How I will become low inhib

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
I will watch hampton brandon vods all day long during this quarantine and nothing else, stopping only to eat and take shits. I will piss in a bottle. By the end of the quarantine I will be low inhib narcy maxed drug addict homeless guy.

Aaaaa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Cope

You are born low inhib

Keep mirin low inhib badboys like me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Vidyacoper and 2 others
I will watch hampton brandon vods all day long during this quarantine and nothing else, stopping only to eat and take shits. I will piss in a bottle. By the end of the quarantine I will be low inhib narcy maxed drug addict homeless guy.

View attachment 337576
Doesn't work that way

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Ahhhhhh uhhhh...

wait What? Sorry I just came in a sluts mouth and didn’t read what you wrote. Can you repeat it please? :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
hampton brandon is 6'3 and white

also thought u were low inhib bro whatchu mean?

didnt you go to a rich girl's massive tent party filled with chads and stacies, get obnoxiously drunk, start yelling, rob a chad in front of him and make him submit, charm everyone with your charisma, then make the rich gigastacy who threw the party cry and run away because she wanted to fuck you and you made fun of her?

You're telling me that's now low inhib!?

oh wait u iz a larping subhuman indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and 4 others

didnt you go to a rich girl's massive tent party filled with chads and stacies, get obnoxiously drunk, start yelling, rob a chad in front of him and make him submit, charm everyone with your charisma, then make the rich gigastacy who threw the party cry and run away because she wanted to fuck you and you made fun of her?

keep barking for me ethnic dirtbag, i've never larped in any of my stories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, GetThatBread and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
"how to be low inhib" - thread title

youre a virgin fasholy
Easy to be low inhib when your drunk, I want to be low inhib in everyday life like him. keep barking with your 3 slays lil guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate and Deleted member 502
Easy to be low inhib when your drunk, I want to be low inhib in everyday life like him. keep barking with your 3 slays lil guy
so u didnt deny ur a virgin? also why even defend that autistic story its comical ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
so u didnt deny ur a virgin? also why even defend that autistic story its comical ngl
i have 11 slays bro mogs you to oblivion, all of them white excpet one too. Keep crying for me ethnic goof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
I do agree on that, The stort never happened ”gigastacy cried and ran away cause she wanted to fuck me and i made fun of her” jfl
i have 11 slays bro mogs you to oblivion, all of them white excpet one too. Keep crying for me ethnic goof
I don’t doubt 11 slays (don’t kno whatcha look like) but that story is made up or exagerrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
I do agree on that, The stort never happened ”gigastacy cried and ran away cause she wanted to fuck me and i made fun of her” jfl

I don’t doubt 11 slays (don’t kno whatcha look like) but that story is made up or exagerrated
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
keep coping
generic drone response like cope = shitty larp exposed but ego too fragile to admit

its truly what it is.

just remember, inbetween your 900 hours online and 8k posts on an obscure incel site, next time you show up to a gigastacy's rich tent city party, please dont hurt her feelings and try showing pity by generously fucking her this time so she doesn't cry and run away, Mr. Incel.

godspeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 1212 and 2 others
generic drone response like cope = shitty larp exposed but ego too fragile to admit

its truly what it is.

just remember, inbetween your 900 hours online and 8k posts on an obscure incel site, next time you show up to a gigastacy's rich tent city party, please dont hurt her feelings and try showing pity by generously fucking her this time so she doesn't cry and run away, Mr. Incel.

godspeed
Nothing I can even say bro, you retards just can't imagine such things happening because how shit your life is, keep being an angry little ethnic man saying negative shit on everyones threads. Literal fucking goof, I would curb stomp you in a video game

• +1
Nothing I can even say bro, you retards just can't imagine such things happening because how shit your life is, keep being an angry little ethnic man saying negative shit on everyones threads. Literal fucking goof, I would curb stomp you in a video game
Bruh that story never happened, just admit the larp tbh. Not even Pitt could ”make rich gigastacy cry because she wanted to fuck him but got made fun of” that’s just not something that happens

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2506
dude, you average 75 posts on an obscure incel site spouting looksmax advice everyone already knows.

if i posted as much as you id have 20k posts right now

i lifemog you

• Woah
  • +1
Bruh that story never happened, just admit the larp tbh. Not even Pitt could ”make rich gigastacy cry because she wanted to fuck him but got made fun of” that’s just not something that happens
When in my story did I say I made a gigastacy cry because she wanted to fuck me but i made fun of her? Bro ur better than this, taking the side of some retard. Go re read it before you make yourself look like an idiot

