How I see it when people use the word incel in a negative way.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Incel literally just means lonely man that struggles with girls. Here is how I literally see it whenever people use the term ‘Incel’ in a negative way.

‘He’s an incel’=‘He’s a lonely man’.

‘I hate incels’=‘I hate lonely men’.

‘Incels want to murder and rape women’=‘Lonely men want to murder and rape women’.

‘Incels deserve to die’=‘Lonely men deserve to die’.

‘Incels are sexist’=‘Lonely men are sexist’.

‘Stop being an incel’=‘Stop being a lonely man’.

’Incels have bad personalities’=‘Lonely men have bad personalities’.

‘Retarded incel’=‘Retarded lonely man’.

‘Toxic incel’=‘Toxic lonely man’.

It makes 0% sense to me whenever I see people call others Incels in a negative way.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1106
It makes 0% sense to me whenever I see people call others Incels in a negative way.

yeah bro because being incel is definitely a positive thing jfl

retarded thread

retarded thread
It's a neutral thing. Incels would like to not be incels but the hate is so unwarranted that it's absurd how many people are dedicated to bashing.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It's a neutral thing. Incels would like to not be incels but the hate is so unwarranted that it's absurd how many people are dedicated to bashing.

incel is a derogatory term as it should be

being an incel is a disgrace

Incels want to murder and rape women

sexist

bad personalities
This is what normies think when they hear the word "incel". If you call yourself that you're associating yourself with these views. Sure you may see it this way, a lot of us here are in pain from being lonely and unloved with no female attention, but that's what society sees incels as. And tbh that's what I see when someone calls themselves incel.

Just call yourself blackpilled, that's what I do.

• +1

retarded thread
Did I say being incel was a good thing? Well, I can admit, there are perks to it such as seeing society for how it is but besides that, of course being an incel is shit but @Aids! is right.

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
Did I say being incel was a good thing? Well, I can admit, there are perks to it such as seeing society for how it is but besides that, of course being an incel is shit but @Aids! is right.

you said it makes 0 sense using incel in a negative way which is stupid, because being an incel is a negative thing

there are no perks to being an incel, you don't have to be an incel to be blackpilled

you said it makes 0 sense using incel in a negative way which is stupid, because being an incel is a negative thing

there are no perks to being an incel, you don't have to be an incel to be blackpilled
rot in your smelly cage nigger

• +1
for some reason I can't see this post

• +1
Incel has become an insult as a result from all the stramanning of normies who think we're just sexists or whatever

• +1
Incel has become an insult as a result from all the stramanning of normies who think we're just sexists or whatever
Normies are dumb, man.

Incel literally just means lonely man that struggles with girls. Here is how I literally see it whenever people use the term ‘Incel’ in a negative way.

‘He’s an incel’=‘He’s a lonely man’.

‘I hate incels’=‘I hate lonely men’.

‘Incels want to murder and rape women’=‘Lonely men want to murder and rape women’.

‘Incels deserve to die’=‘Lonely men deserve to die’.

‘Incels are sexist’=‘Lonely men are sexist’.

‘Stop being an incel’=‘Stop being a lonely man’.

’Incels have bad personalities’=‘Lonely men have bad personalities’.

‘Retarded incel’=‘Retarded lonely man’.

‘Toxic incel’=‘Toxic lonely man’.

Tough Shit man

• +1
Normies are dumb, man.

1081.jpg

• +1