How in the actual fuck ? who did these fillers

R

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
It's a different angle, idiot.

Explain it more so did they change the lens distance ? cause the 2nd looks more zoomed in

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

FUCK
That's not NCT, it's neutral canthal tilt. Just because their eyelid hooding has a negative angle doesn't mean it's NCT. NCT is when the most outer point of their sclera is lower than the most inner point.
its nct
If corners of eye are down the line

Last edited:
L

littlesecret

Temp. Banned
That's not NCT, it's neutral canthal tilt. Just because their eyelid hooding has a negative angle doesn't mean it's NCT. NCT is when the most outer point of their sclera is lower than the most inner point.
Even if that bullshit explanation was true he would still have NCT

matlockmatt

matlockmatt

Adept
This is not a different angle. It's a thing we have here in brazil called facil harmonization or something. They inject hyaluronic acid in your face to make it look good. It lasts for 12 months i think

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
This is not a different angle. It's a thing we have here in brazil called facil harmonization or something. They inject hyaluronic acid in your face to make it look good. It lasts for 12 months i think
everyplace in the world have it though, its not new.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Instructor
Jfl if your not doing fillers as a cope till real surgery. Most legit looksmax.

S

ScramFranklin

Trainee
Do fillers always give a "sharper" look to the jaw than implants? Or maybe I have just seen bad implant results, where they look blocky and round.

But fillers for zygos alway look bad.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

FUCK
these people are lazy just leanamx

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

disgusted
angle, lens, morph.
you're the gift that just keeps on giving lmao jesus christ
to clarify, these results are legit but this doctor faced a shit ton of backlash from some patients who had horrifically bad results/ poor tolerance to whatever filler he used. I cba to find all the relevant pages, use google.

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
most of these look fake af
They overdo it on purpose so they get more money from customers for materials and labor, and also because the results will fade slightly over time

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)