34A5C54B 5A61 4F24 A7E7 6AD5C2248F07

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 39
Ah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
L
Post pics

10 inch biceps framecell do you disappear when you turn sideways all the hair isn’t gonna add size to your petite female
Lol you facetumed your biceps you fucking retard.
@ZUZZCEL literally called you out on it yet you have the audacity to talk about them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810, Titbot and 1 other person
L

@ZUZZCEL literally called you out on it yet you have the audacity to talk about them
Where? Idk you can Facetune your biceps show me pls

Jfl you are so invested in me you found some old pic of me to make a thread jfl kys. You average looking psl 4 incel who can’t get laid
7CA5E376 5EF0 4337 B0CD 10B3B41731D6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
L

Rent free

Attachments

• C875A299-AB26-4591-82BE-E452856A75D6.png
    C875A299-AB26-4591-82BE-E452856A75D6.png
    79 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
@Titbot are you okay man? The reason you’re acting like this is because of years of isolation(you said you had no friends in another thread). I feel bad roasting you now, I’m sorry.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
@Titbot are you okay man? The reason you’re acting like this is because of years of isolation(you said you had no friends in another thread). I feel bad roasting you now, I’m sorry.
I have more friends then you. In hs I had no friends I do now bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Petsmart, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
I have more friends then you
Trying to attack me even after I showed sympathy for you. Damage and lack of validation in development years can have an effect on your behaviour
That’s why your so narcy, because of years of lack of validation. You seek validation on a forum like this to make up for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Trying to attack me even after I showed sympathy for you. Damage and lack of validation in development years can have an effect on your behaviour
That’s why your so narcy, because of years of lack of validation. You seek validation on a forum like this to make up for it
Nah I have friends irl. Don’t act like you have sympathy you been shitting on me for all day

I have more friends then you. In hs I had no friends I do now bro
again, i'll kiss your square jawline. what a jawline !
it's henri cavill's tier. All PSL foids Mirin dis bro take care of it

again, i'll kiss your square jawline. what a jawline !
it's henri cavill's tier. All PSL foids Mirin dis bro take care of it
I’m not gay ask your bf prettyboymax he might be down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nah I have friends irl. Don’t act like you have sympathy you been shitting on me for all day
Because you were acting narcy And acting like a prick to others. Now I understand your situation so I feel sympathy for you

What's your wieght on incline leg press?
150lb
Because you were acting narcy And acting like a prick to others. Now I understand your situation so I feel sympathy for you
I’m the prick, Dope and scringe and preetyboy max we’re shitting on me today and last night

150lb

I’m the prick, Dope and scringe and preetyboy max we’re shitting on me today and last night
You’re the one who literally called for it by making that stupid thread and acting narcy, you deserved to be put down
And you tried attacking me even when I was being nice to you jf

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
150lb

Download 4 1hhh

This correct?

• JFL
lol imagine being stuck at 5’6” couldn’t be me

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
This drama recently has been hilarious ngl
Better than all that drama with the rating threads from geysir

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart