How important in your opinion is skin care to overall attractiveness?

B

Bdf4030

Silver
Can you ever be attractive and have bad skin?

not at all as it doesnt work. It's all genetics and nutrition and lifestyle

Bad skin = bad personality

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
perfect skin is important, it is like the finishing touch. You could have the best bones in the world, but if you have acne most girls will still say you're ugly.

some say it is even more important than bones:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
skin is very important, but reminder o pry literally only washes his face and uses one cream, its in your genetics whether youre going to have good skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 9090
lol of you aren't on retin a regardless of your natural skin quality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and maxxedfalloutdweller
perfect skin is important, it is like the finishing touch. You could have the best bones in the world, but if you have acne most girls will still say you're ugly.

Over.

So I have very pale white skin with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. My goal is to somehow get my eyebrows to be permanently black and also dye my hair black. Is this a good idea PSL-wise? Better pheno basically, better harmony

Also, how do I permanently make my eyebrows black? I don't wanna dye them like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
So I have very pale white skin with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. My goal is to somehow get my eyebrows to be permanently black and also dye my hair black. Is this a good idea PSL-wise? Better pheno basically, better harmony

Also, how do I permanently make my eyebrows black? I don't wanna dye them like a faggot.

Dont listen to anything that article said. Jfl at its title.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7776
Dont listen to anything that article said. Jfl at its title.
idk maybe its actually true idk. When I'm relaxed and eat well for days I get this healthy yellow skin with red undertone. Even though I'm boneless and pale as fuck, it somehow looks good. Maybe that healthy coloring is a lot more important than people think, could be honestly

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
skin and hair are everything

A healthy glow is more attractive to women than a strong, masculine face, a new study says

proceeds to give the guy with the healthy skin tone the masculine face, i swear this must be written by a foid jfl

skin is very important, but reminder o pry literally only washes his face and uses one cream, its in your genetics whether youre going to have good skin
Jfl if you believe that. Most models do tonnes of Maintainence work. He might have perfect skin before but noway he's doing nothing to preserve it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy