How I slowed my hair loss down by 90%

Tbh I wouldn’t be using topical steroids in conjunction with the shampoo
It says on the bottle that it can cause more irritation if you are using corticosteroids with it and should consult doctor before doing so. Try wean off the steroid
Are you using anything like msm powder or topical magnesium as well?
Reason I ask is because keto shampoo is designed to basically strip your scalp completely of any fungal type stuff but you still need to apply things that help rebuild the biome your scalp needs to have healthy hair. Stuff like msm powder with the added sulfur as well as any nourishing oils (coconut, tea tree, jojoba) are going to assist in rebuilding the moisture your scalp needs to assist in hair growth
Thanks for the scalp moisture tip. I am not using any topicals atm, however before you could answer I purchased this shampoo because Nizoral dried the hell out of my scalp and I didnt know about that moisture thing ^. Is this shampoo worth alternating with nizoral or is it cope?

Doesn’t really matter about the source tbh, it’s just a vid as a guide for scalp massages
You’re a cuck for thinking otherwise

"Source doesn't matter, believe my bullshit because I believe it too"

The fact that you're calling anyone an ignorant cunt is a little more than ironic.

The fact that you didn't just post some credible source to end all doubt solidifies my point.

Either way, don't care. Other people on this forum aren't as retarded as you and can think for themselves.
You (probably) never had MPB, stop acting like you have solutions to offer for "hairloss". You just look like a dumbass to anyone who knows jackshit about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IBD_M&A
You had your prostate massaged too often if you really think doing this shit on your head can halt hair loss. I know only two guys who have been on fin and for neither it stopped MPB. One went for dut and maintained, the other just gave up. For me the same, fin did not do shit. Had to kill my DHT with Duta to get regrowth that would be similar to a HT with 5k+ graphs, while with fin I kept regressing. Now sitting at so dense nw1 you'd NEVER tell I had any problem with my hair, despite being NW2 6-7 years ago at 16/17. If you shoot for a strong regrowth it's DUT or rope.

Most people on here are in early 20s at most, balding at that age means they have very agressive MPBs. Waiting for fucking massages and some leafs to work, and not taking DHT inhibitors at that time, makes you keep losing ground, which is hard to get back. You should aim to prevent losing it in the first place.

This bullshit is on par with what Cuckor Murphy says. You're weird if you believe in shit you post there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, oldcelloser and Deleted member 1332
Thanks for the scalp moisture tip. I am not using any topicals atm, however before you could answer I purchased this shampoo because Nizoral dried the hell out of my scalp and I didnt know about that moisture thing ^. Is this shampoo worth alternating with nizoral or is it cope?
I would experiment with alternating if you found it did dry everything
However if you didn’t use anything other than the shampoo then of course it’s gonna dry everything out
Try using oils in conjunction guarantee you won’t have dry scalp or hair

• +1
Reactions: grimy
You had your prostate massaged too often if you really think doing this shit on your head can halt hair loss. I know only two guys who have been on fin and for neither it stopped MPB. One went for dut and maintained, the other just gave up. For me the same, fin did not do shit. Had to kill my DHT with Duta to get regrowth that would be similar to a HT with 5k+ graphs, while with fin I kept regressing. Now sitting at so dense nw1 you'd NEVER tell I had any problem with my hair, despite being NW2 6-7 years ago at 16/17. If you shoot for a strong regrowth it's DUT or rope.

Most people on here are in early 20s at most, balding at that age means they have very agressive MPBs. Waiting for fucking massages and some leafs to work, and not taking DHT inhibitors at that time, makes you keep losing ground, which is hard to get back. You should aim to prevent losing it in the first place.

This bullshit is on par with what Cuckor Murphy says. You're weird if you believe in shit you post there.
I think he’s tackling the inflammation side of things. Obviously you should be on a 5ar on top of it. That being said, I have a question. Was there another shed switching from Fin to Dut? And did you go through a prescription in person or do you buy online like everyone here supposedly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4014
I would experiment with alternating if you found it did dry everything
However if you didn’t use anything other than the shampoo then of course it’s gonna dry everything out
Try using oils in conjunction guarantee you won’t have dry scalp or hair
Bet. I think its time to switch off fin too, I’m a norwood 2.5 ish at 22 and if I go for this transplant I’m going to need DUT or its over.

