awhile it will cause mandible to adapt into new position

op did the same thing through jutting and chewing even though it wasn’t the “natural way”

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 9389 and 2 others
What he did is legit, but he made it harder than it had to be, if you have an overbite when you put your teeth together it causes the mandible to slide forward into proper position, if you maintain this for awhile it will cause mandible to adapt into new position

op did the same thing through jutting and chewing even though it wasn’t the “natural way”
if you have an overbite when you put your teeth together it causes the mandible to slide forward into proper position
???? Lol

if you have an overbite when you put your teeth together it causes the mandible to slide forward into proper position
???? Lol
yes the molars have a sloped geometry meaning if you apply upwards force it shifts into proper position, try it shift your lower jaw backwards (you can only do this minimally) and connect teeth

yes the molars have a sloped geometry meaning if you apply upwards force it shifts into proper position, try it shift your lower jaw backwards (you can only do this minimally) and connect teeth
if i do this my side profile becomes incel level

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9389 and hairyballscel
my side profile is good when incisors touching tbh
fuck biting down

my side profile is good when incisors touching tbh
fuck biting down
my side profile is also better when incisors are touching (also because I have rabbit upper incisors, so mandible looks taller that way), but it's not worth it and it's better to let your molars touch because of the reasons @retard staded on this forum many times before

I fucking did it for more than 1.5 year (and wasted this time) and what for, for temporal 0.1 PSL gain? not worth it

• +1
Reactions: retard
The absolute state of copers:lul:

Bro, I've been doing this before cuz I thought it would help my overbite. Anyway, what do I do if my jaw can't be "stable" when doing it without my teeth hurting because my teeth is sensitive? Like it shakes cuz my incisors aren't as stable when using my molars.

Bro, I've been doing this before cuz I thought it would help my overbite. Anyway, what do I do if my jaw can't be "stable" when doing it without my teeth hurting because my teeth is sensitive? Like it shakes cuz my incisors aren't as stable when using my molars.
Lean your teeth on one side when you chew. Throughout the entire 2 year period my leaning side would alternate a lot. If your teeth are sensitive you should buy a fluoride toothpaste and visit a dentist for a fluoride treatment. It cost like 20$. This should fix the sensitivity issue in a few days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Don't care you missed out on bimax retard :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and Lev Peshkov
Wtf did I just read tbh

Do you mean just keeping the molars together? So if I keep my molars together at rest (which I have been doing) it will help my overbite even if my incisors aren't together?

Would this work with a deep bite

I reread this at least once a day, and I still have no clue what to do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Spinc and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
ok, if you're a proper birdcel that won't cut it, you have to move the lower teeth beyond the upper teeth, creating an underbite. So it's the same just more extreme
How can you tell if you just need to make your teeth touch or if you need to make an underbite (And are a "proper birdcel")

How can you tell if you just need to make your teeth touch or if you need to make an underbite (And are a "proper birdcel")
If your lower jaw still looks tiny when you do the first thing, then you could jut your mandible even further creating an underbite. I've done that in the past 10 years but I wouldn't recommend it because the illusion is destroyed once you open your mouth and have to talk or eat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
If your lower jaw still looks tiny when you do the first thing, then you could jut your mandible even further creating an underbite. I've done that in the past 10 years but I wouldn't recommend it because the illusion is destroyed once you open your mouth and have to talk or eat.
wtf do you mean by tiny nigga? like narrow?

@Hipcel @Solidcoin

Is this correct? I think i still have slighty flared teeth bc of braces, is this the same as overbite and fixable through this?

I dont get this tbh. Widening palate through mse or simliar should be more effective or am i wrong?