How important really is smiling in photos for dating profiles?

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
Is it actually that important? I went on photo feeler, and all the pictures I posted "would prefer if you were smiling more" "you look intense in this photo". I am scared that i won't get any matches with these photos, they were rated very low on photofeeler even though rated high PSL by some blackpillers in here. Do I really need to be smiling? Or is it just blue pill and its what women think they want, but in reality they want a dom high t chad. Should i take their advice and smile? I attached one of the pics I used for reference

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-18-09-45-02-617_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-18-09-45-02-617_com.miui.gallery.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 89
Never listen to these bitches man keep rocking that impulsive look with your clenched jaw
Looks pretty good on you ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Enlil, Kingkellz and 2 others
If your smile is ok there is no reason not to use at least one picture with a good smile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 2621 and 2 others
Yea do one picture with at least a smirk,
But it’s cope,

NEVER FORGET JEREMY MEEKS WASNT SMILING IN HIS MUGSHOT AND GIRLS WERE CREAMING OVER HIM.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, 5'8manlet, Unmoggablegingercel and 2 others
over for low iq cels The University of British Columbia study found that women were least attracted to smiling, happy men, preferring those who looked proud and powerful or moody and ashamed. On the other hand, men were most sexually attracted to women who looked happy, and least attracted to women who appeared proud and confident.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and joao
doesn't fucking matter

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
Very important

D5FBDDBD 4303 4023 8331 17FD6F318F4F

• JFL
Reactions: joao and Unmoggablegingercel
so why tf did they tell me to smile in my pics then. It pisses me off. I don't wanna try tinder BC I feel like they will dislike the pictures as well

the max amount of smile i use is whats seen in my DP and i currently have 2.8k tinder matches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noped and Michael
Perfect photo infographic

Smiling increases your chance

Bro just don't look pissed off or like you have mental problems. Maybe 1 pic with a smile to be safe, but it shouldn't be necessary

so why tf did they tell me to smile in my pics then. It pisses me off. I don't wanna try tinder BC I feel like they will dislike the pictures as well
#1. Never listen to what they say, it doesn't matter. Look what they really do, not what they say

the max amount of smile i use is whats seen in my DP and i currently have 2.8k tinder matches
Damn is this u in your avi?

• +1
Reactions: samm735
I have to make a confession.

Im the guy who always votes ”you should smile more” on that website. I do this in order to curb the competition.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A23ghskung, homesick, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others

Im the guy who always votes ”you should smile more” on that website. I do this in order to curb the competition.
High iq slayer

You make me smile uwu

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and .👽.
Do experiments in other locations to test out what gets better results.