How important is voice compared to other things?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
How important is voice compared to things like height, muscles, and face. Is it in the same category of importance or dead last?

• +1
Reactions: 000
face, height, muscle, voice imo

• +1
Reactions: chadison and I'mme
How important is voice compared to things like height, muscles, and face. Is it in the same category of importance or dead last?
leaving status and money out. The list of what matters is like this

Manlet > Female voice tone > micropenis > Mental/socialcel > Face > Body > Height > Voice > Extraversion + calm/collected/relaxed socially > ....

dick>face>height>voice>frame>muscles

thats right nigga dick is no1 imagine chico heaving 1 inch full erect dick that face is gonna be wasted

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6892, I'mme and 2 others
Everything is important

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 7313
I’m going to say, whenever you ask how important something is.. 90% of the time people will say its v important. From my experience, no one has “one voice” you can often go deeper or higher and normalize it. I’m assuming in your case since you are asking this that your voice is high, talk from your gut, using your diaphragm to give your voice more base. And talk deeper, and don’t be monotone. That’s all that really matters, only time you get cucked by voice is if you are black and talk like a white guy.

• +1
Reactions: crazyfishy and WeWillAllAscend
leaving status and money out. The list of what matters is like this

Manlet > Female voice tone > micropenis > Mental/socialcel > Face > Body > Height > Voice > Extraversion + calm/collected/relaxed socially > ....
Micro penis matters much more the Manlet unless your talking about a midget but if your talking about 5’4 and up micro penis is a much bigger problem. (Actually micro penis not 5 inches jfl)

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Micro penis matters much more the Manlet unless your talking about a midget but if your talking about 5’4 and up micro penis is a much bigger problem. (Actually micro penis not 5 inches jfl)
Yeah I was referring to 5'4 ranges as manlet.

thats right nigga dick is no1 imagine chico heaving 1 inch full erect dick that face is gonna be wasted
frame before voice and it’s correct

It is so rare that an average Man has a complete voice failo, so it rarely gets factored in, yet it’s still really important.

Voice more than muscle?
yes have you seen the dude that looks like super man but his voice is shit
great douchette or somethin

voice is something you have genetically, muscles aren’t hence higher value

i have soft voice since i sing (although not fem or anything) and girls love it. retards who deepen their voice and crack all the time are coping. make that the least of your worries (unless u have a really hard lisp, i have slight lisp and barely anybody notices anyway).

Not very

• So Sad
Reactions: Xxxpazxxx

that and if you're swinging around a big one, most girls are willing to sit on that for the rest of their lives, even if your dick is your BEST feature (like if you're not super aesthetic or tall or anything, but u got a big dick) if you wanna ltr.

It is a gift to have a great angelic voice. Voice > muscles

It is a gift to have a great angelic voice. Voice > muscles

random women tell me they love my voice so I wished this was true, but I still think muscles are better

Ive always thought matthew fox was a very good looking man but i had never actually heard him talk. But i just started watching lost for the first time and his voice is terrible lol. But idk if his voice ruined the attraction for women.

It matters a lot but it also doesn’t

it’s only a factor if it’s there

what I’m tryna say is; think of what the average early 20s guy sounds like, the types you’ll see working at outback or if u go to a college campus

Tone is not soft or effeminate but it ain’t really masculine either and it doesn’t resonate
Not necessarily high pitched but u would never call it deep either
Doesn’t sound like a news announcer but doesn’t have an accent either

u following?

a girl will rarely reject you for that, if ever, it probably wouldn’t even counted as a negative at all

but a legit ascended voice will garner IOIs of its own and if ur GL it can be ur next best asset after being GL, obviously