• +1
When in my story did I say I made a gigastacy cry because she wanted to fuck me but i made fun of her? Bro ur better than this, taking the side of some retard. Go re read it before you make yourself look like an idiot
I just quotes what he Said assuming its what u wrote, i won’t fact check if it isn’t school work

• +1
dude, you average 75 posts on an obscure incel site spouting looksmax advice everyone already knows.

if i posted as much as you id have 20k posts right now

i lifemog you
From December 14th to now when I joined you probably lifemog me but from the day I was born up til December 14th my life has mogged yours 10x

• +1
I just quotes what he Said assuming its what u wrote, i won’t fact check if it isn’t school work
nah its what he wrote, see how he told u cope before

now hes switching up cuz hes embarrassed, he truly told this story in a thread and everyone roasted him

• +1
You just made yourself look like a retard man. Forum chads don't do that

• +1
nah its what he wrote, see how he told u cope before

now hes switching up cuz hes embarrassed, he truly told this story in a thread and everyone roasted him
U just embarrassed urself bro. Can't wait til your a famous film maker btw JFL

We’re all going back to the rent and I end up making out with the hot one. I ask her, what’s your name? She gets mad and tells me this is HER party. Shes the rich girl that lives here. JFL fail, she gets upset and leaves. I end up partying more then sleeping in my tent alone .

• +1
From December 14th to now when I joined you probably lifemog me but from the day I was born up til December 14th my life has mogged yours 10x
that still makes no sense when u think about it

i had about 200 posts until november, and even then my posting level is 7x less than you and im only here cuz my school is online and work got cancelled

did your face get burned by acid so your life suddenly got shit and you have almost 9k posts here? its just obvious u had nothing else going on and you found this site and now you live here
U just embarrassed urself bro. Can't wait til your a famous film maker btw JFL

We’re all going back to the rent and I end up making out with the hot one. I ask her, what’s your name? She gets mad and tells me this is HER party. Shes the rich girl that lives here. JFL fail, she gets upset and leaves. I end up partying more then sleeping in my tent alone .
it sounds even more comical when you say it

you made out with the rich stacy and at her huge tent party and now you rot on an incel site everyday?

you're defending your delusions when in reality if you looked at yourself from a 3rd person view youd see how cringe it is.

• +1
that still makes no sense when u think about it

i had about 200 posts until november, and even then my posting level is 7x less than you and im only here cuz my school is online and work got cancelled

did your face get burned by acid so your life suddenly got shit and you have almost 9k posts here? its just obvious u had nothing else going on and you found this site and now you live here
Depression bro. Btw just cause I have 3 stories of me having a good time and getting girls doesn't mean i'm a chad. Out of my 19 years of life I have 3 good stories. Whys that so hard to believe? I feel bad for you seriously bro, every time I see you post its some negative shit, you must have alot of pent up anger and hatred

• +1
No chaddeus stories are all real. He had 11 slays but hes not white(hes curry) and not 6,3(hes 5,7). Thats why he cant be like Hampton brandon. Its over

• Woah
  • +1
No chaddeus stories are all real. He had 11 slays but hes not white(hes curry) and not 6,3(hes 5,7). Thats why he cant be like Hampton brandon. Its over
exposed bro. its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and .👽.
Depression bro. Btw just cause I have 3 stories of me having a good time and getting girls doesn't mean i'm a chad. Out of my 19 years of life I have 3 good stories. Whys that so hard to believe? I feel bad for you seriously bro, every time I see you post its some negative shit, you must have alot of pent up anger and hatred
u think calling out cringe larps is negative when half the time i give advice

also your tone shifted from confident and arrogant to trying to explain yourself and convince me.

cmon man

• +1
u think calling out cringe larps is negative when half the time i give advice

also your tone shifted from confident and arrogant to trying to explain yourself and convince me.

cmon man
Think what u want man I don't really care

• +1
Battle of the manlets im enjoying this:feelsohh::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others

Damn I need more crazy stories; all my stories are dumb shit. Most low inhib thing I did was rob someone at gun point. It was GetBack cuz he stole my calculator

• +1
The best one so far, inspired me alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Go to therapist tell your whole childhood pal
Maybe it works?

• +1