Everyone is gonna have different experiences and your just basing your bias explanation from your own as well. All I was trying to say was from MY experience, scalp inflammation was the main cause for slowing down MY hair loss and thought it might help other people realise that it is a factor that should be addressed before taking drugs. But hey you do you

I think he’s tackling the inflammation side of things. Obviously you should be on a 5ar on top of it. That being said, I have a question. Was there another shed switching from Fin to Dut? And did you go through a prescription in person or do you buy online like everyone here supposedly?

Yes I had a huge shed. Being honest, I kept losing on fin for 6 years. Have never had sides so decided to go for dut. 3/4 months of a constant shed, regressed to a thin NW3 easily. I added minox and dermarolling, changed diet completely and added nizoral 3x a week. This changed my life, I regrew hair that I had lost more than 7 years ago and I still regrow new hairs. Had my T tested one week ago and I was around 20% above the limits tho. Will shoot for RU if necessary but now I lose 0 hairs throughout the days, zero during showering, too. This is a beautiful feeling for someone who started losing ground at 16.

I get prescriptions from my doc, no probs with that.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, oldcelloser and AsGoodAsItGets

Anecdotally, after being ~6 months on fin that it has worked. My hairlines was falling almost straight from NW 1 to NW 3 but its back to an objectively dense NW 1.

OP just spreading more information that will lead people into deluding themselves into believing that rubbing their head for 5 minutes a day is going to produce results that are even close to an actual hair loss regiment. Not to mention he literally had a red irritated scalp and still looked at fin.

just posting a dropshipper and not seeing how it makes him lose all his credibility lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Yes I had a huge shed. Being honest, I kept losing on fin for 6 years. Have never had sides so decided to go for dut. 3/4 months of a constant shed, regressed to a thin NW3 easily. I added minox and dermarolling, changed diet completely and added nizoral 3x a week. This changed my life, I regrew hair that I had lost more than 7 years ago and I still regrow new hairs. Had my T tested one week ago and I was around 20% above the limits tho. Will shoot for RU if necessary but now I lose 0 hairs throughout the days, zero during showering, too. This is a beautiful feeling for someone who started losing ground at 16.

Damn, you got any pics of your transformation? Sounds a lot like me. Im running cover up game with curls but eventually it won’t work. I really don’t want to use Min just because of the maintenance and potential collagen nuke, but it seems to be a part of everyones stack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511

Blocking DHT with the drugs you’re taking is the way to go I don’t deny that
However do you believe that you’re honestly gonna see any actual results if you just are taking fin and dut with an inflamed and hypertensioned scalp? This is what I’m talking about. You need to have the right environment prior to using fin to see new growth
It’s like trying to grow vegetables using rocks as fertiliser

Anecdotally, after being ~6 months on fin that it has worked. My hairlines was falling almost straight from NW 1 to NW 3 but its back to an objectively dense NW 1.

OP just spreading more information that will lead people into deluding themselves into believing that rubbing their head for 5 minutes a day is going to produce results that are even close to an actual hair loss regiment. Not to mention he literally had a red irritated scalp and still looked at fin.

just posting a dropshipper and not seeing how it makes him lose all his credibility lol
“Blocking DHT with the drugs you’re taking is the way to go I don’t deny that
However do you believe that you’re honestly gonna see any actual results if you just are taking fin and dut with an inflamed and hypertensioned scalp? This is what I’m talking about. You need to have the right environment prior to using fin to see new growth
It’s like trying to grow vegetables using rocks as fertiliser”

• +1
Reactions: IBD_M&A
“Blocking DHT with the drugs you’re taking is the way to go I don’t deny that
It’s like trying to grow vegetables using rocks as fertiliser”
Dude I'm done being disrespectful but you unironically need to do some more research. Unless your scalp is royally fucked from illness or horrible genetics it will not be something worth considering (aka, it is not worth considering for 99.99% of people on this forum who have this issue).

I suppose the main problem I have with your post is the presentation. Just need to make it more clear that your circumstances are not MPB related, and as a result, this practice will be fairly useless for 99% of people on the forum.

