Like the back 3/4 angel thing but more rotated so you can see more of the front

Literally the least important thing

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, UndercovrNormie, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 470, androidcel and 5 others
What part of the UK?

Also utterly useless, training neck/back/traps will make you look as masculine as it can get back there.

go slay faggot ur pretty as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, androidcel, kobecel and 1 other person
if you pass by them they need to see the front which is the most important,

Last edited:
This angle can be important when a girl is checking you out from behind in a lecture or something.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
This is my worst angle because I have zero forward growth in my cheekbones so I look like a sloth from the back

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444
Matters a bit. Don't listen to these faggots.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
This can also be the angle a girl sees as she is stroking your dick from behind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444
this is like one of 400000 situations where a girl might be checking you out you tards, stop worrying about dumb shit

Nah man it’s pretty common
This is my worst angle because I have zero forward growth in my cheekbones so I look like a sloth from the back

Fuark
This can also be the angle a girl sees as she is stroking your dick from behind.

What? Dick sucking angle from front is more important tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
usually u look good from most angles if ur face developed and grew properly so if u look like shit from the back 3/4th u likely look like shit from the front as well

• +1
usually u look good from most angles if ur face developed and grew properly so if u look like shit from the back 3/4th u likely look like shit from the front as well

This angle mogs my 3/4 tbh

This is the kinda thing where if you look attractive from this angle they seek out to see if you’re attractive from the front.

It’s also pretty much entirely determined by your haircut and traps

• +1
This is the kinda thing where if you look attractive from this angle they seek out to see if you’re attractive from the front.

It’s also pretty much entirely determined by your haircut and traps

I like this angle because it actually looks like i have a jaw

About as meaningful as your wrist width.

This angle is bascially all about zygos and ogee curve plus long mandible, if you have those you will look good in it. Jfl at traps or some sht it’s still your face, all those angles where you’re not looking at someone in the eyes matter since people usually judge your face more in detail when you’re not looking at them face to face

This angle is bascially all about zygos and ogee curve plus long mandible, if you have those you will look good in it. Jfl at traps or some sht it’s still your face, all those angles where you’re not looking at someone in the eyes matter since people usually judge your face more in detail when you’re not looking at them face to face

no bro i can just build my traps and i will get iois at the back of my skull