How i'm ascending into Chadhood (Simple guide) Part 1

FilthyCasual

FilthyCasual

Bronze
Now this is gonna be more of a personal thing but yall can follow along and become "Chads" or "Tyrones" or whatever ur race equivalent is.
Some of you might know me from my "losing virginity in a week" "series" i decided to start a new one, i'll be becoming Tyrone or more like the idea of it.
This will take a year or so, but i've got time.

STEP 1. Lose some fucking weight
Now i know you hear this alot, i don't think you guys understand how important being lean is
Here are some pics of me at different weights
Me at 240 lbs or 110 kg (6 months ago)
Me at 210 lbs or 95kg currently (i know i look depressed but i was pulling a face, i dont look like that at rest.)
Me at 240 lbs (6 months ago)

As you can see the difference is insane and thats going from 23% bodyfat to 16%. Now imagine if you go to like 10-12% bodyfat. Thats my next target.
Now i know some of you fatcels out there thinking "i can't lose weight, i'm eating 800 calories and i'm gaining weight." Honestly there isn't an easy way out
Its calories is calories out. That being said, a pizza slice is somewhere between 250-300 calories, 2 pounds of broccoli is 300 calories and 2 pounds of strawberries is around 300 too, Now which one will keep you full longer? They're all 300 calories at the end of the day right? Just think about what your eating and you'll be fine.

STEP 2. Develop some real confidence
Now, i'm not an insecure guy per se, i'm just not super social.
Now, how am i gonna fix that? I'm gonna start just saying random compliments to people.
For example few days ago i was just cruisin around on my electric skateboard when i saw a dude sitting alone on a park bench
i went up to him and just sat next to him and started talking to him about the army and stuff, it was really nice, left me with a warm feeling afterwards.
i've tried walking up to girls, i've just chickened out, idk why. Wtf am i afraid of? Are they gonna kill me? Anyways I'm gonna work on that.
Talk more to dudes, work my way up to girls. Start off with just compliments, nothing sexual,Just like "wow you have nice hair" or something, final level asking them out or for their number.

STEP 3. Mewing
I know mewing has no hard evidence to back it up, but what to i have to lose? Its not like it takes alot of effort its just something you have to remember like breathing.
This is something i'm not 100% Sold on, but why not?

FINAL THOUGHTS
I should be done with the weight loss by Christmas (If i take it very conservatively) .
With the confidence stuff, i should be wayy more aggressive with women, like i know they like me.
Everytime i'm at the bar i get some girl walking up to me like "wow your so tall, do you play basketball?"
I know if i wanted to i could just ask them to dance on the spot, but i never do. Its almost like i'm too nice
I've asked plenty of girls to dance on my own though they've came 100% of the time (and i've asked plenty)
If they come to me it just kills the vibe, its like the thrill of the hunt has been diminished.

Anyways i'm going clubbing on Friday, so i'll try and pull a thottie then.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, 6485b025t, Deleted member 7753 and 25 others
just lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bimaximum, Yo momma, EdouardManlet and 14 others
Thank you user, very cool!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6400, thecel and 2 others
low iq homo erectus INBOUND

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: puppymaxer, Deleted member 7776, PYT and 8 others
very good progress made man, not gonna lie. keep going

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 6963 and thecel
get another haircut tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
just lose weight and develop confidence bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, bimaximum, Deleted member 7753 and 7 others
Dumb as fuck thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Good weightloss, your nose looks like some foot JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Trainee

Joined Mar 21, 2020 Posts 98 Reputation 159 Time online 2d 10h 4m

how tall r u nigga

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
no weight loss and confidence for my 12% bodyfat boneless face

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
very good progress made man, not gonna lie. keep going
I'm on it coach.
get another haircut tho
Honestly idk what else i could go for, an undercut afro? just an afro looks horrible on me. Short army type haircut?
just lose weight and develop confidence bro
Well thats all you can really do. Of course you can work on the minute details, like eyelashes, eye brows and skin health.
no weight loss and confidence for my 12% bodyfat boneless face
At the end of the day its "looksmaxing" you can only max what you have. I bet my left testicle you still look better at 12% bodyfat than 20%.
how tall r u nigga

giphy.gif

I'm 6"6. I know you're gonna go on a rant about how "i should be slaying hundreds of women" and how i'm a giant loser for being "insecure"
at 6"6.
Good weightloss, your nose looks like some foot JFL
Yes.

I'm on it coach.

Honestly idk what else i could go for, an undercut afro? just an afro looks horrible on me. Short army type haircut?

Well thats all you can really do. Of course you can work on the minute details, like eyelashes, eye brows and skin health.

At the end of the day its "looksmaxing" you can only max what you have. I bet my left testicle you still look better at 12% bodyfat than 20%.

giphy.gif

I'm 6"6. I know you're gonna go on a rant about how "i should be slaying hundreds of women" and how i'm a giant loser for being "insecure"
at 6"6.

Yes.
Just complain you have to state you're 6 feet 6 method

• +1
Reactions: bigmike69
I'm on it coach.

giphy.gif

at 6"6.

Yes.
Since your 6ft 6 you can play the BBC halo thug maxxing card

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
You legit went from this

to where you're at now.
Great job bro keep up the good work!

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, owlofathena and FilthyCasual
based good luck dawg

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual
I'm on it coach.

giphy.gif

at 6"6.

Yes.
"I know you're gonna go on a rant about how "i should be slaying hundreds of women"
it doesnt correlate you can be 7'0 and an ugly ass mofo no girl will touch you

why are u scared to talk to women btw?
and you could start using minoxidil to ur eyebrows ...

Now this is gonna be more of a personal thing but yall can follow along and become "Chads" or "Tyrones" or whatever ur race equivalent is.
Some of you might know me from my "losing virginity in a week" "series" i decided to start a new one, i'll be becoming Tyrone or more like the idea of it.

Now i know you hear this alot, i don't think you guys understand how important being lean is
Me at 210 lbs or 95kg currently (i know i look depressed but i was pulling a face, i dont look like that at rest.)
View attachment 564877View attachment 564879 View attachment 564890
As you can see the difference is insane and thats going from 23% bodyfat to 16%. Now imagine if you go to like 10-12% bodyfat. Thats my next target.
Now i know some of you fatcels out there thinking "i can't lose weight, i'm eating 800 calories and i'm gaining weight." Honestly there isn't an easy way out
Its calories is calories out. That being said, a pizza slice is somewhere between 250-300 calories, 2 pounds of broccoli is 300 calories and 2 pounds of strawberries is around 300 too, Now which one will keep you full longer? They're all 300 calories at the end of the day right? Just think about what your eating and you'll be fine.

Now, how am i gonna fix that? I'm gonna start just saying random compliments to people.
For example few days ago i was just cruisin around on my electric skateboard when i saw a dude sitting alone on a park bench
i went up to him and just sat next to him and started talking to him about the army and stuff, it was really nice, left me with a warm feeling afterwards.
i've tried walking up to girls, i've just chickened out, idk why. Wtf am i afraid of? Are they gonna kill me? Anyways I'm gonna work on that.
Talk more to dudes, work my way up to girls. Start off with just compliments, nothing sexual,Just like "wow you have nice hair" or something, final level asking them out or for their number.

STEP 3. Mewing
I know mewing has no hard evidence to back it up, but what to i have to lose? Its not like it takes alot of effort its just something you have to remember like breathing.

FINAL THOUGHTS
I should be done with the weight loss by Christmas (If i take it very conservatively) .
With the confidence stuff, i should be wayy more aggressive with women, like i know they like me.
Everytime i'm at the bar i get some girl walking up to me like "wow your so tall, do you play basketball?"
I know if i wanted to i could just ask them to dance on the spot, but i never do. Its almost like i'm too nice
I've asked plenty of girls to dance on my own though they've came 100% of the time (and i've asked plenty)
If they come to me it just kills the vibe, its like the thrill of the hunt has been diminished.

applause for the plan

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
6'6 masculine BBC. Your face isn't the best but I would believe you'll end up slaying.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, highT, wateriswet and 2 others
Taking action 👍