Don't get me wrong - super happy you found something that works for you - but don't offer a solution for "hairloss" that doesn't work for most people's definition of "hairloss", if you understand what I'm saying.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9511
Damn, you got any pics of your transformation? Sounds a lot like me. Im running cover up game with curls but eventually it won’t work. I really don’t want to use Min just because of the maintenance and potential collagen nuke, but it seems to be a part of everyones stack.
Yes I do but I'd prefer not to disclose. But yes, have had people asking me whether I had a HT. The change is quite drastic and I have always had a low forehead so now I can rock some good hairstyles.

As for collagen, I dermaroll for collagen as well plus fin/dut helped me with skin. I also have some laser work done from time to time so my skin is near perfect.

G2G now, but will later answer further questions if you have any.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 1332
you should tbh. This inflammation + fibrosis/calcification theory is not anything new. It's more than a decade old and discussed in length on that forum. They discuss a lot of other things on there as well. It's a lot more complex than just DHT, but the most effective, relatively side-effect free, and easy solution is finasteride, and so that's why ppl probably don't try and look beyond the DHT effect. Problem is blocking dht doesn't really help with regrowth too much.

There's actually a guy from the bodybuilding forum who recovered a lot of his hairline by taking a long list supplements with the intention of reducing inflammation. It was a very random looking regime and frankly the OP seemed like he didn't really know what he was talking about. But he got results. Getting comsetic regrowth on the temples is incredibly rare even with extreme protocols, so this was impressive. Not the best before and after pics but..

BEFORE
View attachment 1016002View attachment 1016003View attachment 1016004

AFTER
View attachment 1016005View attachment 1016006View attachment 1016007View attachment 1016008

my guy

the main ingredient was topical estrogen

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth, Schizoidcel and ProAcktiv

damn this was disappointing to read. I got on fin in January( 3x a week) for my diffuse nw 2.5 :(. I am still in my teens so i didn't want to start it too soon :(

dut is too powerful for me to start any time soon i think... :(

agreed that all the massage stuff is cope.

oh my god i hope my hair follows yours

two norwoods. If that happend i would be so fucking happy

• Love it
oh my god i hope my hair follows yours

two norwoods. If that happend i would be so fucking happy
It works for shit tons of people, if it didn't it wouldn't have the reputation it has. Just remember the main priority should be halting of hair LOSS, and NOT regrowth. I guarantee you will see very little result in the first 3 months if you are anything like me. Also consider adding micro needling and minox, I think it greatly accelerated my ability to thicken my hairline and after doing personal research and experience on microneedling I feel its benefit is understated right now.

Also when I say NW 1 to 3, I mean I was thinned out so much it looked like NW 3, but I was not ever NW 3 just extremely thinned out. I'm happy with the recovery but I wouldn't say I jumped 2 Norwoods. I really dont know if that is possible outside of a transplant.

Also just because I'm sure other people will find this interesting. My fraternal twin brother who (as far as I know) has only used minox has essentially lost his hairline. His hairloss always seemed more aggressive than mine. Always feel bad for him lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
It works for shit tons of people, if it didn't it wouldn't have the reputation it has. Just remember the main priority should be halting of hair LOSS, and NOT regrowth. I guarantee you will see very little result in the first 3 months if you are anything like me. Also consider adding micro needling and minox, I think it greatly accelerated my ability to thicken my hairline and after doing personal research and experience on microneedling I feel its benefit is understated right now.

Also when I say NW 1 to 3, I mean I was thinned out so much it looked like NW 3, but I was not ever NW 3 just extremely thinned out. I'm happy with the recovery but I wouldn't say I jumped 2 Norwoods. I really dont know if that is possible outside of a transplant.

Also just because I'm sure other people will find this interesting. My fraternal twin brother who (as far as I know) has only used minox has essentially lost his hairline. His hairloss always seemed more aggressive than mine. Always feel bad for him lol.
the minox greatly accelerated your ability to thicken or the needling?

I already needle but i don't use min due to the collagen, heart, and application hassle.

my guy

the main ingredient was topical estrogen
where does he say that tho? I can't see it mentioned anywhere. That would explain a lot if that is the case

the minox greatly accelerated your ability to thicken or the needling?

I already needle but i don't use min due to the collagen, heart, and application hassle.
Yes, I attribute most of my regrowth to minox. This is because I used minox extremely consistently, unlike needling which I only do 2-3 times a month. In addition, fin would not produce regrowth this quickly from the research I have done. Also forgot to add Ive been using Tretinoin which Ive heard also synegerizes with minox for improving any potential regrowth affects - could be bullshit though. I have no credible sources to back up anything I say besides my own experience and shit like MorePlatesMoreDates

Personally I would not worry abour min side effects, but thats just because it basically has given 0 sides whatsoever

where does he say that tho? I can't see it mentioned anywhere. That would explain a lot if that is the case
its on teaian's website - and on his bb.com thread he topical bi estro cream/ spironolactone in there

• So Sad
Reactions: ProAcktiv
its on teaian's website - and on his bb.com thread he topical bi estro cream/ spironolactone in there
wait the pictures were of taeian? I thought they were pics of Meanstick. Weird that he wouldn't mention the most potent item on the list.

I've seen you on hairlosstalk once in a while, what is your current protocol? And are you just trying to halt hair loss or get regrowth as well?

• +1
wait the pictures were of taeian? I thought they were pics of Meanstick. Weird that he wouldn't mention the most potent item on the list.

I've seen you on hairlosstalk once in a while, what is your current protocol? And are you just trying to halt hair loss or get regrowth as well?
i think i read that entire 180 page thread and it turned out teaian and meanstick are the same guy or someshit

that user deathdis (might be spelling his name wrong) reported results from taeian's protocol ( mainly attributing it to the use of bi estro cream)

my regimen was worthless cope like ray peat diet and scalp massage until 2 months ago - lost 2 norwoods on that. Now im on fin 1mg 3x a week. I haven't not bee on it for long enough to see results - I feel like i have lost ground since starting.

my dream is to recover back to NW1 but since im NW2.5 with diffuse thinning before my 20's odds are its probably a pipe dream. I would be happy with any improvement to be honest.

I am most excited to see the results of the anti prolactin mini-therapy that follicle gaurdian has been posting about - all the other new treatments seem shitty

i think i read that entire 180 page thread and it turned out teaian and meanstick are the same guy or someshit

that user deathdis (might be spelling his name wrong) reported results from taeian's protocol ( mainly attributing it to the use of bi estro cream)

my regimen was worthless cope like ray peat diet and scalp massage until 2 months ago - lost 2 norwoods on that. Now im on fin 1mg 3x a week. I haven't not bee on it for long enough to see results - I feel like i have lost ground since starting.

my dream is to recover back to NW1 but since im NW2.5 with diffuse thinning before my 20's odds are its probably a pipe dream. I would be happy with any improvement to be honest.

I am most excited to see the results of the anti prolactin mini-therapy that follicle gaurdian has been posting about - all the other new treatments seem shitty
damn, we're almost in the same boat except I don't have diffuse thinning. Realistically, I can get an HT, since I still have all my density.
For now, I'm still trying cope methods tbh. The taeian protocol was going to be my last attempt before fin. I think I may still try a slightly modified version of it, along with microneedling. If that doesn't work, then I guess I get on fin. But it's discouraging to know that even if i do get on it, I won't get any regrowth.

Can you link me the anti-prolactin thread btw?

damn, we're almost in the same boat except I don't have diffuse thinning. Realistically, I can get an HT, since I still have all my density.
For now, I'm still trying cope methods tbh. The taeian protocol was going to be my last attempt before fin. I think I may still try a slightly modified version of it, along with microneedling. If that doesn't work, then I guess I get on fin. But it's discouraging to know that even if i do get on it, I won't get any regrowth.

Can you link me the anti-prolactin thread btw?
yeah here
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...otocol-for-lowering-prolactin-locally.131564/

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
if you wanna deny that scalp tension and lack of oxygen is one of the main causes of hairloss even though there is countless studies supporting the claim then go ahead buddy boyo
Did u have lots of dandruff before too? And has it gone now or stayed?

L_rz_CJf4bODs_UX9mjPW8PXtlE0mHhkDyGIti86tAk.jpg
Based.
I experimented with stuff like amino acids and so on also.
And stopped fina+minox for some time. To test.

