[Discussion] How is dating Spanish girls like?

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
195d 13h 10m
i thought you have a german gf now?
it's easy, cause most spanish men are gay, not kidding
She treats me like her bf but I don't want to commit.

I won't necessarily date a Spanish chick, just curious about their behavior and mentality. I had very limited experience with South European girls in general ngl.

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
Time online
50d 13h 58m
They are just like every other woman in the west: sluts with no values, morality, or purpose. The west is degenerate.

Last edited:
Germania

Germania

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 9h 10m
I won't necessarily date a Spanish chick, just curious about their behavior and mentality. I had very limited experience with South European girls in general ngl.
I speak fluent Spanish, much better than English btw.
The percentage of feminine women there is much higher, than in France, Germany, or even the US :sick:. That doesn't mean that everyone is feminine, just a percentage more.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
195d 13h 10m
I speak fluent Spanish, much better than English btw.
The percentage of feminine women there is much higher, than in France, Germany, or even the US :sick:. That doesn't mean that everyone is feminine, just a percentage more.
Yeah I know that Spain is kinda hyped up in germzny

If you want whores, go to Barcelona
If you want quality women, go to places with less tourism
How many Spanish women have you banged so far? Are they easier than German foids?

Germania

Germania

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 9h 10m
How many Spanish women have you banged so far? Are they easier than German foids?
2 from spain and 7 from Latin America, all upper class girls
I wouldn't say easier, it's like all over the world: You have whores and "good" girls in every country. It depends on who you meet.
But i am blonde, which is a good phenotype for southern girls, and not ugly. While southern phenotype is good for Eastern European girls for example.

A

ablanc10

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 12h 16m
I am from argentina and living in spain. Girls from spain are trash. Almost 100% of them infected by feminism. They are easy as fuck tho. I am 6'2 + and blonde, but even if i were ugly i would slay a lot because guys here are tera manlets. If you are tall, come here and you will slay.

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Time online
6d 30m
I am from argentina and living in spain. Girls from spain are trash. Almost 100% of them infected by feminism. They are easy as fuck tho. I am 6'2 + and blonde, but even if i were ugly i would slay a lot because guys here are tera manlets. If you are tall, come here and you will slay.
My american friend said the dudes in spain were total feminine fags and that he could pull so easily

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
11d 6h 57m
Yo no sé pero yo sé que todas las mujeres en el mundo son dementes y España está en el mundo

A

ablanc10

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 12h 16m
My american friend said the dudes in spain were total feminine fags and that he could pull so easily
That is true. I am doing a phd in stats at UPC and most guys there are feminine fags. There are like only three straight guys, another argentinian and a guy from terragona who also lifts like me. The rest are a bunch of phaggots.

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Time online
6d 30m
That is true. I am doing a phd in stats at UPC and most guys there are feminine fags. There are like only three straight guys, another argentinian and a guy from terragona who also lifts like me. The rest are a bunch of phaggots.
ill be going to Europe as soon as possible. America is in the shitter atm bruh. 6'2 slayer in the US hopefully id be a god in europe running foreigner game

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Time online
45d 16h 0m
Spanish girls think they are something special specially the one from South America or from Spanish descendent

meanwhile 50% of them looks ethnic and hairy

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

Time online
45d 16h 0m
ill be going to Europe as soon as possible. America is in the shitter atm bruh. 6'2 slayer in the US hopefully id be a god in europe running foreigner game
No you not lol

if you are not attractive in USA you most likely not attractive in Europe or Australia

if you are attractive in USA than you are most likely attractive in Europe and Australia

simple as that

Deathrasher42

Deathrasher42

The most dangerous terrorist after Osama bin Laden
Time online
28d 8h 0m
Hm, España
i thought you have a german gf now?
it's easy, cause most spanish men are gay, not kidding
Cómo hacían convertirse homosexual la mayoritaria de los hombres españoles?

Germania

Germania

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 9h 10m
Hm, España

Cómo hacían convertirse homosexual la mayoritaria de los hombres españoles?
Estuve allí muchas veces y todo el mundo sabe que hay muchos mariposas en España. Viví en América Latina y también es consciente de eso. Pero no es un problema, tengo muchos amigos homosexuales.

Germania

Germania

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 9h 10m
Spanish girls think they are something special specially the one from South America or from Spanish descendent

meanwhile 50% of them looks ethnic and hairy
Wrong

A

ablanc10

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 12h 16m
Not in europe, just in spain. In netherlands you will be slightly above average in terms of height.

Germania

Germania

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 9h 10m
Maybe you are low value? Whats your PSL? financial status? Spanish skills? I lived in Peru (Lima -Miraflores / San Isidro), Chile (Santiago - Las Condes) and Colombia. The quarters there are all upper class and only spanish ethnicity people live there, no indigenous people. I am blonde and was almost treated like a god. An attractive European or US girl ist avergage in Latin America and below average in Colombia, FACT.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

Time online
45d 16h 0m
Maybe you are low value? Whats your PSL? financial status? Spanish skills? I lived in Peru (Lima -Miraflores / San Isidro), Chile (Santiago - Las Condes) and Colombia. The quarters there are all upper class and only spanish ethnicity people live there, no indigenous people. I am blonde and was almost treated like a god. An attractive European or US girl ist avergage in Latin America and below average in Colombia, FACT.
COPE

sure a 6/10 north Atlantid lady is considered 4/10 in a country majority Ethnics 😂😂

I’m having hard time believing you

AsciugaVagine

AsciugaVagine

Dean Norris - cel
Time online
22d 5h 2m
It's like dating french girls, but they stink less.

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Time online
32d 18h 52m
Yo voy a la puta UPC jajajajaja

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
Time online
69d 1h 22m
they fuck like crazy

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Time online
32d 18h 52m
Bet he was inventing lol. Nothing looks more cuckish and tryhards that the majority of anglo tourists here in Spain. They look whitepaper skin tone and low T.

IDK where he went but in Spain most young men aren't femenine.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
18d 11h 11m
Spanish or hispanic?

bpdandectasy

bpdandectasy

你翻译了你他妈的黑鬼
Time online
20d 10h 6m
Dependamente de que pais.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Time online
72d 20h 7m

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)