• +1
Good fucking job dude keep going. Def slayer potential

• +1
Since your 6ft 6 you can play the BBC halo thug maxxing card
Have no idea what that means. You mean like pretend to be a bad boy who sells drugs and does crimes?
I've actually tried with some random tinder slut, funnily enough it worked, she was like "Where have you been hiding? Do you have a girlfriend or something?" and she kept asking "What type of girl are looking for as a girlfriend, do you like brown hair? Am i pretty? is my ass good?" all that insecure stuff. I told her i've got my business i do, don't worry about me and where i get my money. Went to her place on the first date, haven't talked to her since. But it works only if they are attracted to you, because i really was ignoring her, she wanted to hang out the same day i was like "Maybe some other day i'm busy and shit".
You legit went from this View attachment 565003
to where you're at now.
Great job bro keep up the good work!
I know right? Whats insane is no one in my family told me i look like a fucking potato egg humanoid. I just can't wait till i'm 10-12%. I feel like i have a okay jaw, i'm just waiting on the cheekbones to come out.
"I know you're gonna go on a rant about how "i should be slaying hundreds of women"
it doesnt correlate you can be 7'0 and an ugly ass mofo no girl will touch you

why are u scared to talk to women btw?
and you could start using minoxidil to ur eyebrows ...
I'm not scared to talk to women in clubs or in situations where its appropriate, the street during day time while i don't know them at all is kinda sketch. My heart just starts beating hella fast, i'm guessing its the same feeling our ancestors got when they were about to go for the kill. In clubs i can easily go and sit on a table with 3 girls and be like "who wants to come and dance with me" no pressure nothing. I'm usually kinda tipsy though.
6'6 masculine BBC. Your face isn't the best but I would believe you'll end up slaying.
Sounds like the avatar last airbender intro "Although his face wasn't the best, i still think he'll end up slaying.
Good fucking job dude keep going. Def slayer potential
Thank you, Fellow greycel. I think we're all gonna end up slayers (Maybe).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8229, owlofathena and Deleted member 7079
literally ogre tier

you are 6ft6, you just need to roid up to slay. nigger faces doesn't matter anyways, your face is death but height is god tier. but remember the -5 theory, if you are ethnic, always remove 5 inches from your height, that will be the height that will be added in your smv and irl

@Over
another one for your gallery tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Chadelite, Deleted member 4577 and 4 others
jfl at the fags laugh reacting, he might be a greycel but he got a plan and is already on it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, PYT, Tall and 1 other person
Just remember the next time you're reading some dumbass comment on this site the guy typing it may very well look like this

• Ugh..
Reactions: PYT
Just don’t be obese and put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and you’ll be a chad theory.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Good luck. Your black. So face doesnt matter anyways.

literally ogre tier
Thank you, my dear sir.
jfl at the fags laugh reacting, he might be a greycel but he got a plan and is already on it
Bro don't even sweat it. I legit feel nothing at their insults and jokes, if anything its comical.
Just don’t be obese and put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and you’ll be a chad theory.
giphy.gif

you are 6ft6, you just need to roid up to slay. nigger faces doesn't matter anyways, your face is death but height is god tier. but remember the -5 theory, if you are ethnic, always remove 5 inches from your height, that will be the height that will be added in your smv and irl
Apparently the average black man is 5"5, good to know. What if you're a 5"2 Asian fella, will you be 4"7 :lul: . "its over anyways, so it doesn't matter." yeah right.
Others welcomed him like a hero. Entering the folder, 322 souls rallied in applause welcoming another trapped soul to be here till end of time

View attachment 565068
No cap this is kinda jokes.

@FilthyCasual
Follow your dreams bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and FilthyCasual
Change the title you're ascending into tyronehood not chadhood

dude best post on the website bookmarked this page

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Salludon and FilthyCasual
Let your hair grow out and workout... Imagine you with muscles at 6'6..

This fakecel is 6'6 all he has to do is make a tinder, write 6'6 in the bio, get a tattoo and take a picture with dick print showing, act vague as if he's thugmaxxed or a drug dealer to induce some interest and he's drowning in pussy

AND dont tell me like the other blackcel in here that you have a small dick, you're fucking 6'6 and a blackcel if you dont have a big dick then god is against you and its over very simple.

Im 6 foot and weight 90 kg muscle from mma, how THE FUCK are you only 95kg at 6'6 , you should build muscle.

edit: + you can slay All the black foids that you want since there is low competition for them fakecel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
Let your hair grow out and workout... Imagine you with muscles at 6'6..
I'm on it, but the muscle building takes a while, next summer i should be 100kg ripped tho.
This fakecel is 6'6 all he has to do is make a tinder, write 6'6 in the bio, get a tattoo and take a picture with dick print showing, act vague as if he's thugmaxxed or a drug dealer to induce some interest and he's drowning in pussy

AND dont tell me like the other blackcel in here that you have a small dick, you're fucking 6'6 and a blackcel if you dont have a big dick then god is against you and its over very simple.

Im 6 foot and weight 90 kg muscle from mma, how THE FUCK are you only 95kg at 6'6 , you should build muscle.

edit: + you can slay All the black foids that you want since there is low competition for them fakecel
I'd say i've a decent size dick like 7+ inches. The reason why i'm only 95kg is because i've dieted from 110kg to 95kg, i'm certain i lost alot of muscle too. I'm gonna cut till christmas, after that i'll be "bulking" but more of a maintenance calories. As for the black "foids" i'm not interested in them, they're personality is so irritating. I'm not really stressed about getting laid right now, i don't care that much. I just want to become that attractive that i have to put in 0 effort. I've seem some of tinder catfish experiments where someone uses a model and he can get away with starting the convo with "Lets have sex" and the girls say "Sure, you're hot.". Thats where i wanna be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
JFL 6'6'', when you get to the ripped + muscle physique you are going to be so high in the SMV that you are going to believe that blacktax is not real.
Post update when you are tired of slaying pussy.

I'm on it, but the muscle building takes a while, next summer i should be 100kg ripped tho.

I'd say i've a decent size dick like 7+ inches. The reason why i'm only 95kg is because i've dieted from 110kg to 95kg, i'm certain i lost alot of muscle too. I'm gonna cut till christmas, after that i'll be "bulking" but more of a maintenance calories. As for the black "foids" i'm not interested in them, they're personality is so irritating. I'm not really stressed about getting laid right now, i don't care that much. I just want to become that attractive that i have to put in 0 effort. I've seem some of tinder catfish experiments where someone uses a model and he can get away with starting the convo with "Lets have sex" and the girls say "Sure, you're hot.". Thats where i wanna be.
Fakecel you're 6'6 already a tyrone wtf are you doing here

JFL 6'6'', when you get to the ripped + muscle physique you are going to be so high in the SMV that you are going to believe that blacktax is not real.
Post update when you are tired of slaying pussy.
Bro i have like 30 lbs muscle to gain, till i reach this physique.
Anthony joshua is the same height as i am and he weight about 20kg more.
Gaining pound a month of muscle that will take me 3 years O_o. Hopefully i have some good muscle building genes.
I don't wanna roid. I'll update every 3 months or so, next update will be in December, when i get done with my fucking army boot camp. The boot camp should slim me down, and then i'll bulk the winter till like april and mini cut to summer. I'll be posting some tinder updates and experiments and shit too.
Fakecel you're 6'6 already a tyrone wtf are you doing here
I'm here to share my journey into Tyronehood. And tf is a fakecel? Someone who is faking to be an incel? I'm not an incel though, this isn't incel.co is it?

• +1
Reactions: Fetnite

View attachment 564877View attachment 564879 View attachment 564890

STEP 3. Mewing

FINAL THOUGHTS

The weightloss one is for sure most important

• +1
View attachment 566464 Anthony joshua is the same height as i am and he weight about 20kg more.
Gaining pound a month of muscle that will take me 3 years O_o. Hopefully i have some good muscle building genes.
I don't wanna roid. I'll update every 3 months or so, next update will be in December, when i get done with my fucking army boot camp. The boot camp should slim me down, and then i'll bulk the winter till like april and mini cut to summer. I'll be posting some tinder updates and experiments and shit too.

I'm here to share my journey into Tyronehood. And tf is a fakecel? Someone who is faking to be an incel? I'm not an incel though, this isn't incel.co is it?
you're not supposed to be looksmaxxing motherfucker, how will blackcels ascend if tyronelites are loosmaxxing too you're supposed to stay fat and slay from time to time while never coming across this forum, this shit shouldnt go mainstream otherwise it defeats the point on the positive side you're only "mewing" JFL so its allright you're only losing weight

View attachment 566464 Anthony joshua is the same height as i am and he weight about 20kg more.

Yeah it's going to take time, but you will start to reap the benefits pretty soon just by leanmaxxing, let's not even talk about musclemaxxing you will slay pussy easily. Tag me in december dude.

• +1