At best, the hair appears more volume, due to these products. But still hairs are lost.
More hair loss than on fina plus minox.
Less hairloss, when does nothing. But is helps limited, significant.
My experience

Long story short always had shit genes when it comes to inflamed scalp and developed fungal type scabs throughout teen years. Did some research and found that one of the biggest causes of hair loss was due to scalp inflammation and tension/lack of blood flow & oxygen, not just DHT (although still plays a part.)
Been using ketoconazole shampoo with added sage and tea tree oil twice per week which has eliminated all the itchiness and inflammation I used to have and noticed shedding decreased almost to no hair loss at all. Added this in with diet high in omega 3 animal fats, iron as well as Zinc, Fish oil, Cod Liver oil and daily scalp massages honestly makes such a huge difference.

Just saying don't start fin before assessing if you just have a super inflamed red itchy scalp and or not enough oxygen/blood flow to the hair follicles because most likely if you do then thats the root cause of your hair loss.
Photo below is some of the products I use
Literal exact same as me except I’m just using ketoconazole, eliminated literally all the shedding and never noticed any coming out ever since. I work with sawdust and concrete so guaranteed it’s having an affect on my hair however the ketoconazole is doing it’s job extremely well.

I'd stay clear of essential oils like tea tree, sage, lavender etc.. if i were you, they were proven to cause endocrine disruption with estrogenic effects.
Are you serious man

So I started a keto shampoo (Regenepure DR) which is nice and it definitely eliminates a lot of the itchiness. Still waiting on MSM to come in. I read that starting keto shampoo can cause a shed so let's see what happens.

Hey what do you mean by changed diet completely?

Yes I do but I'd prefer not to disclose. But yes, have had people asking me whether I had a HT. The change is quite drastic and I have always had a low forehead so now I can rock some good hairstyles.

As for collagen, I dermaroll for collagen as well plus fin/dut helped me with skin. I also have some laser work done from time to time so my skin is near perfect.

G2G now, but will later answer further questions if you have any.
Hey what about the hollow under eyes form fin / dut?

Ahahaha pre sure Connor Murphy completely fucked his entire system to the point his hair is irrecoverable from steroid and creatine abuse

I feel like you can do it right though, only small amounts of 5ar need to be reduced for dht production to be halted. That’s why fin works
you know your stuff man....fin 0,25mg is enough for nw2 or most ppl right? and if not i feel like 0,5 would be tops, too much or dut is not good...and yeah the retard probably did 1000mg of tren :lul: when you can have the same effects by using non- hair affecting roids

source f
source for online and skipping the RX if you don't mind ? help a poor nw2 cel :LOL:

Long story short always had shit genes when it comes to inflamed scalp and developed fungal type scabs throughout teen years. Did some research and found that one of the biggest causes of hair loss was due to scalp inflammation and tension/lack of blood flow & oxygen, not just DHT (although still plays a part.)
Been using ketoconazole shampoo with added sage and tea tree oil twice per week which has eliminated all the itchiness and inflammation I used to have and noticed shedding decreased almost to no hair loss at all. Added this in with diet high in omega 3 animal fats, iron as well as Zinc, Fish oil, Cod Liver oil and daily scalp massages honestly makes such a huge difference.

Just saying don't start fin before assessing if you just have a super inflamed red itchy scalp and or not enough oxygen/blood flow to the hair follicles because most likely if you do then thats the root cause of your hair loss.
Photo below is some of the products I use
Good thread

So I started a keto shampoo (Regenepure DR) which is nice and it definitely eliminates a lot of the itchiness. Still waiting on MSM to come in. I read that starting keto shampoo can cause a shed so let's see what happens.
I haven't experienced any shedding from using it for well over 2 months now

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
I'd stay clear of essential oils like tea tree, sage, lavender etc.. if i were you, they were proven to cause endocrine disruption with estrogenic effects.
peppermint too? :forcedsmile:

fin/dut helped me with skin
can you detail how does it help with skin? im starting fin next week
I also have some laser work done from time to time so my skin is near perfect.
at derma? what type and what do you do exactly?
Ive been using Tretinoin which Ive heard also synegerizes with minox for improving any potential regrowth affects
how do you combine tretinoin with minoxidil?

• Love it